Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,519 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? (23164 Views)

What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
ubongutioh:
Not ugly, not that beautiful... but now she's the most beautiful creature I know.
Your perception about her is what really matters. Kudos.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
virtuous900:
I for one thought my guy was stingy........
A lot of them are so stingy. Mscheew

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by DesChyko: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
I thought her to be 'possessed'. Seriously. But if being 'possessed' accounts for all the happiness and huge progress I've been experiencing since the past year, I don't mind becoming her defense attorney on earth and beyond.

Now? I think she's the 'bestest' decision I ever made in my entire life and my future, I can confidently say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah. Going by the "blackett is nneka123" I've been seeing.
i know right. it's so absurd to think of
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Ishilove: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jarus:
Beautiful yet humble - that was the first impression I had. I stopped at an earlier bus stop just to collect her number!!!
If I recall you met her during an inter-state bus trip and the two of you got talking like you had known each other for ages.cheesy How romantic smiley

It is only pervs one meets in buses these days angry

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by kamez(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
phinerd:
We doctors are not boring the way people think.Good you are dating a doctor........We rock wink

Yeah u doctors rock!! But of course u know that for some of ur colleagues, its all about books books and more books.

I understand the need for u guys to read, but at the same time there should be a little balance btw reading and social life..

I honestly had my resevations at first, but she proved me wrong..
And totally changed my perception about doctors
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by kilokeys(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
i thought he wasn't good enough...if you know what i mean. grin and i also thought he's was damn full of himself.
talking abt me behind my back.. hmm
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Zeezy99: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
trippy:
I thought he was stingy,possessive. He still is but he added being creepy to it!
sounds like you need a new boyfriend

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

talking abt me behind my back.. hmm
go away cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by braine(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
I was like: what??!
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Mannylex(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Slim waist, wonderful hips... And a snub. Well true to my thoughts, she snubs, and could snub the whole world but to me she showers all her attention and still is the coolest lady ever.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
That I was going to marry her, even if I have to "steal" her from her husband. Luckily she wasn't married and I did marry her.

She ticked all the must have boxes; still living at home, not from divorced parents, tribal marks

But the first attraction was her smile and the way she carried herself.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by university210(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol,nice writeUp.
Anyway,I thought she was a yr3 student in one of Nigerian universities.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Penboy: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oya now..
Let the stories keep rolling in please.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
ControlX:
I dont have a partner... oh sorry, i just remembered. Jesus is my partner... the best wink

You re a male and Jesus is your partner? Please don't commit blashpemy. No be everything dem dey take play

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
trippy:
I thought he was stingy,possessive. He still is but he added being creepy to it!
You people won't kill me walai grin. Why are you still with him?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
phinerd:
We doctors are not boring the way people think.Good you are dating a doctor........We rock wink
Doctors rock?? undecided undecided
Iffa hear! Prove me wrong now by making me laugh cheesy grin angry
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by MsNas(f): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Damn, he's burnt! cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by xabi148(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
shocked she used to form for all d guys dem I jam her cord she correspond now she's chasin me
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
His cheeks reminded me of mama philomena's 10naira puff puff....He is an amelikan lawyer...

*CFCfan, move this to the front page*

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
I hereby comment my reserve until there is a transition to civil rule in May 29,2015.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
I thought he would be a cheat. He is the most handsome man I know that has such a good respect for his gf kiss
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
vfactor:

You re a male and Jesus is your partner? Please don't commit blashpemy. No be everything dem dey take play
Oga park one side joor. Have u never read that Christ is the groom and the church is His bride? yimu

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by kilokeys(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
go away cheesy

asko.. besides.. i didnt get d messages u sent.
7A0A6AAB. thats my new pin
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Polithiefcian(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
virtuous900:
I for one thought my guy was stingy........

Another gold digger

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by shenisaac(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
Just thought to spice things up a bit with this question.

It's hillarious and somewhat interesting to listen to peole talk about thier partners.... Especially their first impression of them so RomanceLanders, what was your first impression of your partner?

Looks as they say can be very decieving as many who had thought their partners to be anything had been pleasantly surprised......some unpleasantly though.

I for one have been pleasantly surprised for i thought HER to be a snob and a spoilt brat....
Let's get it rolling romancelanders smiley

Well i thought she was waayyyy out of my league. Too classy, to beautiful, too endowed to give me any artention. Now that we are married, i like to observe her when she is dressing up and go 'chai! All the shakara that time. No be you be dis for ma house as my wife. Hehehe'

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
ControlX:

Oga park one side joor. Have u never read that Christ is the groom and the church is His bride? yimu

Na only you be the church And what has that got to do with with romantic partner? To you, you re making sense abi?
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ishilove:

If I recall you met her during an inter-state bus trip and the two of you got talking like you had known each other or ages.cheesy How romantic smiley

It is only pervs one meets in buses these days angry

Yes, we met inside inter-city bus but did not talk throughout. I made efforts at her to notice me, she didn't (or maybe pretended she didn't) until she stopped at her own bus stop and I had to stop and followed her like twitter before one shop owner she was shopping intervened on my behalf to give me her number. cheesy

Immediately I received her number, 50% of my job was done. grin

We still taunt ourselves anytime we passed through that place.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am coming grin
AgapeCharis:
Doctors rock?? undecided undecided
Iffa hear! Prove me wrong now by making me laugh cheesy grin angry
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
vfactor:

Na only you be the church And what has that got to do with with romantic partner? To you, you re making sense abi?
I dont want to engage you... you are just not worth it.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by adefathy: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sex machine turn out to be a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.