Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident (31840 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Stephen Keshi / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by legendsilver(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cry I mourn them too cry
May their souls rest in peace.
Take heart mama peace.
We love you.
Say u love her and her ways of sucking blood not "we". I can't imagine the sole master minder of the accident crying and shedding crocodile tears here. God will judge you both in kikiriki and In hell fire.

Say no to any connection with "badluck"
I reject anything call Ebele Jonathan in Jesus Name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by philips70(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kolade354:
It obvious you are sick...........Is their any connection btw APC and those that are dead due to Bad roads.........Your obsession with opposition party will give you untimely Death.

Your Royal Olodoness, am loyal grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Edusouls(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
i sense ill luck just caught up with these women, the scent of bad luck followed them right from the place they went and consumed them,bad signs that this first lady is not clean at all..only people like us with gifted eyes and senses can explain....

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by femmy2010(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
May the departed Souls rest in peace

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by legendsilver(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
clevvermind:
So sad. I feel like crying.
Back from ban. In God i trust.
I thought you will say GEJ till more blood is shed for their victory?
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by eleko1: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmm!The Juju strong ooooo.Human sacrifice embarassed shocked sad. PDP.... Una weludone ooo sad. * Confess Psalm 23 For incoming PRESIDENT BUHARI.May God protect/keep U from evil pipu in Pdp.Sprinkle Holy water*
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by UncleDeeee(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
sauceny:
She would address the situation with "My Fellow Death Ones"

You need to be schooled!
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by SeverusSnape(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
legendsilver:

Say u love her and her ways of sucking blood not "we". I can't imagine the sole master minder of the accident crying and shedding crocodile tears here. God will judge you both in kikiriki and In hell fire.

Say no to any connection with "badluck"
I reject anything call Ebele Jonathan in Jesus Name, Amen
We love her, and you claim to be a " child of God". undecided
But you accept everything Buhari.... undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Nickymezor(f): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
HDoc:
May their soul rest in peace.
Amen n amen
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by eposho: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
if care is not taken we all will mourn this dead country called Nigeria. naira is 305 to £1. as of today.
let the dead bury themselves.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Nickymezor(f): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
hey!!! Listen and listen good, who are 'WE' that love who? Better rephrase ur sentence and personalise it to ursef cos I'm not among
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by watered(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nickymezor:
grin grin
Babe abi u sef don reason d abata yan abi? grin grin. D guy nor just try for dat kind yan
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Kolade354(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
philips70:

Your Royal Olodoness, am loyal grin grin grin
Big fool you are daft,your moral discretion Level is Low.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by clevvermind(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
legendsilver:
I thought you will say GEJ till more blood is shed for their victory?
you are wrong.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Nickymezor(f): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Babe abi u sef don reason d abata yan abi? grin grin. D guy nor just try for dat kind yan
yeah, I feel u kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by crackhouse(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Another human sacrifice.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by legendsilver(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We love her, and you claim to be a " child of God". undecided
But you accept everything Buhari.... undecided
we love her kor we will wife her ni.
U better disassociate yourself from badluck asap, who knows next;
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by watered(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nickymezor:
yeah, I feel u kiss
Nice one...
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by legendsilver(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
clevvermind:
you are wrong.
no am not. Lemi tell you what u don't know here;
Gej needs more blood for sacrifice to those witches and wizards that endorsed him as they have demanded more blood for his victory.
So He is busy shedding the blood of northerns in the north and his wife has started doing same in the south.
Only the protection of Jesus christ can set us free from this blood spree of Badluck and his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by neyur: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
EdCure:

Your difficulty in comprehension makes no one to sound reasonable to you. Blame me not for your conddition.

Lolsss...I see, e pain yu gan ni...accept the fact that, your coment to the thread posted is absurd..don't blame me for your low comprehension but your attiudes towards learning...
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
UncleDeeee:

You need to be schooled!

U can't even comprehend simple stuff i wrote about the 1st lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Horrlah(f): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
simplemach:
Rip to the dead.
But what of the 'ghana must go' in the boot, who took it?
They took it with them to heaven or maybe hell sef lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by bakila: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dosoq:
Sumtimes I wonder wat ppl gain wen dey risk deir lives 4 des yeye polithievians,o ma se ooo. E sun re oo
Easy money, something's substantial sometimes small and at times nothing.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Nickymezor(f): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Nice one...
yeah, yeah
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by clevvermind(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
legendsilver:
no am not. Lemi tell you what u don't know here;
Gej needs more blood for sacrifice to those witches and wizards that endorsed him as they have demanded more blood for his victory.
So He is busy shedding the blood of northerns in the north and his wife has started doing same in the south.
Only the protection of Jesus christ can set us free from this blood spree of Badluck and his supporters.
my guy, it seems you need to relax now. It seems you are exhausted.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Dauda2900: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
thousands of people died b4 this 9 women and you hadn't say any tin about them. their lives not important? rubbish

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by philips70(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kolade354:
Big fool you are daft,your moral discretion Level is Low.

Na paranoia make you dey unleash lyrical murder in obahiagbon style like this on me? Take it easy, we both support the General but try develop some sense of humor so you can easily decode sarcasms.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by legendsilver(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
clevvermind:
my guy, it seems you need to relax now. It seems you are exhausted.
lolz, I can never be exhausted bro. Just hitting you the sole reason for the burnt offering
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by spaggyy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
RIP? Hell no...make dem die 10 times again, na wetin dey sweet dem for mouth kill dem, now I hope their families will feel d pain d northerners are feeling, dey will feel d pain d chibok mothers are feeling over their girls, dey all went der to get a taste of what dey love to eat and dey got a tasty taste of death, this women said dey are " for change initiative" but dey still went ahead to support a woman who claimed she and her husband were not aware of over 200 missing girsls even after 3. Weeks, RIP to dem Rest In Pieces

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by tumaraya: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pls take.heart mama peace n may their souls rest in Peace amen
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by tit(f): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
god purmish apc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Buhari On Freezing Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.