Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Lessons Learned On Val's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons Learned On Val's Day (436 Views)

:how I Lost My Virginity On Val's Day"- Painful Experience / See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Learned On Val's Day by Flowtry(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Valentine's Day of this year turned out to be my best till date for two reasons: I went to see an interesting movie and two I had fun becos I was free. For someone who just got laid off work, it was a silver lining in my clouds. That aside. I learned 5 things from this particular Day and they are

1. When life give you Lemons, don't fret but make lemonade of the situation.

2. You don't have to spend the day with your significant other. In the case of mine, she was in school so she spent the day with her peeps while I had fun by myself but we spoke on phone briefly though

3. If you're out of a job, well this is the best time to be grateful to God and come out of your shell instead of staying indoors in a depressed mood.

4. Opportunities abound on this day that you may never come across again. If you just had a breakup or a shakeup, this is the best time to ease tension and be free.

5. You get a second chance at love, a second at chance at being loved the right way and a second chance to be an Angel to a stranger. You never know, your act may save a life from imminent suicide.

This are the 5 life lessons learned this vals day. You're free to add yours to the list or share with us any experience that left a positive impression on you

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer Of Life / Strange Obsession / Signs Of A Potential Wife-beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.