Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) (56987 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by VolvoS60(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2015
obaayo2:
the girl disobeyed and was trying to prove big girl for d guy......if it was me.. I would do better dan d army Guy..Girls of nowadays are soo dumb

^^^^
Indeed.

The limit of your machismo is posting photos of men in combat fatigues on your profile and threatening defenceless young women. We are not even 100% sure of what really happened and you are already flexing your non-existent muscles.

Standard issue yellow belly. angry

8 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by eedris07(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Dia mate dey inside Sambisa forest let dem face dem.. Nt showin dia worth on our street
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Franchise21(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2015
That so-called army officer shd b deported to Sambisa forest asap

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2015
dre11:

See what this lady claims an army officer did to her sister and she shared it on Twitter yesterday

The picture and her tweet is show below

Not advocating for violence but there must be at least 100,000 women in Lagos.

Why is your Sister so freaking lucky?
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by That9jaVine(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2015
It's merely a scratch or is it not?
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by That9jaVine(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2015
CityNG:

Not advocating for violence but there must be at least 100,000 women in Lagos.

Why is your Sister so freaking lucky?

grin grin grin
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2015
when their mates are fighting boko haram in the north they are here harrassing innocent civilian(s). Can they do this in north where boko haram are in full control?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by victorazy(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2015
Holywizard:
Ashawo Yoruba!!! She don chop army man money finish & she no wan give him Toto. She get luck say de man no rape her join. Stup1d yoruba girl!!!!

grin this got me cracking grin
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2015
Video or #idonbelivit angry
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by ditossyn(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2015
This story isn't true. Military dude go gbege person face and s eye no go red?.....common, see blood all over her face and her eye ball no red......this pix isn't real. Na just photo shop or another story
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by experimentist: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2015
obaayo2:
the girl disobeyed and was trying to prove big girl for d guy......if it was me.. I would do better dan d army Guy..Girls of nowadays are soo dumb
indomie brain mumu idiott!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2015
dre11:

This what an eye witness posted about what happened

So, the lady wasn't at fault from this person post

She's a complete waterhead.

If it was me.

Army: stop. Turn back, military zone, etc

Me: Oops sorry my bad. Thanks for the service and have a nice day.

I'm done in 5 seconds. I can send email to the Commandant to ask him to have a sign posted.

This Lady probably mouthed off as she's used to running her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Smh!
This army men that are usually hitting on girls these days. I usually just smile and be calm with em...esp as I know theyre animals inside.

Its a pity!
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by olashas(f): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided
We have a long, long way to go. undecided
A long long way to go. Too many morons online. Can't even believe some posts am reading. This country is so messed up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by j4sure(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2015
hAA. OK AM COMING THERE NOW? GET ME THE NAME AND GSM NOS OF THE MAN? HOPE SHE DID NOT INSULT HIM FIRST

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2015
ritababe:
Tell us the whole story..

I believe she did something thats why they treat her fuckup

Like seriously?
What wrong could she have done to warrant such brutality?
And to see this coming from another lady is just heartwrecking
May u not fall victim of such brutality
Have a lovely week

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by pmc01(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2015
Holywizard:
Ashawo Yoruba!!! She don chop army man money finish & she no wan give him Toto. She get luck say de man no rape her join. Stup1d yoruba girl!!!!

It is not the end of the world if you are sick in the head, but it is a major problem not to seek treatment and even go ahead to advertize your sickness in public. Ok?

13 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Hempe(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Dis our Nigerian armed forces nah yeye!!!!!!!! They can molest ordinary citizen......instead of them to go to SAMBISA forest den no go go there ...chair!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by MARKone(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2015
ritababe:
Tell us the whole story..

I believe she did something thats why they treat her fuckup

You are a very f00lish Idi@t. I hope some of them military men, will also treat your 'fu<k up' one day, even worse than her's

3 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Holywizard:
one word 4 u RETARD.

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by 0b1nna: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2015
Holywizard:

Haba mallam.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by fabulous01(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
Chaiii...this is too bad why treat a lady like this

May be she's supporting APC....dats what we get wen we......
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by litetias(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2015
In sane climes the military has no business policing civilians because their training prepares them for one thing alone - killing. There should be laws against the military raising a hand on civilians but I also think the problem lies with us the citizens because we've just rolled over and allowed these killing machines brutalize us without raising objections.

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by zeburudaya: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2015
Don't be told a story from the one corner. What have the younger sister do to be receive such a dirty slap? Juo ha!
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by slimaliyu(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2015
but should be condoled if done unto a male?
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by teemy(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Within every institution there is a disciplinary department. Let the army authorities hear of and deal with this.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2015
lordizak:
if your sister is right, write a letter to the cup, use a lawyer. for God sake we are not in the military era. soldiers are just a political tool.

Did u say political tool?
The the op talk about political affair wen she posted it?
We abuse every slim chance we get in this part of the world.
It's not that good it happened but did u hear from the soldier first to start condemnation?
I bet that girl can not be passing and soldier just start battering her like that, that is if it's a soldier who did it to her.
Cos soldier dnt even touch females unless in extreme cases

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
In my own opinion the Military lady has met her waterloo...
No matter what the girl did, she is not supposed to receive such treatment
Contrary to what a lot of us civilians think, the military is not where you do things and get away with it easily..

I can bet if she reported to the next officer the Military lady will still be in guard room as we speak

BTW, that was a frog jump offence grin
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
promsman12:
Did she say what she did?

NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID TO HIM! I REPEAT NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID TO HIM, HE HAS NO RIGHT TO TOUCH HER! EVEN IF SHE SLAPPED HIM, THE HIGHEST HE CAN DO IS TO REPORT HER TO THE POLICE AND THE POLICE WILL CHARGE HER TO COURT FOR ASSAULT! THE OFFICER IS TRAINED TO KILL - THE CONSTITUTION FORBIDS HIM TO TOUCH A CIVILIAN!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY WE HAVE MILITARY ALL OVER THE STREET WITHOUT PASSES AND PERMISSION! BULLYING AND TORMENTING CIVILIANS EVERYWHERE AND YET WHEN THEY SEE BOKO HARAM THEY SH1T THEIR PANTIES!

YESTERDAY SOMEBODY REPORTED THAT A MILITARY GUY WAS AT THE BEACH WITH OTHER CIVILIANS AND BC SOMEBODY EXCUSED HIS GIRL FOR DANCE THEN ALL HELL LET LOOSE! INDISCIPLINE AND CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE!

ALL THIS RUBBISH WILL SOON STOP! WHEN GMB TAKES OVER GOVT THE MILITARY WILL BE QUARANTINED IN THE BARRACKS AND NONE OF THEM CAN STEP OUT OF THE BARRACKS WITHOUT PROPER PASS!

GOD PUNISH ANYBODY THAT OPPOSES GMB TAKING OVER ASO ROCK AND FIXING ALL THIS SH1T! 'NANSENCE!'angry angry

2 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by NCSRECUITMENT(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE RECRUITMENT FORM
(REPLACEMENT FORM) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES,2015/
2016 RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICE IS
CURRENTLY GOING ON.....CALL CUSTOM MR Peter ON
08107045461 FOR HELP AND INFO QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
ARE;O,LEVEL, NCE, ND, OND, HND, BSC.ALL INTERESTED
APPLICANTS ARE TO VISITOUR WEBSITE OR CONTACT CUSTOM
MR. Peter FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT
OFFICE ON PHONE: 08107045461 hurry up and pickup your
form before the closing date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.