Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments (31755 Views)

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by ManMountain(m): 6:20am On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
zinc oxide poisoning no good ooo grin

I will kill you today.

Go kill your father first, olodo. abeg no derail topic Joor

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:
Did they give any ultimatum? Na their way be that, awon werey alaini opolo
come here, don't go anywhere.

Look at where you illiterates live, fvcking dirty pig cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by ManMountain(m): 6:24am On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
come here, don't go anywhere.

Look at where you illiterates live, fvcking dirty pig cheesy
For all I care, you can sleep here if it feeds you. Mr Morale. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by adebayo201: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2015
Tolexander:

well, the definitions of achievement to some people are;
promising of the second niger bridge
removing the local in the name of an airport and replacing it with international
and
adding Azikwe to ones name

And promising them a JK (just kidding) governor in Lagos State!

Smh... How many are they self!
Let Baba be! He knows what he's doing!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Adindupeter: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2015
braine:
Hahaha.. Bloody illiterates not analyzing the message but attacking the messenger.. Nonsense.
What's there to analyze in the message Olodo

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by M4gunners: 6:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Tolexander:
he wasn't a disgrace when He made Jonathan, Umaru Yaradua's running mate. It's good to call him a disgrace now that he is publicly criticizing Jonathan!
And for what reason did he make GEJ, Yaradua's running mate? According to Governor Fayose, so that he could be ruling Nigeria from Ota farm abi?

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:

Go kill your father first, olodo. abeg no derail topic Joor
you aren't seen anything yet, you don't know me undecided

Don't take my leniency as a weakness, you oily people won't stop looking for trouble and spewing gibberish.

To think that most of you f00ls are in squalors.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 16, 2015
How market my Igbo brothers? You guys has proven to be one of the dullest tribe in Nigeria yet industrious . Please do not interfere in the national polity. Your adopted son is a mess to Nigeria Unity and its progress. Blood is thicker than water. Who you all are fighting for is not blood. He's full of deceit with no regards to security of human lives.

Do you guy realize that his party is planning to bring Northerner for President in 2019? God forbid if they ever rule till then.

FACT# The chances for "REAL" Igbo presidency is with Apc.

In Nigerian Political calculation, you guys are not good at it except for some few who stand for something however majority seems to stand for nothing.

Be calm and wise for your day shall come.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:

For all I care, you can sleep here if it feeds you. Mr Morale. cheesy
Next time, you will choose your fight wisely. Squalid dweller

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by asadike(f): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:

Your parents are a disgrace to all parents. Ibo people just yearn nonsense. Mumu too worry you people sha!
you are a disgrace to d world. You think everybody is an ass licker like u. Obj is a disgrace to elders. Go to hell.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by keat: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2015
On your own I sit down dey look
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by asadike(f): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Tolexander:
he wasn't a disgrace when He made Jonathan, Umaru Yaradua's running mate. It's good to call him a disgrace now that he is publicly criticizing Jonathan!
he committed war crimes against d niger deltans, he only chose jonathan to pacify them. Moreover is obj God?

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by asadike(f): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]
better a loud and crazy chick than a boring and smelly hole.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by nzeadachie: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]
ASK YOUR MOTHER THE ONE WHO DISVIRGIN HER, AND HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT SLEEPS WITH HER APART FROM YOUR FATHER, IF SHE CAN SWEAR THAT YOUR FATHER IS THE ONLY ONE THAT SLEEPS WITH HER SHE WILL DIE, AND TRY TO ASK HER WHO IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER BECAUSE I KNOW HOW YOUR PEOPLE USE TO DO

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Horllamideh(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:
Did they give any ultimatum? Na their way be that, awon werey alaini opolo
What do you expect from those igbo smokers from Southeast....dey go just dy pollute serene atmosphere with dia noise....bloody cowards

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by ManMountain(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2015
asadike:
you are a disgrace to d world. You think everybody is an ass licker like u. Obj is a disgrace to elders. Go to hell.
Auxiliary nurse asadike, take your time or you cry.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by omoreminder2: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

Nwabekeyi Simeon Chidiebere, Come back and dont run when it start, you will cry today again as usual. Cursed son of weak man

Nothing can happen to him you fool. Try any nonsense and we will respond with disproportionate force. If you think this is a joke start your dance. Customized13, nothing dey happen at all, no shaking.

cc

Igrigimercenery

Iconize

Cyberwolf

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by nzeadachie: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

Your cursed senile father was stoned to death for stealing 10 naira, also the local fowl you call a mother was gang r.aped to shred by local drunkard in your village, but she end up giving birth to a cursed child like you. No wonder you do r.ape her daily since foolishness manifest in your family and will continue till your generation leave this earth.

May you go the way of your cursed father soon, may his fool.ish soul continue to rot in hell.
JUST ASK YOUR MOTHER THOSE QUESTIONS, YOU CAN COME BACK TO ME AFTER ASKING HER, NO NEED OF MAKING NOISE

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by focus7: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2015
I have always been careful not comment on issues that relate to the igbos politics simply because certain individuals on NL I don't want to step on their toes, but I think the igbos should concentrate on how to promote their own and stop acting as though Jonathan is their own. Maybe they need to be reminded that Jonathan is Obasanjo's product, so it is none of their business what happen between them.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by nzeadachie: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

Your mother scream more than this when she was been gang banged, she shed tears of joy after the 35th man finished her oversized punn.y. You are cursed from birth, so shall it be.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by omoreminder2: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]
[s]
Your father is a fool, you are very dull. Why are you scared to reply with your customized handle? Those fools you are calling will suffer and cry as usual. Call them to come cry....[/s]

You are from a generation of goats. I am NOT Customized13, you are super dull i swear otherwise your satellite should have detected this. Start your dance, goat.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
Obasanjo of all people should be wallowing in shame. Obasanjo should be in prison in a sane country, that dude is the architect of Nigeria's quagmire.
nwabakeyi....hmm!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor / Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.