Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) (57010 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by authority2006(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Aprime:

I was about asking the-same.
You took the words right from my brain.

I strongly condemn violence and I'm not in support of any form of physical abuse. But I believe for every action, there's a reaction. She must have done something.

Just continue making senseless comments until it is your turn. Only then will you realize that in Nigeria, a policeman or army officer can waste your life even without provoking him in the real sense of it.

3 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by guy1234: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2015
marvelousabah:
guy..y u leave ur brain,behind

Bfor u come online,WTF ar u talkin self.

He dont have the right to touch her,even if she slap him

Come oo!..waitin all of une for this thread they tink say military be self.

Military personel,tell person.this is military zone.
Instead of her to say,sori my bad,and leave.

She come start they give lectures,as if the personael,no sabi em job(over sabi)
Wen the personel tell her to leave or reciev punishement,at this point she for leave.
But has a person wey no get respect,she come the ask "beat me?",wat is that question sopos to mean.
Is she tryin to tell the militay personel,that she can't do nothin

If na me,i go do worse.

This really confirmed your profile statement, that you are short tempered. You really deserve to be in a zoo. And yes you r,you are already in Nigeria : The perfect zoo

4 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Kobeje(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Aprime:

I was about asking the-same.
You took the words right from my brain.

I strongly condemn violence and I'm not in support of any form of physical abuse. But I believe for every action, there's a reaction. She must have done something.

Whatever she might have done, this is not right. This is a female and not a man who could possibly match the officer with strength.
I understand that many lack courtesy in speeches, nevertheless this cannot be condoned. Knowing how to handle civilian provocation is part of military training which seems lacking in the armed forces in Nigeria, even para military organisations.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by pwerrymansion(f): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Holywizard:
Ashawo Yoruba!!! She don chop army man money finish & she no wan give him Toto. She get luck say de man no rape her join. Stup1d yoruba girl!!!!
you are simply an E-diot! Now slap yourself! All these trolls on N'land sef, just pathetic
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by shaboti: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2015
obaayo2:
the girl disobeyed and was trying to prove big girl for d guy......if it was me.. I would do better dan d army Guy..Girls of nowadays are soo dumb
see what a grown man is saying. You no even get shame, uncivilised idíot

3 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by guy1234: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
shocked

I don't believe it! Is there something in the air or water this morning??

Her lips tell a lot about her attitude?

What is wrong with people? Have we always been this unhinged?

And you claim to be female too? angry

Words fail me. I do not even know where and how to begin to describe who or what you are.

Our journey is long. So very long. sad

My brother, that's just what's prevalent now. Can't you see as the cases of molestation and jungle justice abound in our society? The average Nigerian you come across is morally dead and has little or no human compassion.

3 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by kenlash1(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Islie:

You mean he was ordered to suck her by the men in uniform

This is quite appalling....
Yes he was ordered nd he refused , d beating he received ehn!! So he obliged
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by donifez(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Holywizard:
she was beaten by a man. de story is misleading. The motherfucking ashawo sis shared it on twitter so that we could have pity on her low-life dump a$$ sis of hers.
you must be stupid,saying ashawo sister and all...how can an officer hit a lady,that shows lack of decorum..Twerp.

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by marvelousabah(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2015
guy1234:

This really confirmed your profile statement, that you are short tempered. You really deserve to be in a zoo. And yes you r,you are already in Nigeria : The perfect zoo
first..i want to tell you that u are a low life..
Embecile,who was privilaged,to have asses to internet.

I dont do E-war..i am a man who believ in the real thing

If you are man enough,dont turn my proposal down
Lets meet one on one,so i would show u,wat a real drillin is.

Choose any location of ur choice,here in abuja.

Let me show u,how i treat cows lyk u.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by donifez(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2015
walemoney007:
u are a foolish person,,if u are close to me I would av broken a bottle on ur head dog,,tell us d tribe ur crazy fada is from..may thunder strike any foolish moderator dat hide my comment
Thank you jare,if you break the bottle...i will stab him non-stop.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by hardbody: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Holywizard:
Ashawo Yoruba!!! She don chop army man money finish & she no wan give him Toto. She get luck say de man no rape her join. Stup1d yoruba girl!!!!

You are triangularly stuupid. I am igbo so don't even start talking rubbish.what has tribe got to do with this? Idiots like you are the type we knock off their knee caps in the days and ask them to run back to their hostel. I am so enraged i could almost strangle you. Nkita ara

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by funnyme2015(f): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Man inhumanity to man... too bad.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Novice1(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerian barbaric and uncultured soldiers.... their prowess is only on civilians.... a lady for that matter.... when the boko boys are there waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by deavicky(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2015
dre11:

See what this lady claims an army officer did to her sister and she shared it on Twitter yesterday

The picture and her tweet is show below
this is why I say we shouldn't vote Buhari. Vote Buhari and see more actions form the soldiers.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by daxon001(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2015
promsman12:
Did she say what she did?
she must av bin runnin her mouth like type writer
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by viktuur(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Questions:
1.is Ene a male or female?
2.but was he or she in uniform when the act was committed?
3.was there a fight? or was she being 'punished'?
answers will help determined where to forward the case.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by logica(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Why is everybody seeming to assume that the soldier was male?
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Faraidi(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2015
dre11:

See what this lady claims an army officer did to her sister and she shared it on Twitter yesterday

The picture and her tweet is show below
get a lawyer go to the millitary police section show them her face and she will be arrested,she must pay dearly for it.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Obikodo(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2015
Tundenoni:
Everybody they shout "we need them in sambisa ", dem tell una sey soldiers no they there? abi na all the soldiers for naijiriya dem go carry go sambisa?.

make the girl go report for MP office in any barracks.

that is what we get when we mix army with politics..
that incident can't happen in the barrack
soldiers are not supposed to live with civilians outside barrack,but when the army is politicised who do we blame?
this will continue to happen till we decide to use our vote against Jonathan. Yes! he killed our standard..
my friend shatap, u started like a wise man but at the end na rubbish u talk

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Faraidi(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Tundenoni:
Everybody they shout "we need them in sambisa ", dem tell una sey soldiers no they there? abi na all the soldiers for naijiriya dem go carry go sambisa?.

make the girl go report for MP office in any barracks.

that is what we get when we mix army with politics..
that incident can't happen in the barrack
soldiers are not supposed to live with civilians outside barrack,but when the army is politicised who do we blame?
this will continue to happen till we decide to use our vote against Jonathan. Yes! he killed our standard..
although, I agreed with your comment but,you shoulden't have mention Jonathan because before Jonathan tenure,it has been happening,infact it was worst.It only shown how sentiment has becloud you sense of reasoning.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Faraidi(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2015
promsman12:

I guess this is a case of 'POWER Corrupts'... I hope the relevant authorities do the needful... Unfortunately, in the country we find ourselves, that may not happen. My advice is: she should treat herself and avoid such confrontations next time... If she had quietly gone back, this might not have happened...
COWARD

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by kennyok(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
y still keeping people like this among humans..incubate him with an animal cloning
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by guy1234: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2015
marvelousabah:
first..i want to tell you that u are a low life..
Embecile,who was privilaged,to have asses to internet.

I dont do E-war..i am a man who believ in the real thing

If you are man enough,dont turn my proposal down
Lets meet one on one,so i would show u,wat a real drillin is.

Choose any location of ur choice,here in abuja.

Let me show u,how i treat cows lyk u.

U see your life? Typical zoo mentality. Gat better things to do bro. Find an animal like you to rumble with. Peace

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Orikinla(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Once babe no gree, dem go bully am[/size].
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by donodion(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2015
When next they ask
" Where are the MUMUGERIANS from a country not different from a ZOO...," y'all should raise your hands and answer "Present sir".
Only to beat chest and make noise dem sabi while thugs in government and military kick and smack them till eternity.

Shiooooor.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by taha24: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Am I living witness to soldier brutality dy are more of animal dn humans where dy need dm to act dy will not act but dy are ready to pound on innocent citizens. May GOD help us.

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Islie: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2015
kenlash1:
Yes he was ordered nd he refused , d beating he received ehn!! So he obliged

WoW.....

That babe go don suffer...... The bike man tried, he was a gentle man to have resisted before the beating was much.

I don't know why these bullies will do that on the street....
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Where is the lady? Na only eyes I see o. Send the soldiers to sambisa sharp sharp. We finally have brave men to fight BH.

Abeg, make una go court. Money things.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by mutter(f): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2015
This is such a young girl. The man that did this is a brute. I think that in most cases people with a complex need the army uniform to feel powerful.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by obaayo2: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
Indeed.

The limit of your machismo is posting photos of men in combat fatigues on your profile and threatening defenceless young women. We are not even 100% sure of what really happened and you are already flexing your non-existent muscles.

Standard issue yellow belly. angry
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by pinkshell(f): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
What cld she have done to warrant dis?

promsman12:
Did she say what she did?
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
She should go to the nearest army barrack to report. Am sure d officer would be disciplined by higher oFficers.

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.