Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,042 members, 7,856,168 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Help Me Heal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Heal (886 Views)

How You Can Heal From Heartbreak / How Long Before I Heal? / Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Heal by Godtillwhen(f): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2015
Don't want to go into details. ....but this babe is hurting badly..... can't stop crying....I try to be strong.....but is not happening. ....I just need tips to heal....I don't wanna cry again...please can anyone help me heal....plzzzzzz
Re: Help Me Heal by Brymo: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2015
wat ta appen?
Re: Help Me Heal by iPopAlomo(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Brymo:
wat ta appen?

Someone broke her heart...
Re: Help Me Heal by Spicylate(f): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2015
you could just try indulging in what you love to do. and try not to be alone. the phase aint permanent, you will overcome.
Re: Help Me Heal by Brymo: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:

take super glue, and mend it for her. Val mishaps probably.
Re: Help Me Heal by Melahou(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2015
you have to go into details...
Re: Help Me Heal by Sunkyphil(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2015
cum op u b m of f cod ur profile reads f
Re: Help Me Heal by Godtillwhen(f): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2015
Is a long story....
Brymo:
wat ta appen?
Re: Help Me Heal by justmag(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Be among friends for now and don't alone. Stay entertained somehow. anything that won't make you think alot.
Re: Help Me Heal by iPopAlomo(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2015
There is no easy way to heal... even if you go on drugs and cannabis... you'll become dependent on them... I'm not religious to that extent to tell you to pray about it...

So let it hurt... you'll go stronger and you'll eventually heal... and the best way or fastest way to healing would be acknowledging whatever it is your holding unto has/is GONE!!!

Hope this helps...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Heal by Enegod(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
Godtillwhen:
Don't want to go into details. ....but this babe is hurting badly..... can't stop crying....I try to be strong.....but is not happening. ....I just need tips to heal....I don't wanna cry again...please can anyone help me heal....plzzzzzz
I think a puppy would help... get one undecided
Re: Help Me Heal by asadike(f): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Girl, stop it,just stop it! What d heck are u crying for? Beautiful creature of God, heal yourself. Tell yourself, he doesn't deserve u. Dis is d time to remember vanity upon vantity. Let it go. Nothing is permanent except God's love. Pray, get up, take a shower. Watch comedies jor and visit sweet friends. Life is too short, don't waste it over nothing and don't let anyone cut it short unecessary for if u die today, nne, life still goes on. Never forget d lesson learnt from this past mistake.
Re: Help Me Heal by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2015
I'm a good listener. Send me a PM if you're for real.
Re: Help Me Heal by Godtillwhen(f): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2015
Thanks babe....is just that is not easy for me...the type of business I do...all of my clients are couples perparing for wedding....and each time they walk in .... its reminds me of the things am fighting to forget...
Spicylate:
you could just try indulging in what you love to do. and try not to be alone. the phase aint permanent, you will overcome.
Re: Help Me Heal by Godtillwhen(f): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Thanks
justmag:
Be among friends for now and don't alone. Stay entertained somehow. anything that won't make you think alot.
Re: Help Me Heal by Welepamilayo: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2015
It's ok to hurt. It's ok to cry. It's ok to be frustrated. Just let it out. Here is one of my favorite quotes by a Korean writer. I hope it helps.

"To you who eat a lot of rice because you are lonely. To you who sleep a lot because you are bored. To you who cry a lot because you are sad. Anyway, life is something you need to digest. Chew on your feelings that are cornered like you would chew on rice.”

Digest it all and let it fuel your journey into the future. We never know how strong we are until we overcome that which we thought would kill us. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Me Heal by Godtillwhen(f): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2015
@asadike nne thnx....
Re: Help Me Heal by UnknownT: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2015
Godtillwhen:
OK, I just added one like to your profile picture, hope that helps? sad

1 Like

Re: Help Me Heal by asadike(f): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Godtillwhen:
@asadike nne thnx....
you are welcome sweet.
Re: Help Me Heal by akwara1234: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Wht do u want us 2 say whn I didn't tell us anytin

Re: Help Me Heal by Brymo: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Godtillwhen:
Is a long story....
iPopAlomo:

let me worry about. I 'm all ears o.
Re: Help Me Heal by Spicylate(f): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Godtillwhen:
Thanks babe....is just that is not easy for me...the type of business I do...all of my clients are couples perparing for wedding....and each time they walk in .... its reminds me of the things am fighting to forget...
aiyah just take heart. slowly u would heal.

(1) (Reply)

Talk True: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? (see Here) / School Ban Girls From Running So They Don’t Lose Their Virginity / 4 CATEGORIES OF LADIES WHO MAY EXPERIENCE LATE MARRIAGE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.