Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (36983 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins / 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ritababe(f): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
chibwike:
why?

joking...

Long time bros
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Kolade354(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
This virgin issue stopped me from dating one gurl but with this thread I don belong to...........#Teamgurlwithwealthofexperience#
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by chibwike(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:

joking...

Long time bros
yeah.....hw have u been...u joking...so u mean that you......
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
It's really good to keep ones virginity. It helps secure trust , respect and love in your husband's heart.
And of course it's a woman's pride.

But to start ranting about it is quite annoying, insecure,immature and dangerous.

The op said it all.

Nice one op. You always amaze me grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
haywhy28:
Who wants to bet? This post will hit front page
oooyah make we bet.. it will never hit FP tongue
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by missghost(f): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:
It's really good to keep ones virginity. It helps secure trust , respect and love in your husband's heart.

But to start ranting about it is quite annoying, insecure,immature and dangerous.

The op said it all.

Your pure heart amazes me more
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ritababe(f): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
chibwike:
yeah.....hw have u been...u joking...so u mean that you......

yeah,...

I dey ok, u dey on strike before
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by chibwike(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:

yeah,...

I dey ok, u dey on strike before
yeah....indefinite strike
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
At OP, I think your topic should be ... Why Ladies should stop broadcasting their virginity status.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by 1stola: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
This is so true ..
Most of them have screwed more d1cks offline
Hmmm!
Once upon a time, this girl was...
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by 1stola: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
This is so true ..
Hmmm!
You were bursted wrongly and now pained. grin
Ntor
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
countsparrow:
I know say dis thread go wan hit frontpage, so make I warn all Dis mods dem b4 e reach... If e enter FP, I go full nairaland wit pic of my gbolaka..

Emusmith and Tosyne in as much as una be cool guys, I no like as una topic dey enter FP anyhow, so if dis one sef enter, na wahala o...

Signed...
CountSparrow a beefin nairalander
pic of ur gbolaka pls grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

The op said it all.

I agree to everything you said ma'am but wondering why should a woman care about keeping her virginity so as to gain a special love in her husband's heart when the husband never minded to keep his for his wife's special love in her heart. Shouldn't it be both ways or what do you think
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by zeezboy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Some go say na revirginisation abi na wetin dem call am, after men don tear d p*ssy more 100 tyms!
Diaris God oh!
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
And OP forgot to add that majority of their characters stink more than the liquid found in the bottom of a garbage can. They believe their 'Virginity' is the only trump card to a good husband,bla bla,bla. I'd pick a non virgin girl who has a great character anytime over a 'virgin' who's got a b!tchy character.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Ilekeh(f): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Maybe you guys should grow up and stop making virginity a prerequisite for marriage.

Most men who do so are insecure of their sexual prowess in the bedroom. They'd rather a woman with no sexuality skills whom they could train. And most importantly, they don't want her comparing their (men) boring sex with other men with better skills.

How to lookout for an insecure man:

1. He wants a virgin

2. He wants no sex before marriage

Ladies be very careful. These snakes will use God and the bible as an excuse.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=chibwike post=30761801][/quote]na u b dis shocked,where have u been?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by jkendy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
No matter how a woman claims to be a virgin, we can never have another Jesus Christ through her
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
This is so true ..
Hmmm...how did you know?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Haywhymido(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

nobody is disputing that fact but there is also pride in keeping it to yourself.
u dey mind dat one,let keep broadcasting it to d world. Who cares if u r n if u r nt? Virginity is jst like education: u r educated it for ownself, u r not it doesn't concern me
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by megacity: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
its ok to be virgin but not necessarily the most important thing for one looking for a wife.

Now with benefit of hindsight I know that a number of things ought to rank higher than virginity when looking for a spouse: things like compatibility, heart, and grace

https://www.nairaland.com/352398/past-too-much-me
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Akposkool(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
virginity is rare in our community. only d well cultured and I beg to say restricted ladies still boast such pride.na d one's wen their kuntus be like river Nile always shout 'I be virgin o'. if u are a lady and u are still a virgin, I salute u

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Your pure heart amazes me more
Thank You cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ritababe(f): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
chibwike:
yeah....indefinite strike

till when
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin
I know naa..
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Purity01(f): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hey! No one is claiming virginity to spite any body. Stop promoting dis wierd propangadna. We are not westeners, and as such shouldn't live like them. Virginity is sometin to be appreciated, not just becx its morally upright, but also d bible commends it. Not just for d ladies, but for d gents too. D devil has put so much ills d heart of man dat we don't knw wat is right anymore. I just wish u wld not just continue teaching lies.
tosyne2much:
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by free2ryhme: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
cheesy

Every abok-i with his kettle
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by missghost(f): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

Thank You cheesy

Keep your thanks to yourself, I don't need neither do I deserve it.
I only seek but one thing....To avenge my demise
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by kent79: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmm......

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by justicejay(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don't too much like virgin girls especially dating them..cos the ego will be too much at least have tried few V ladies they be like am the commandant in this field.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by adblack10(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
cheesy
nice writeup true talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.