Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,778 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

WOW!!! See Before Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Ice Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW!!! See Before Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Ice Price (946 Views)

Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) / Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!!! See Before Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Ice Price by shayo401(f): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2015
who really knows tomorrow?

Re: WOW!!! See Before Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Ice Price by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Old pics.
Re: WOW!!! See Before Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Ice Price by jerrymej(m): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2015
That ICE PRINCE long sleeve no get mate o!
Ah Ah, na only him the cool the catch?
Well na Benue sha...

OBO....baddest.
Re: WOW!!! See Before Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Ice Price by shayo401(f): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2015
LOL
Re: WOW!!! See Before Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Ice Price by shayo401(f): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
jerrymej:
That ICE PRINCE long sleeve no get mate o!
Ah Ah, na only him the cool the catch?
Well na Benue sha...

OBO....baddest.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Not Loving Me Back / I Need To Find My Heart / Four Classes Of Girls In Owerri Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.