Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (36926 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2010
ladies,tell me, how often do you expect  your guy to give you money? do you ask him for money on every pay day?

been having this issue with my gf( dating for more dan a year now and very serious),  bt she ask me for money most time

but she is a good girl and all,  and we are planning to settle down  in nearest future.

but is it healthy for a young girl(with well to do parenst)to keep asking her bf for money on mostly end of the month

i just started work(five months)

advise needed
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Dsense(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2010
Can't help it  grin grin
But seriously it depends,Not all gals asks for money like ma gal for instance ,she will never ask for money evn she's really in need of it nd she's sure i av it .But ofcourse i know when she needs nd give her.
So back to the topic: your gal asking u for money doesn't mean she's dating u for money nd at the same time doesn't mean she's doesn't u for love.But u should be able to differentiate btw if some loves u or not ,So if she does love u nd ask for money always it means nothing bcoz she just needs it nd couldn't ask anybody else but u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Yorisb: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2010
Why she go ask me 4 money, Am i her parents? Shiorrr!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
She nofit. If she does, i no go answer am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Coolabbie: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2010
Yorisb:

Why she go ask me 4 money, Am i her parents? Shiorrr!
toba:

She nofit. If she does, i no go answer am
A bunch of caring men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Yorisb: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2010
Coolabbie:

A bunch of caring men.

And I could tell a leech already

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by MsPotato(f): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2010
I do not ask my bf for a cent in his entire life and I will never will. . . My bf still calls me ego and proud of it. Well, to be honest I am proud of it cause I am working and I have my own money. I dont need to be feeding from his money. What for? Am I that selfish? I think if a girl is working, she should be bearing for her own financial expenses espcially when she is not married just yet. But even when she is married and working, she should be able to handle some financial burdens for the family as well. Not everything has to be about the guy. . .Like seriouly. . . In past centuries, the guys are the one settling all the financial burdens because the females have no right to be employed and to earn a salary or even if hey wre bein employed, its to be maids and with a small pay. Unless if she is a pr0st1tut3 but which pr0st1tut3 that time is married? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Dsense(m): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2010
Ms. Potato:

I do not ask my bf for a cent in his enie life and I will never will. . .
Would it mean anything to u if u would ask him for money.And what it ll mean to u when asking ur HUSBAND ,ur HALF-PART money .
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2010
goodsegs:

ladies,tell me, how often do you expect your guy to give you money? do you ask him for money on every pay day?

been having this issue with my gf( dating for more dan a year now and very serious), bt she ask me for money most time

but she is a good girl and all, and we are planning to settle down in nearest future.

but is it healthy for a young girl(with well to do parenst)to keep asking her bf for money on mostly end of the month

advise needed

only your child and wife should ask you for money

the rest you give when you feel like

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by MsPotato(f): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

Would it mean anything to u if u would ask him for money.And what it ll mean to u when asking your HUSBAND ,your HALF-PART money .

It will mean everything to me because if I have my own and I still want my husband/bf own?I mean common. . . wouldnt that make me selfish? He has a life as well. He has his own ecpenses as well. . . And nver will I ask him for a cent not even when we are married.

But the honest problem here is my bf thinks like the 11th century men where he has to give me money everytime. . . So its kinda frustrating angry
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by MsPotato(f): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2010
goodsegs:

ladies,tell me, how often do you expect  your guy to give you money? do you ask him for  money on every pay day?

been having this issue with my gf( dating for more dan a year now and very serious),  bt she ask me for money most time

but she is a good girl and all,  and we are planning to settle down  in nearest future.

but is it[b] healthy for a young girl(with well to do parenst)to keep asking her bf for money on mostly end of the month[/b]

advise needed

U need to tell her how you feel. And perhaps you should both sit down and come to an agreement. Tell her that u should be not obligated to give her money every month but you will give her out of your own expense and time. tell her that u have expenses to settle too every month and she needs to understand that. if she doesnt, that means she might be a potential Gold Digger. (no offence)  embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Dsense(m): 12:07am On Nov 05, 2010
Ms. Potato:

It will mean everything to me because if I have my own and I still want my husband/bf own?I mean common. . . wouldnt that make me selfish? He has a life as well. He has his own ecpenses as well. . . And nver will I ask him for a cent not even when we are married.

But the honest problem here is my bf thinks like the 11th century men where he has to give me money everytime. . . So its kinda frustrating angry
Hmmmm,But doubtful points
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by MsPotato(f): 12:08am On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

Hmmmm,But doubtful points

What do u mean?
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Dsense(m): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2010
I mean there is no bid deal in my wife asking me for money ''what;s wrong with that''.and if she can't ask me ,Who would she ask,Same goes with me if i don't give her ,Who would i give.
It's a very light nd simple mentality ''U can ask Love''husband '' for money nd he should be able to do the same.''
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by MsPotato(f): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

I mean there is no bid deal in my wife asking me for money ''what;s wrong with that''.and if she can't ask me ,Who would she ask,Same goes with me if i don't give her ,Who would i give.
It's a very light nd simple mentality ''U can ask Love''husband '' for money nd he should be able to do the same.''

But the thing is why would I ask him for money when I dont need aditional money? is the money for me to collect dust? Im a very low maintenance kinda person and Budgetary Control is my talent
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Yorisb: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

Different kettle of fish
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by deelady(f): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

Can't help it  grin grin
But seriously it depends,Not all gals asks for money like ma gal for instance ,she will never ask for money evn she's really in need of it nd she's sure i av it .But ofcourse i know when she needs nd give her.
So back to the topic: your gal asking u for money doesn't mean she's dating u for money nd at the same time doesn't mean she's doesn't u for love.But u should be able to differentiate btw if some loves u or not ,So if she does love u nd ask for money always it means nothing bcoz she just needs it nd couldn't ask anybody else but u.

@ OP. . .dis is a sensible comment/advice and as som1 also said, u nd ur gurl can come 2 an agreement afta explainin it 2her. Hope u dnt get misled!
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2010
i hate it when she continuously ask me for money, it makes me feel sick about the relationship.

she wasnt like that when i was asking her out, she would hardly eat then if i took her out, she would even ask me not to send her calling cards, she was nicer then and i was always ready to do more for her. , and funny thing is, i cant lie to her about my incomes, , this last month end, she asked me for money, i said i dont have that i have alot of stuffs to do, then the fights starts again.

am hating her attitude but i really love her
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by iice(f): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2010
Well have a talk with her.

I've never asked and i don't accept. Unless its in the form of food, keep it.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by MissyB3(f): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2010
goodsegs:

i hate it when she continuously ask me for money, it makes  me feel sick about the relationship.

she wasnt like that when i was asking her out, she would hardly eat then if i took her out, she would even ask me not to send her calling cards, she was nicer then and i was always ready to do more for her. , and funny thing is, i cant  lie to her about my incomes, , this last month end, she asked me for money, i said i dont have that i have alot of stuffs to do,  then the fights starts again.

am hating  her  attitude but i really love her
Where are sissies like you from? Jeez! See him whining on NL. angry
I expect that if one doesn't like a particular character in his woman, he should speak out, and speak out loud enough to pass the message across.
She would fight you? Fight her back. Maybe that way, she would get the message and learn some manners. Where do Y'all pick  these children?
Her parents nor deh? She break hand that she can't work and earn her own money?Why would she think It's her right to spend your money with you?
Seriously, are you considering settling down with her?

It's your fault. . . . .You have a share of the blame.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by yme1(f): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2010
LOL!!! that babe is a moda fu>cking money vampire sucker cheesy cheesy
you had berra talk to her about it before she drains you
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Wislet(f): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2010
Askin 4 money? Lol. Wen i found and stil find it difficult askin my papa 4 anythin at all. I never ask and i return any given 2 me without my consent- unless it's in form of gifts from relations and close friends. Send me credit if u ain't my bf or family. .and ur account receives it back before u say Jack. No guy can come out & say he gave me dis or dat- am proud of dat. I hav my principles & luv bein independent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Wislet(f): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2010
@missy bee. . . Pls ask him o! Why would a GIRLFRIEND be quarrelling wit u over ur own money? Wat would she then do wen she attains WIFE? Burn down ur house or refuse u food?
U men had better wake up and stop being silly. Is she living in de same house wit u, and does she perform de roles of a wife already? If yes, no wonder u have no respect in dat area. . . . Dat's why i admire principled & mature men.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Creamish(f): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2010
Im an independent working class professional . . so it's rarely for me . . I can fend for maself. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by jaybee3(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2010
I know a girl that will happily give me everything but never collects anything from me even though i've pestered her time and time again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Maybe it's got something to do with culture sha cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Dyt(f): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2010
i wish i had dat liver 2 ask n dat freedom 2 take wen given

bt poster i think its d level of your closeness dat matas bt dat of pickin up a fyt i dont buy it

bt 2 me if i eva v dat guts 2 ask 4 moni den we really must b close lyk real close

n really poster she doesnt nt v 2 ask b4 u give na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by safarigirl(f): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2010
It's very hard 4 me 2 ask any guy 4 money, it's almost degrading if i may use dat word, so i wudn't ask ma bf 4 a cent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by MissyB3(f): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2010
safarigirl:

It's very hard 4 me 2 ask any guy 4 money, it's almost degrading if i may use dat word, so i wudn't ask ma bf 4 a cent.
Honestly, I see it that way too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by MrCork26: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2010
to be honest , Nigerian womens have always been gold diggers back from stone age period,

they love moiney2much (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Wislet(f): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2010
jay bee:

I know a girl that will happily give me everything but never collects anything from me even though i've pestered her time and time again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Maybe it's got something to do with culture sha cool cool cool
she igbo aight?
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Wislet(f): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
Mr~Cork:

to be honest , Nigerian womens have always been gold diggers back from stone age period,

*poos on his head*
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Dyt(f): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2010
Mr~Cork:

to be honest ,  Nigerian womens have always been gold diggers back from stone age period,  

ode nie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jane Mena Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.