Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments (31747 Views)

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by ChikezieU(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
I blame the idiots who came up with this nonsense, never know when or what to talk about. Which igbo youth self.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by calaway: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

mr man...you dont understand your enviroment...we are not talking about his achievements..jonathan did very well,for such a short time....our reasoning is something differrent....

i only understand...WE ARE AT WAR...and we need a general.....

what does it profit you,to have peace and prosperity in the south,when the north is in complete chaos

after the war we can have jonathan back...i like jonathan .......
[size=20pt]
MOST OF THE PROSPERITY AND GOODIES OF GEJS TRANSFORMATION AGENDA HAVE BEEN ENJOYED MOSTLY IN THE NORTH. NO OTHER REGION HAS ENJOYED THIS DISPENSATION GEJ LIKE THE NORTH. SO STAND CORRECTED WITH YOUR INSINUATION OF THE SOUTH PROPERITY.
BOKO HARAM WILL STOP ONLY WHEN BUHARI AND THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY WANT IT TO STOP. REMEMBER THAT BOKO HARAM WAS DETONATING BOMBS AND MURDERING INNOCENTS KADUNA AT STATE ATLEAST ONCE EVERY WEEK WHEN PATRICK YAKOWA (RIP) A CHRISTAIN WAS THE GOVERNOR. AFTER THEY KILLED AND A MUSLIM BECAME THE GOVERNOR OF KADUNA STATE ALL THE BOKO HARAM AND IT TANTACLES HAVE MIRACULOUSLY DISAPPEARED FOR KADUNA AND PEACE IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. BH IS AN ORGANIZED ENGINE OF DISTRACTION AND DISAFFECTION ASSEMBLED AT THE INSTANCE OF GEJ. PREVAIL ON BUHARI TO STOP HIS BH CHILDREN AND THEY WILL STOP THIS MESS.
COS IT IS GEJ TILL 2019
THE ONLY PEOPLE KILLING ANYBODY ARE BUHARIS SUPPORTERS[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by okanla: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
asadike:
Obasanjo is a disgrace to elders,I don't blame him, I blame joe wey for don put d lazy farmer for prison since.
Idiot that lazy farmer made joe vice-president up to president. try to think straight small boy. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by okanla: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
calaway:

[size=20pt]
MOST OF THE PROSPERITY AND GOODIES OF GEJS TRANSFORMATION AGENDA HAVE BEEN ENJOYED MOSTLY IN THE NORTH. NO OTHER REGION HAS ENJOYED THIS DISPENSATION GEJ LIKE THE NORTH. SO STAND CORRECTED WITH YOUR INSINUATION OF THE SOUTH PROPERITY.
BOKO HARAM WILL STOP ONLY WHEN BUHARI AND THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY WANT IT TO STOP. REMEMBER THAT BOKO HARAM WAS DETONATING BOMBS AND MURDERING INNOCENTS KADUNA AT STATE ATLEAST ONCE EVERY WEEK WHEN PATRICK YAKOWA (RIP) A CHRISTAIN WAS THE GOVERNOR. AFTER THEY KILLED AND A MUSLIM BECAME THE GOVERNOR OF KADUNA STATE ALL THE BOKO HARAM AND IT TANTACLES HAVE MIRACULOUSLY DISAPPEARED FOR KADUNA AND PEACE IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. BH IS AN ORGANIZED ENGINE OF DISTRACTION AND DISAFFECTION ASSEMBLED AT THE INSTANCE OF GEJ. PREVAIL ON BUHARI TO STOP HIS BH CHILDREN AND THEY WILL STOP THIS MESS.
COS IT IS GEJ TILL 2019
THE ONLY PEOPLE KILLING ANYBODY ARE BUHARIS SUPPORTERS[/size]

CONTINUE DREAMING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by asadike(f): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
okanla:
Idiot that lazy farmer made joe vice-president up to president. try to think straight small boy. undecided undecided
that lazy farmer murdered joe's people so God decided to use him to turn things around. U need to think with your brain not your anus, small girl.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by abduljabbar8: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
Man, you can go to hell with your tribal bigotry for all I care, pervert.

Quote me again and see why I am the most dangerous dude to Yoruba generation on Nairaland.
f*uck you!. Igbo bastards. What can you do? As for the stewpid youths , what can they do to OBJ?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by SailorXY: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tribal3AST:
PMs from stretch mark loving harlots, which tushed girl will want to have something to with a smallboy who lives with his parent in a facetoface apartment, where they hang sponge and towel in the sitting room cheesy

This small Segun kid funny die cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by neocortex: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
braine:
Hahaha.. Bloody illiterates not analyzing the message but attacking the messenger.. Nonsense.

Nobody can beat the illiteracy of the one who adopts a semi-literate quota general as his god.
SMH
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Missy89(f): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

Apparently, someone told me "Igbo" means "weed" in Yoruba. I guess that's why these folks always give everyone a warning laced with silly ultimatums - the effect of being naturally high. grin These folks are clowns.

I just hope that guy's name isn't Azubuuike...cos my nyggah "FrancisTony" told me "Azubuuike" in Igbo means "Fish-brain." That would be a double-whammy of mental impairment.

Comic relief and Igbos go hand-in-hand.

How fluent is your Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by yoosooph: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
All I know is that, it is my right to vote and it is my choice to make.

Four years ago, it was for Jonathan. Now, it will be for BUHARI. May be, in another four years' time, it will be for you reading my post.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by SailorXY: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

mr man...you dont understand your enviroment...we are not talking about his achievements..jonathan did very well,for such a short time....our reasoning is something differrent....

i only understand...WE ARE AT WAR...and we need a general.....

what does it profit you,to have peace and prosperity in the south,when the north is in complete chaos

after the war we can have jonathan back...i like jonathan .......
war between who & who?
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by T9ksy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
I don't believe they are ibo youths. They have got to be imposters as i did not see their customary ultimatum.

Any way, what the hell can they do to ObJoke? kill him or what? Bunch of clowns.

Igbo smoking is not good for the soul.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by prinsessty(f): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:

Quote me again and see why I am the most dangerous dude to Yoruba generation on Nairaland.
you are a fool cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by ChikezieU(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmm real e-fighting because some group of dounder heads spewed nonsense in the name of an Igbo youth. Please my fellow Igbo's let some fools believe what they r told as they always do, non of these jagons dont know the reputation of a true Igbo son. Why waste ur time on the topic. When u meet them in human appearance u can prove what u think u have got
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by SirShymexx: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Missy89:

How fluent is your Yoruba?

Speaking? Writing? Reading? or just mere understanding of the language?
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by klbakare(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
asadike:
you are a disgrace to d world. Olodo, fish head.
I shake my head for ur ancestors...piss
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Missy89(f): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
SirShymexx:

Speaking? Writing? Reading? or just mere understanding of the language?

all of the above.
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by SirShymexx: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Missy89:

all of the above.

I honestly don't bother with first three, save for when I'm clowning around with a few words. However, I should be average if I put an effort into it though.

I understand the generic Yoruba perfectly though. Heck, I do watch Yoruba films sometimes with my mum, whenever I go home. But you'll never catch me acting like I understand the language...that's my ace when dealing with naij folks. You gatts be a step ahead of nyggahs - esp. when they wanna start moving booky and, switch to Yoruba to perfect some dubious shiit. grin
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by munex007(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
If you want to deceive an Igbo man just add "Azikwe" to your name..

Bigots!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 17, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Really!!! It's quite obvious to the blinds that you are a graduate going by your write up. Lol!!! Guess what, I won't bother to dignify you with my response any more cos this gibberish you wrote up there has finally nailed and sold you out as an idiott.

These words- "Wretched Bastard" caught my attention and I thought there is need for me to address it before I take my leave. Being a failures-accumulated idiott does not put you and other Nairalanders in this same position in life.

Go over my profile and my previous posts here on Nairaland, do your research on the given Names and come back here to apologise for using that word "Wretched" in addressing me.

However, i m not saying what i m about to say out of pride but saying it so as to let you know that not all Nairalanders are ordinary, I repeat ordinary person like you; Billionaires and Millionaires are here. I ll feed and buy your entire family without going to bank to make any withdrawal; right here on Nairaland if there is an avenue for me to do such thing.

Say anything here about me so as to make yourself happy but when it comes to wealth you poor thing; I m very sure that you don't wanna go there.

Talking alot but saying nothing you wretched tribalistic, inbred foolll, dont come here a spray your empty, hate filled, nonsensical mentality you wretch111.. CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR LITTLE LONELY HOLE. dO YOU WONDER WHY I AM SO CONFIDENT THAT YOU ARE FRUSTRATED? BECAUSE NO ONE WITH SUCH A BITTER TRIBALISTIC HEART CAN BE PROGRESSIVE, AND I DONT MEAN DOLLAR SIGNS YOU SHALLOW YUTE!!!!

Dirty excuse for a human being!!! you are way to low on the IQ scale to engage me in civil converse, so do you know what i did? i just gave tribalists like you a taste of their own medicine, posts filled with vehement vile,venom laden statements.which a fit for a public toilet. Because this seems to be the only language evil tribalists like you understand.

I have noticed a pattern with you guys, whenever i attack you guys which such venom you all back off and wriggle your slimy carcass back into thE septic tanks you usually crawl out from. Low IQ having bastardd.

So no i wont ever stop having to dorn the cloak of the verbally abusive to face off with your vermin that spread tribalism, because TRIBALISM is a CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN EVIL CANCER NIGERIAN PEOPLE HAVE TO CUT OUT OF THWIR SYSTEM BEFORE THIS COUNTRY CAN MOVE FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 17, 2015
lestat:

Talking alot but saying nothing you wretched tribalistic, inbred foolll, dont come here a spray your empty, hate filled, nonsensical mentality you wretch111.. CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR LITTLE LONELY HOLE. dO YOU WONDER WHY I AM SO CONFIDENT THAT YOU ARE FRUSTRATED? BECAUSE NO ONE WITH SUCH A BITTER TRIBALISTIC HEART CAN BE PROGRESSIVE, AND I DONT MEAN DOLLAR SIGNS YOU SHALLOW YUTE!!!!

Dirty excuse for a human being!!! you are way to low on the IQ scale to engage me in civil converse, so do you know what i did? i just gave tribalists like you a taste of their own medicine, posts filled with vehement vile,venom laden statements.which a fit for a public toilet. Because this seems to be the only language evil tribalists like you understand.

I have noticed a pattern with you guys, whenever i attack you guys which such venom you all back off and wriggle your slimy carcass back into thE septic tanks you usually crawl out from. Low IQ having bastardd.

So no i wont ever stop having to dorn the cloak of the verbally abusive to face off with your vermin that spread tribalism, because TRIBALISM is a CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN EVIL CANCER NIGERIAN PEOPLE HAVE TO CUT OUT OF THWIR SYSTEM BEFORE THIS COUNTRY CAN MOVE FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fool still drooling over my write up. Let me burst your bubbles you fool, those guys you called Tribalists in your senseless write up must have realised that you are nothing but an Halfwit. And decided to leave you to wallow and die in your ignorance and miserable life.

Jeez!!!! What a senseless and meaningless post again; no substance. Civil converse indeed!!!!! Lol!!!! Silly thing that can't even read and understand what is being said around him is claiming to engage in civil converse.

Lol!!! Why are you trying to force everything that represent you as a poverty stricken and destiny cursed person on others? Keep the answer to yourself you idiott.

All my previous posts are all about Nigerian history and facts. Go and read Nigeria history and come back here to engage in civil converse like intellectuals.

However, before I take my leave, i think there is need for me to address this interesting observation, i realised that you are so pained and hurt by my previous posts. And that tells me that your progenitors must have left this world without contributing anything meaningful to our existing world. You are like a German who hates everybody that talks about World War 1 & 2 cos he knows that his progenitors were nothing but racists, small minded and xenophobic idiotts
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 17, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Fool still drooling over my write up. Let me burst your bubbles you fool, those guys you called Tribalists in your senseless write up must have realised that you are nothing but an Halfwit. And decided to leave you to wallow and die in your ignorance and miserable life.

Jeez!!!! What a senseless and meaningless post again; no substance. Civil converse indeed!!!!! Lol!!!! Silly thing that can't even read and understand what is being said around him is claiming to engage in civil converse.

Lol!!! Why are you trying to force everything that represent you as a poverty stricken and destiny cursed person on others? Keep the answer to yourself you idiott.

All my previous posts are all about Nigerian history and facts. Go and read Nigeria history and come back here to engage in civil converse like intellectuals.

However, before I take my leave, i think there is need for me to address this interesting observation, i realised that you are so pained and hurt by my previous posts. And that tells me that your progenitors must have left this world without contributing anything meaningful to our existing world. You are like a German who hates everybody that talks about World War 1 & 2.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA, Trying so hard to sound educated and smart, you dumb tool. Go back to school and get a proper eductation you bloody retard!!! read your post all over again, it reads like a four year old's essay..hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha, you made me laugh this morning, and here feeling so lonely in the office.
Letme guess you never went past primary 3 right? its nothing to be ashamed off, at least there are lots of jobs you cando besides armed robbery, oh i forgot you are probably too stupidd to be a real armed robber, why not try being a pick pocket?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Sumer: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Hi,

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.
I am very happy joined this forum.
I like it exceptionally much....!!!!

Thanks alot...
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by melomelo: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2015
OBJ, a big full, closer to his grave
A leader will not do this
A father will not do this
A founder will not do this
A head will not do this
I dont expect a reasonable man with fair of God to spoil another man's name for selfish motive
He was so lucky not have been killed b4 now
A useless leader with bad mouth
What ever you say about GEJ, Nigerian understand what really happened between you and GEJ
Ojukokoro Eda...
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by asadike(f): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
klbakare:

I shake my head for ur ancestors...piss
I shake my head for your fore fathers..,shit

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by JoBabs(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
customized13:

Hediot u r.... U can only b dangerous †o yorubas online and watch †he reality show when Ambode sends ur bread winning spareparts sellers/thieving brothers back †o ur states live on 3D...... Goofy..... I don'† knw Wђã† we benefit from theese bastards....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by ChikezieU(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmm, sorry to some people. I dont even know who to blame, Britain or past leaders or we the current generation.
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by lastpage: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Phuck all these "Yiibo Youths".

Seems your parents did not tell you how they were dealt with?

Even your Fore-Fathers surrendered to OBJ... and "Scorpion Adekunle" terrorised your generations unborn.

You think all these "Gra-Gra" will get you anywhere?
Inbred Imbeciles of the highest order with no respect for their own parents.

I think history is about to repeat itself.... and it will be worse for you these time around.

Those whom the Gods are about to destroy, dem no dey hear word naah". wink

Phucking Swines.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Tolexander: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
lestat:

As in you made a Borderline inappropriate comment because a bunch of guys gathered in a room and called themselves representatives of the Igbo youth? who are they representing? At times i wonder how mentally sound are most Nigerians generally? Seriously sir you are very immature. I know for one these jokers don't represent Anambra state nor Abia state, so who are they representing? Better grow up undecided undecided undecided
i said some people, what's difficult to comprehend in that.
The youths can't be described as some people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 / Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.