Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident (31808 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Stephen Keshi / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by fareed69(m): 6:35am On Feb 16, 2015
sanbells:
dah was very harsh of you. U dunno wah this lady has been through neither could u do quarter of the good things she's done. Judge not
Jez saying

Ooooo you for tell me sey na your Mother so that you can continue to Eulogize the good things she has done which you know and am not aware of.

Dumb Ass
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by litetias(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2015
Dannyset:
Watch as dis same woman will go n dance at a campaign rally in some days time.
RIP to the dead.
You mean their ghosts will dance at a campaign rally?
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by handie(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2015
holysaint1:

d number of casualties were more than 9.. Heed not to the op's falacy..
This guy no get am! op's falacy? Didn't you see it's quoted? Ekpa!
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by ruggedtimi(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Ruby benjamin...RIP.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Nichobabe(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:
Na who get life dey condole and mourn people wey die
but na who also get life sabi deceive and lie
You don use dem do juju, you wan come mourn with your FELLOW WIDOWS grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this suppose to be a joke? surprise that this is coming from a lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Agbalanze(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2015
EdCure:
Mama piss has never ceased to cause troubles, sorrows, death, anguish and some comic relief since she left Bayelsa Govt House grin

**Praying for the families of the diceased...** sad

'diceased' indeed!! that's some comic relief as well...
May God give the family fortitude to bear the loss..
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by comfortergirl(f): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2015
RIP to the dead.....may God console their family
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by joe120120(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2015
handie:

I'm a staunch supporter of General Muhammadu Buhari and i pray that may the departed rest in peace and may God give the families the fortitude to bear the loss.

Source: www.punchng.com/news/patience-jonathan-mourns-bayelsa-women

RIP
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by holysaint1(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2015
handie:
This guy no get am! op's falacy? Didn't you see it's quoted? Ekpa!
guguru.. Na errytin weh em quote correct
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by ayenco4: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
simplemach:
Rip to the dead.
But what of the 'ghana must go' in the boot, who took it?
May their gentle souls rest in peace,but remember we are talking about FIRE.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by simplemach(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Horrlah:

They took it with them to heaven or maybe hell sef lipsrsealed
Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by simplemach(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Horrlah:

They took it with them to heaven or maybe hell sef lipsrsealed
Lole
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by sweetbaby22(f): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
spaggyy:
RIP? Hell no...make dem die 10 times again, na wetin dey sweet dem for mouth kill dem, now I hope their families will feel d pain d northerners are feeling, dey will feel d pain d chibok mothers are feeling over their girls, dey all went der to get a taste of what dey love to eat and dey got a tasty taste of death, this women said dey are " for change initiative" but dey still went ahead to support a woman who claimed she and her husband were not aware of over 200 missing girsls even after 3. Weeks, RIP to dem Rest In Pieces

My God!!!! you are so stupid. I don't usually abuse people but yours have reached an unusual height of stupidity of the highest degree. My relation was amongst the women in the ghastly accident. I don't wish you same but you need to seriously grow up and pray against stupidity as it might lead to your own death in pieces. I so hate you right now.

RIP aunty (Zimbra Goma, a former Commissioner for Women Affairs in Bayelsa State) cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by spaggyy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
sweetbaby22:

My God!!!! you are so stupid. I don't usually abuse people but yours have reached an unusual height of stupidity of the highest degree. My relation was amongst the women in the ghastly accident. I don't wish you same but you need to seriously grow up and pray against stupidity as it might lead to your own death in pieces. I so hate you right now.

RIP aunty (Zimbra Goma, a former Commissioner for Women Affairs in Bayelsa State) cry
if you wish you hate me or love me...I will still stand on my words u all seek people to cry with you after you have committed attrocities, everyone seeking positive change and yet your aunty still went ahead to support a woman who shed crocodile tears over the missing girls, thousands of people die daily in d north, you only watch on the tv and now your aunty has gotten her share of the national cake and u are here seeking condolences...if she had come home with ghana must go bags nobody would hear you here on NL I don't want to talk much cos I felt ur pain too...but d trusth must still be told

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order / Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.