Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Not Loving Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Loving Me Back (930 Views)

When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable / Does She Loving Me Or Is She Teaching On Me ? (pics) / Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Loving Me Back by Geogeo1: 5:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Morning NL, please need a candid advise from this forum. I have a girl whom I am madly in love with for about 8months now, tried all my best to show her what I feel for her even to the extent of travelling to her base in one of the Eastern states all the from my Abuja base, just for her to know that am serious and wants to marry her. But the response she has been given me is that she doesn't feel anything for me that I should give her more time, if she can be able to feel same. Her parents like me included her sibbling, because she made me got close to them even before I visited her home and when I visited the bond seems stronger. Please advise me on what to do, whether to wait more or stay off from this lady. Please matured and benefitting advise.
Re: Not Loving Me Back by djeezy(m): 6:11am On Feb 26, 2015
8 months. If that girl doesn't love you by now....She will never love you. Have you considered that she may never be the right one for you. Do not force yourself on anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Not Loving Me Back by sinaj(f): 6:13am On Feb 26, 2015
op she has plainly told u she doesnt like u why u still pushing or du u wnt to become her side dick ... um dude
Re: Not Loving Me Back by Hazardd(m): 6:14am On Feb 26, 2015
my dear, dust your self and move on and stop lowering your standard to her since she didnt have any feeling for you.
Re: Not Loving Me Back by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2015
I pass 8months, hmmm, do you really think she ever gonna luv you if she didn't luv you in 1month, anyway fate decide things if you really care for her, then give her sometime again, lemme say, a second chance
Re: Not Loving Me Back by nickusoro(m): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Bro, I totally understand how it feels to love and not get loved back. Your emotions for her is what's keeping you in this state. Luckily for you, she has made it clear that she feels nothing for you.
Dude, in my honest opinion, rather than hurt yourself any further, take it that you two weren't gonna happen and move on. Yeah, it's easier said than done but bro, it is what it is.
You've paid your dues, now here's a reality check. Let her be, hopefully you find someone who appreciates you better. Good luck

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Not Loving Me Back by nnadychuks(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2015
op i understand your situation, but you need to travel to places like abuja, owerri, port, you will see girls that are better than her.. She is ungrateful if she is pretending... Go and get anoda girl who will appreciate you and not dat one. Remember, marriage is forever... You will not marry her family
Re: Not Loving Me Back by jorlons(m): 6:21am On Feb 26, 2015
sinaj:
op she has plainly told u she doesnt like u why u still pushing or du u wnt to become her side dick ... um dude

um side dick.. that's not a bad one but

Op move da fvck on cool
Re: Not Loving Me Back by alberto2k(m): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Mvthafvckerz never loved us

Guy move on abeg...

Plenty fish dey River
Re: Not Loving Me Back by bennygreat1(m): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2015
@Op.. Move on.. A better gurl is waiting for you out there!!!

Time is precious U know!!! Move out of that zone.. Then u knw if she feels anything for U too..
Re: Not Loving Me Back by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Very touchy issue.
Detach yourself from the lady in question, stop showing affection as you used to.
We are ladies, most times we don't know what we want.
If she calls you and asks you what's up with you; then you know she feels something.

If she doesn't, you can leave. That you love a person "so much" is not a prerequisite to be loved back.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Not Loving Me Back by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2015
My own opinion is different from others, she may be trying to watch you before taking her own decision and don't forget that an average lady have atleast FIVE SERIOUS GUYS fighting for her love at a time.

Do not rush out but try indifference for some time, withdraw all benefits. We all crave for what we can't have when she noticed you no longer care as before, she may come looking for you. If she didn't care either let it go.
Re: Not Loving Me Back by jerrymej(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2015
OP she has told you plainly that she didn't love you! I mean for God sake, '8 months' in love with her and she didn't reciprocate? Wao that patience you're about giving your self is the worst thought that gets to you!
So tell me, are you saying this babe isn't in love with any other guy? Or you thinking she's still laying your proposal to God.
Abeg don't be a looser (like Arsenal), you better let that bond between you and her to go!
Have you asked you self this question like, 'What if I waited and at the end she said didn't I told you before now that I didn't feel for you'?
Who is at lost then!
Re: Not Loving Me Back by Kennywills7(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Try this, no texting, calling or any form of communication for one week and she doesn't miss u or show any sign of luv and concern, quickly pick up ur heart from slavery cos its in bondage

The reason u need to do is because she might b confuse and don't know wot she want, so when she sees dat she is slowly losing u sjr will come back to her senses

she is too comfortable, give her something to worry about
Re: Not Loving Me Back by Redoil: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2015
MzNelly:
Very touchy issue.
Detach yourself from the lady in question, stop showing affection as you used to.
We are ladies, most times we don't know what we want.
If she calls you and asks you what's up with you; then you know she feels something.

If she doesn't, you can leave. That you love a person "so much" is not a prerequisite to be loved back.
All the best.
what about that guy that have having same feelings for the past 16months
Re: Not Loving Me Back by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2015
Redoil:
what about that guy that have having same feelings for the past 16months

Still detach yourself, bro.

If she cares, she'll show it.
Re: Not Loving Me Back by justmag(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2015
If a woman tells me she needs more time when I walk up to her then I am looking elsewhere. I think some ladies have been watching too much nollywood movies where some guy stoops low to chase a girl. They expect men to persistently seek their attention and that shows how deep they admire them. That's total crap to me. I believe me walking up to you and trying to talk to you is enough. Anything more is asking for too much!
Re: Not Loving Me Back by tania28(f): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
She is jst wasting ur time8mnths is a verylong time to begin courtship n get married,so be wise n do wats neccessary,move on wit ur life
Re: Not Loving Me Back by Melahou(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2015
you don't need to force yourself on her...
you should give yourself a break and allow her be.
8 months is enough for her to decide on what she wants

she`s better off being just your friend
Re: Not Loving Me Back by gsalvatore: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2015
You see...that's the problem with dudes, when they see who they love they will kill themselves over that one person whereas the ladies always have a pool of men to choose which is cooler.

Distant relationship is Bullshit. You can't be in Abuja and you want the girl to love you as you might want..there is a dude she is dying for who happens to be closer than you.

Leave her alone..God is saving you now but you won't see it.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? / Reason Why Some Ladies Get Raped!! / 3 Reasons Why You Should Date A Guy Who Still Lives With His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.