Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (40456 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Help !! Missing Child (photo) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by franzis(m): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2015
Wetin make I call this kain mama

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Dats not a mother, dats a bush house girl

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2015
i will always trust her....since she didn't abort me...
she has her reasons for doing dis

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:

dats not a bush house girl, dats a forest house girl... cry

30 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2015
BuhahahahahHAHAHA she has mental disorder i guess,a sane lady wont do dat shit up there!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by 9niceguy(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2015
She's suffering from brain disorderliness. I pity that child. Dis kain mama na ONECHANCE

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 12:33am On Jun 12, 2015
i ll bite off her nipp..le wen shes brest feedin mi

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Jayjay0(m): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2015
What will i do if my mother do that to me?
I don't get the question
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by sinaj(f): 12:50am On Jun 12, 2015
wow! see her eyes sad

ma mom wud nt av tried diz.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Upnepaa(m): 1:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Apart from the fun of the pix,a mother who gat you inside her for 9 months can never do this
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 1:17am On Jun 12, 2015
Another staged photoshoot. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by CrazyScientist: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2015
Lalasticlala , come and see oo grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2015
That's not the mother.
That's the village witch taking cover lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by eghos12(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2015
haha the mother want the baby to have good imunity against mosquitos . Since ijaw babes are deep into water @ babe stage and start staing in water @ adult stage .
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2015
franzis:
Wetin make I call this kain mama
k'omo to j'ogun, maa ti je igba
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2015
somebody should take that woman to TB joshua ASAP
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
grin grin grin grin Your head is there. Certified bush girl!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by honeric01(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2015
When you were this age, can you still remember what your mom did to you?

If not, what then would you have done when you don't even remember?
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by LAfricana(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin forest house girl hahahahaa

i dont know angry , I wuld just tell my wife to do her duty, rather than leave it to an house girl undecided

Check my signature for international scholarships for nigerians, and latest happenings in AFRICA
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by DjHypno(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2015
grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Blurry: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2015
House girl you said?

She only slept in tight place while the baby has room to manouevre

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Islie: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2015
shocked

Remain small make the baby fall from the bed self

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2015
I will just laugh and ask her if she's an agent from the village tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Bosville(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2015
na to pursue am comot...no tym

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by intergral(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by jumich1(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Booked grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Holyfield1(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2015
WTF! That's stinginess that biatch needs to be hanged
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2015
Wise Woman!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by mrborntodoit: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2015
That's what you get when you maltreat your house help !
Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by xpmarj(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2015
Can ds really happen?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) by ichommy(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2015
Thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. / Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His African Wife / How She Changed A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.