Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm (44335 Views)

My Dry Season Irrigation Sack Farming (photo Speak) / Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2015
anonimi:

The best governor who spent N1 billion for a school in Niger republic and wants to build yet another one there?

Are ALL children in Kano state enrolled in primary & secondary schools FREE for nine years as supported with federal funds from UBEC

Is education not the main pillar of progressive politics?

Not to burst youur bubble but Education is free from primary-tertiary institution level in kano.you can confirm it.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by bayulll01(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Adesina is bright no doubt,I love his charisma and innovations,but would have love him to be minister of finance,petroleum,interior or education,compare to those olodos,cluelessss and corrupt people in that sector,don't worry,when Buhari come on board you will be useful,imagine the team of

Fashola
Adesina
Soludo
Oby ezekweili
Odumakins
John momoh
Fayemi
Oshio baba
Rochas
Kwankwaso
Nigeria will be a better place compare to those mediocre we have there

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by selectedhero(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2015
obailala:
The Agric minister happens to be the only shining light in the entire Gej's cabinet.
where trade and investment (aganga) and the others. truth be told though, GEJ's ministers happen to be the brightest ever and hardworking too.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by porka: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2015
Meanwhile, APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, said Jonathan failed in agriculture.

This shows that the centre is no longer holding in APC.

Kwakwanso is moving back to the PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by selectedhero(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2015
bayulll01:
Adesina is bright no doubt,I love his charisma and innovations,but would have love him to be minister of finance,petroleum,interior or education,compare to those olodos,cluelessss and corrupt people in that sector,don't worry,when Buhari come on board you will be useful,imagine the team of

Fashola
Adesina
Soludo
Oby ezekweili
Odumakins
John momoh
Fayemi
Oshio baba
Rochas
Kwankwaso
Nigeria will be a better place compare to those mediocre we have there
well some of those you mentioned were once in the PDP, yet they didn't contribute jag.
mind you far from all the bantered propaganda, Alison and her ministry happen to be active and making economic strides. you sef know now, to be OPEC president deserve brains not the ability to be corrupt. mark you too, she was overwhelmingly voted into that office. a great benefit to Nigeria i must say, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by porka: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2015
obailala:
The Agric minister happens to be the only shining light in the entire Gej's cabinet.

Amazing!

So there's even any light in Jonathan's cabinet?

Didn't you guy say the president is 'clueless'?

Now there's even a light in his cabinet, and a shining one at that.

Amazing!

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by selectedhero(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2015
NA WA O, SUDDENLY ADESINA BECAME BRIGHT. WHEN I WATCHED ONE APC MAN CASTIGATING HIM THE OTHER DAY SAYING HE IS ROLLING OUT POLICIES THAT ARE NOT IMPLEMENTABLE. APC WHEN UNA GO BIGIN USE SENSE AT LEAST 5% OF UNA BRAIN?

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by sanmibukunmi: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2015
ManUtdholic:

That one no normal now
He never pay November salaries finish, lecturers wan take him to court over non remittance of pension funds over a yr aqo,same with civil servants buh labour in d state is at his beck and call so no court case
No examination for d students in d last exam period after abolishing pta levies
Ask him why all this
Its is Jonathan govt they cut d allocations because they wanted to deal with him
Funny enough after refusing to pay salaries, deductions,pensioners salaries and no no remittance of pension funds for over a ur
He will send officers out to start implementing d new tax law in Osun
Market woman are now slapped with 1k each market day

Yet the idiot will rubbish a giant stride
ℓ☺ℓ.....don't mind those Osun people. I was arguing with someone last week about the debt osun state gov and other S/W Apc gov will bring to their states...he was saying no dt it is Jonathan dt cause everything and once Jonathan leave everything will return to Normal. I laughed and said all you ppl shouting change now, May you not live to regret it. Broda let's just pray for Nigeria I don't Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ any positive change coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by bayulll01(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2015
selectedhero:

well some of those you mentioned were once in the PDP, yet they didn't contribute jag.
mind you far from all the bantered propaganda, Alison and her ministry happen to be active and making economic strides. you sef know now, to be OPEC president deserve brains not the ability to be corrupt. mark you too, she was overwhelmingly voted into that office. a great benefit to Nigeria i must say, don't you think?
am not saying alison is that bad,only that she's very very corupt,I know she can't help it under jonathan cos he's spineless and can never persecute her,and she's very stunning that's why jona cannot refuse that woman punnnnna,imagine lady shrek and alison,those guys did well under obj I can remember madam due process,soludo not that bad,only that sanusi overshadow him,oshio as minister of interior will sanitise that sector,I think buhari is going to work with new set of people,young,creative,innovative and performer,not those ones that has 5*in corruptions,I always tell people our major problem is corruptions,kill the Evil called corruption and see other sectors improves,but our dulll president believes otherwise,stealing is not corruptions
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by bayulll01(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2015
selectedhero:

am not saying alison is that bad,only that she's very very corupt,I know she can't help it under jonathan cos he's spineless and can never persecute her,and she's very stunning that's why jona cannot refuse that woman punnnnna,imagine lady shrek and alison,those guys did well under obj I can remember madam due process,soludo not that bad,only that sanusi overshadow him,oshio as minister of interior will sanitise that sector,I think buhari is going to work with new set of people,young,creative,innovative and performer,not those ones that has 5*in corruptions,I always tell people our major problem is corruptions,kill the Evil called corruption and see other sectors improves,but our dulll president believes otherwise,stealing is not corruptions
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by sarinazyn: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2015
I can't even begin to describe the changes in my health and mentalMaximum Shred clarity that have resulted since then. First of all, the benefits the heat offers to anyone who has problems with knotted, sore muscles frequently are almost priceless, since it offers immediate relief, and even extended relief into your next day. Dry heat has always been relaxing and soothing to me, especially since I suffer from asthma. There's just something about a penetrating heat, like the kind you get from sitting in the sun, and not surprisingly, the kind that an infrared sauna gives off, that makes you feel deeply relaxed and tranquil. Radiant heat, the type that is used in this type of sauna bath, is different from the kind of heat the is emanated from a traditional sauna, in that it actually heats the body directly rather than just heating the air around the body. Because it heats the body directly, it can penetrate up to one to two inches into the tissue, just like the heat of the natural sun, and it warms the muscles and tissues below the surface, creating more circulation and soothing sore muscles, also reducing lactic acid build up. I noticed from the first evening I used ours that my muscles were almost instantly soothed, and my body almost went limp as soon as I hit the dry heat. I also happen to not have the best circulation, so for me it feels wonderful to heat my extremities like my toes and fingers and get the blood flowing and pumping just as though I'd worked out.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/maximum-shred/
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by omonnakoda: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2015
The effect of the Minister of Agric should be felt in the market and the stomach. Where is the rice,where is the garri where is the fish where is the the chicken where are the jobs.

We cannot celebrate dams and irrigation where is the food? Adesina is one of those people who is very busy talking and talking. No doubt irrigation is a good thing but government after government has been doing this all over the north. What we need is affordable food for all.
He made promises about rice and fish,how close are we to achieving this. ? Or are we to go swimming in the dams

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by fandango: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Jorussia:
Why are you now bringing GMB into my unbiased love for Adesina?I watched GeJ's rally in benin, ahmadu Ali and metuh openly confessed that GMB is good and holy Man. I don't see anything wrong in acknowledging SB from anoda party if he/she is doing well.GMB nv spent two years in office, and it is on record he reduced inflation rate drastically and he ensured the stability of Naira. If john maccain,a former military officer/war prisoner could aspire to become the president of AMERICA,I don't see anything wrong in GMB,aspiring to be our president. The military govt have its mode of operations,which is completely different from Democratic dispensation. If in trying to wipe out corruption and indiscipline, GMB used crued and supposedly harsh methods, i will exonerate him,because he couldn't have done otherwise, considering that he ruled in a military regime. Military even in a Democratic dispensation,'rarely' respect human rights, take the allegations against the CIA in their brutal way of extracting statements from terror suspects and detainees.

Let me remind you that John Maccain did not pop up whenever there's an election,he was and still a serving senator at least he was still in the system. Cant you see that because he's not in the system he's going round spreading lies and empty promises as if he has a magic wand without giving comparative analysis on how he'l curb coruption

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by highmood(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2015
obailala:
I stand by my original statement; the agric ministet is the only one with stellar performance.

Did I hear u say Petroleum and aviation?... mention one achievement of the petroleum minister other than conducting shady deals, diverting and conniving with NNpC and the oil cabals to divert billions, spending N10billion for hire and maintenance of a private jet (an amount which can buy several planes) and finally using 'strange powers' and diabolic court injunctions to stop the House of Reps from investigating her activities. Is that what a person calls achievement or performance?

Or you mentioned the aviation minister who spent indisclosed billions upon billions refurbishing airports but yet we have leaking roofs at the international arrival lounge of MMIA. Also after the billions spent on the enugu airport, all we have is a 'River Niger on the tarmac at the slightest rains... The same woman who illegally spent unappropriated funds to buy bullet proof vehicles at an overinflated rate, is that what you call stellar performance?

Then you mentioned Finance and you want to exonerate her because of the fall in oil prices which only started few months ago.... Did you read the writeup by Prof Soludo?... or are you one of those who thought it was too long or maybe you just dismissed it as propaganda without giving the hard facts and figures a thought?... or probably you are one of those who swallowed the 'biggest economy in africa' and '3rd highest GDP growth rate' facade which are very misleading indices that the govt has repeatedly used to deceive gullible people?

I am sorry to say but with the monumental depletion of our foreign reserves over the last 5 yrs and the astronomic increase in debts, coupled with the ever increasing poverty and unemployment figures, all these happening at a time the nation experienced a record 5 year oil boom, it is only fair to say the Finance team has the WORST performance of all the ministries and also has the worst record in the history of Nigeria (even worse than military regimes). I am tempted not to place the blame on finance minister because most of the indiscretions and recklessness was by the president, but there is something called 'resigning honorably' when ur boss' indiscretions affect your performance and your reputation.
you talk about the petroleum minister, now the use of private jet has already been in NNPC before she became a minister so I don't see why her case should be exception and base on the activities of NNPC, the ministers cannot be boarding commercial flight. On the issue of 10billion, it started from about 50billion to 10billion and PWC now said its about 1.4 billion. Now you should understand that, no ministry or organization is free of leakeages. The bigger the organization the bigger the leakages though I am not justifying leakeages. One of her achievement is the PIB which is lying in the house of assembly. I which you can force your representatives be it APC or PDP to pass it for us to see changes in that sector. Also unlike in the past where queues are seen in our stations almost every month, today, its just pockets of queues.
Now no matter how you paint the past aviation minister, the achievement she recorded have not been recorded since the building of the airports even if it is just painting them. And mind you, it was the FEC and the house that approves the fund used for the renovations, she didn't just dip her hands and took the money. I wish you could see the state of our airports before they were renovated. And for the present minister, through is safety efforts, Nigeria has been rated higher in terms of safety. Go and verify.
for the minister of finance, through her relentless efforts, so many ghost workers was deleted from Federal government payroll. She have been managing the economy right until this free fall of oil price. You talk of depletion of the foreign reserves. Please ask your governors why the requested that the excess crude reserves be shared to them for development that it is thier money. Many you should ask your governors what they did with the money. Nigeria is a mono economy and anything that happens to crude affects us, why not ask the past leaders what effort they took to diversify the economy. Note GEJ is gradually diversifying the economy through the support of the agriculture and industrialization. And the first thing to do is unbundling the power sector which OBJ spent billions but no improvement. Another is the construction of roads, rail and communication and other infrastructures. And you talk about Soludo, he is from my LG area but then he should tell us apart from changing the currency and margin banks, what did he do? For him, he is simply aggrieved that PDP denied him of the governorship ticket and APGA won. You said there was booms in 5 years, what did OBJ do with the booms? Stealing the amount he wanted and dropping peanuts for gullibles like you to think he is saving for us while roads are bad, people are hungry, schools are not built and strikes every day? How can you be a rich daddy while your children are wearing tattered clothes? Later man. Don't be sentimental and don't sheepishly follow the bandwagon, get facts and move around. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by sleemfesh: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2015
Adminisher:
That is the best governor in.Nigeria. Always sincere and no bull shitting. Adesina is admired by APC and they are not afraid to say it. He has boosted Nigerias agriculture sector.

The extent of hypocrisy exercised by you guys is mind bigging. So now it's Adesina has boosted agriculture in Nigeria not GEJ? smh. You guys are terrible pretensious mofuckas

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by pretizy: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2015
anonimi:

Have you heard of Olusegun Aganga involved in the politics of his state?
Or Okonjo-Iweala?

These are two ministers who are primarily responsible for the policies that are reviving our industries such as textiles where workers received 35% salary increase in the last four years in addition to expanding production. Ditto for vehicle assembly plants that are returning here as well as expanded locally manufactured cement supply leading to price reduction.

GMB's two year MAXIMUM rule was a complete disaster on the economic front:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094393_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

The Guardian 15 March 1985

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

what sort of fools are this apc movers why not stop and think for a moment why or how buhari rised to fame..he was never liked by his people until he promised them sharia..what can we possibly claim that buhari has done to prove this his God forsaken popularity ain't a baseless encomium.. as far as we are concerned no past ruler deserves a second stint..why must yall be so stupid..my last insult before lent goes to apc supporter's.. foolish dumb people who dont work with facts but hearsay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by litetias(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2015
frankyychiji:
....methinks Kwakwanso expressed this public appreciation of a Pdp performing minister to spite those that schemed him out of the race!! Apc is not known to celebrate or acknowledge the laudable achievements of this government no matter how glaring it may seem.
They celebrate every bomb that goes off in the north eastern Nigeria.
APC is the opposition party and in a democracy the opposition party points out the flaws of the ruling party and provides an alternative for the people. It is what it is
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by Sunky200: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2015
BTFormular:
And when the military goof you blame who? GEJ I guess. Hypocrite that's what you are. When you bring buhari will he master mind all the sectors? Dafuq are talking about. We have professionals and no matter what you say GEJ's govt gets the bulk of the credit. Go to bed.

this your comment sha, so derailed, paranoid, sentimental and inane.
my post neither attack nor discredit anyone.
relief yourself of that mindset bro, your comment is off line
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by Sunky200: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2015
BTFormular:
And when the military goof you blame who? GEJ I guess. Hypocrite that's what you are. When you bring buhari will he master mind all the sectors? Dafuq are talking about. We have professionals and no matter what you say GEJ's govt gets the bulk of the credit. Go to bed.

this your comment sha, so derailing, paranoid, sentimental and inane.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by Sunky200: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2015
BTFormular:

this your comment sha, so derailing, paranoidal, sentimental and inane.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by ogabs20(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2015
tit:

apc nearly kill the man the other day because of phone.
APC is a team of progressives. If you do something right they recognise and praise you but if you do something wrong they castigate you. That how it's supose to be
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by smkgeovarni: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2015
What kind of nonsense are you telling us here if it's really that Nigeria is producing this type of rice why it's too cost in the country
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
See how Yoruba tactically separated their own(adesina and aganga) for praises while still condemning Gej admin.it means if Stella Odua were to be yoruba,they would be praising her considering what she did in the aviation sector.the truth is that there is so much dishonesty and disunity in this country and there is no way we can build a nation like this and the earlier this country breaks up the better for everybody.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by anonimi: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
SMahmoud:
Not to burst youur bubble but Education is free from primary-tertiary institution level in kano.you can confirm it.

You did not burst any bubble, Oga.
I think you missed my point, so let me re-post that part of my post that you quoted & responded to:

Are ALL children in Kano state enrolled in primary & secondary schools FREE for nine years as supported with federal funds from UBEC

So can you confirm the highlighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by anonimi: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
The effect of the Minister of Agric should be felt in the market and the stomach. Where is the rice,where is the garri where is the fish where is the the chicken where are the jobs.

We cannot celebrate dams and irrigation where is the food? Adesina is one of those people who is very busy talking and talking. No doubt irrigation is a good thing but government after government has been doing this all over the north. What we need is affordable food for all.
He made promises about rice and fish,how close are we to achieving this. ? Or are we to go swimming in the dams

Here is the Nigeria produced rice, thanks to the consistent support to our farmers by the scientific duo of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Arch. Namadi Sambo to bright minds like Dr. Adesina.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2112078_bvthridcmaabgmp_jpegcc27eb92c81ab837ea93db90ccbbd5a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098905_agriculturereform_jpega059f1921e04629987b0d142212d4df7

And if you want complete food, just go to the JagaBandit's residence at Bourdillon Road, the HQs of the Thief'nuibu cabal:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by obstead200(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2015
all those politicians standing at the edge of the water in that picture the OP posted, I feel like kicking all of them into the water. i only hope the water is deep enough to drown them all. undecided cry embarassed
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by donchisel: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2015
Almightyperes:
Kwankwaso Names A Major Project After PDP Minister, Adesina

One of the greatest critics of the Goodluck Jonathan federal administration is the APC governor of Kano state, Rabiu Kwankwaso. But on Friday, he honoured Akin Adesina, theminister of agriculture, who is of the PDP.

Kwankwaso named an 100-hectare irrigation farm in Kano state after the minister in recognition of his support to Kano farmers.Speaking at the event, the minister thanked the governor for naming the Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm after him.

He called on irrigation farmers in Kano state to organize themselves in order to access the federal government N26billion Dry Season Scheme Fund. He also said that the FG will support with quality farm inputs.

The minister expressed satisfaction over the level of work at the irrigation site which covers 100 hectares, noting that the project would not only boost food production in the state but in the country at large.

He commended Kwankwaso administration for initiating the laudable project which is expected to provide thousands of job opportunities to the teeming youths in the state especially those from Kabo and Gwarzo local government areas.Responding, Governor Rabi’u Kwankwaso said that there are over 300 farmers cultivating the land, disclosing that the state government named Magaga Irrigation site after the Minister for his support and concern to Kano farmers.

The governor directed the state Ministry of Agriculture to expand the site to cover adjoining farms for maximum benefit, adding that it must be we leveled so that all farmers can easily cultivate their farms without problem.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/apc-governor-kwakwanso-renames-irrigation-project-pdp-minister-agriculture-kano-state/

The Minister also took to social media platform, Twitter to announce the project:

www.twitter.com/akin_adesina/status/566584564622319616/photo/1

Is ministeral position also a PDP affair? Are different tiers of government supposed to run parallel along political line? Ejikwamu ogu oooo!!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by maestroferddi: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2015
egift:

He is among the few PDP guys who may have the opportunity to server under Buhari if he accepts to continue serving his fatherland. Kudos to Kwankwaso for the gesture.

Sai Buhari.
APC supporters and wishful thinking.

This gesture is more of a couched way of endorsing Jonathan by Kwakwanso. We all know that Kwakwanso has regretted leaving the PDP and is making subterranean moves with Jonathan so as to put himself back in the equation of 2019.

Kwakwanso has been very conspicuous by his quietitude/silence since after the APC presidential primaries. Apart from the Kano State rally, he has shunned other APC rallies across the country
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by Bayswater: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2015
doxime:
See how Yoruba tactically separated their own(adesina and aganga) for praises while still condemning Gej admin.it means if Stella Odua were to be yoruba,they would be praising her considering what she did in the aviation sector.the truth is that there is so much dishonesty and disunity in this country and there is no way we can build a nation like this and the earlier this country breaks up the better for everybody.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. That's what my people do. Shame.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by jacksol(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2015
soe:
Wow..Adesina can now go home and relax..no matter what happens on march 28..he is covered.

That's the beauty of hardwork.

Unlike some of his female colleagues who are in for seriois bege after May 29

Yes o!
GMB must re-appoint Adesina as Agric Minister.
No one else can beat his skill, vigour, creativity and commitment.

I trust GMB to do the right thing for Nigeria.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by 49cents(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2015
This just tells me that Kwakwasi is indeed a rare politician

For a Northerner to cknoledge. Serving minister of an opposition party and at the eve of a rensed up elections is no mean feat

Kwakwaso must hve thought it true, consulted with trusted people close to him ,just to hear what they had to say, and not getting anything reasonable against this move and went ahead even if it will score points for jonathan

What is sad if that my fellow nigerian youths had to wait for kwakwaso to acknowledge the minister before they did: this shows that your initial judgements on gej has been biased, sentimental and lacks objectivity

Don't just shout "change" please "change" your mentality, its more essential

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feed Formulation Formulas And Techniques In Poultry / Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna / US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.