Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments (31759 Views)

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

Your father is a fool, you are very dull. Why are you scared to reply with your customized handle? Those fools you are calling will suffer and cry as usual. Call them to come cry....
anybody that troubles your life is customized.

I am tired of you guys associating my moniker to anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by omoreminder2: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

[s]You senile father is a fool, I dont expect you to agree with me. You will deny of course which is normal. I dont care, your a.shewo bleaching mother will cry as usual[/s].

Your loser of a father and your pathetic self are from a lineage of goats that is why you don't have common sense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will die here today with all the arsenal I have and pray Igrigi does not meet you hear either cheesy

Igrigimercenery

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by omoreminder2: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
anybody that troubles your life is customized.

I am tired of you guys associating my moniker to anybody.

Leave them, their satellite has run out of kerosene cheesy cheesy We will deal with them with disproportionate force. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by bakila: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2015
Thread don turn civil war and 2015 presidential elections voting pattern. Again Goodluck supporters burning his bridges and further alienating him from other Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by nzeadachie: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

You senile father is a fool, I dont expect you to agree with me. You will deny of course which is normal. I dont care, your a.shewo bleaching mother will cry as usual.
G O O D L U C K OR NO NIGERIA

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by theshadyexpress(m): 8:49am On Feb 16, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by asadike(f): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:

Auxiliary nurse asadike, take your time or you cry.
am mighty proud

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by nzeadachie: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2015
omoreminder2:

Your loser of a father and your pathetic self are from a lineage of goats that is why you don't have common sense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will die here today with all the arsenal I have and pray Igrigi does not meet you hear either cheesy

Igrigimercenery
DON'T MIND THE ANIMAL HE LACKS HOME TRAINING, NOT ONLY JUST TO OPEN NYASH AND BORN, THE PROBLEM IS TO TRAIN A CHILD

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Insurgents vs Ultimatums grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

Devil punish you Chidiebere, you can run but can never hide. I dont have time for stories this evening, so stop boring me.
This is why I don't take most of your threats seriously, if you can find it difficult to know me on another moniker and you keep associating me with wrong monikers then you are just useless.

I take you guys unserious by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by ManMountain(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2015
asadike:
am mighty proud
leave now.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by omoreminder2: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

[s] Your dead mother will be shedding tears in her grave right now, I hate stories and talk talk. Stop boring me and start your show. To hell with you and the same igrigri that ran away the other day. Foolish people from a cursed tribe[/s].

Your rotten mother has been fed to sharks because she was not good for anything else. Foolish goat from a tribe of oil drinking goats cheesy cheesy

Wana ball? cheesy I was not even on that thread you were referring to, which thread please? As for eggheaders, Igrigi only has his pictures but on top of that, I have his mother, brothers & uncles. This is just for eggheaders alone. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by omoreminder2: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
I can see the hopeless scatterboss down there. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by omoreminder2: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]
[s]
Go take your dying father serious first. As i said, you are boring me with your foolish stories, start this show and lets see who will run. You and your cohorts ran away the other day with that foolish mouth making Igrigri kid. Abeg enough of stories.....[/s]

Leave an innocent man and face us. cheesy cheesy Igrigimercery will be here soon grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by omoreminder2: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

Devil punish you and eggheader together, You are wasting my time idi.ot.

Devil don punish you already. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by nwabekeyi101: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Yheeboes are here again boasting.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Tribal3AST:
see wretched Segun adwale with stretch marks on his body is talking too.

wonders shall never seize grin grin
chidiebere simeon nwabakeyi, do you know the amount of PMs I got from girls after you fools posted my pix?

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

Go take your dying father serious first. As i said, you are boring me with your foolish stories, start this show and lets see who will run. You and your cohorts ran away the other day with that foolish mouth making Igrigri kid. Abeg enough of stories.....
busy at work dude.

I don't do sh1t, flex your miserable life here discussing my matter and win more contracts for me. Bye for now

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
nwabekeyi101:
Yheeboes are here again boasting.
please post their ugly faces and flat heads here jare.
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by omoreminder2: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

Ahahahahah Innocent indeed. So you are only here to bore me and waste my time. Igrigri the little boy that ran away the last time, you are all cursed. I hate cowards. Gosh!
Igrigimercenary cannot run from you chickens, he molests you.... cheesy I pity eggheaders honestly cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by omoreminder2: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Segeggs:

Let him start what is he waiting for.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
busy at work dude.

I don't do sh1t, flex your miserable life here discussing my matter and win more contracts for me. Bye for now
son of an okada riding old man claiming he's at work. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Jokay07(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Here, I am not supporting obasanjo, he is too old for all these rubbish. Obasanjo, u spend ur own 8 years nd nobody disturb u, leave Jonathan alone, let him be.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by nwabekeyi101: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Segeggs:

I love how i make them shed hot tears especially collynzo, customized13 and the rest little children. They love starting war but will always run like there thin god Oju-iku.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs / Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? / The Chapel Okorocha Built In Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.