Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? (1150 Views)

Serious Matter. When Your Girlfriend Or Wife Suffers Premature expulsion….. / Am In Love With Seriousbabe / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by DieeDiee: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
So I "met" Seriousbabe I think on a couple of posts. I used to think he or she is annoying at times, I was even dismissive and somewhat rude to her/him a couple of days ago (I apologise to him/her). I know Seriousbabe has been removed but if accusations are true then he/she is probably still around acting like someone else. Yesterday when Seriousbabe/Blackett/Cklent/whoever got busted I found it HILLARIOUS!!! I laughed till my stomach hurt. Now I've been reading posts Diddydiva has shared with me and I've come across Seriousbabe/Blackett/Cklent/whoever's posts. Guys Seriousbabe needs help honestly. I know there are jack-donkeys here who are going to unnecessarily reply "mtsheew" and "why should I care?". If you have to ask that question then that shows your intelligence is too low to the understand the answer and well, there's nothing the rest of us can do for you except feel pity for you. The rest of you guys, I think we did not treat Seriousbabe well. He/she is in a serious crisis. It is clear he/she is lonely and crying out for help. Yes he/she did annoy some of us but let us be human and try to help him or her. Seriousbabe shouldn't have been deleted instead we should have reached out to him/her. Think about it. This person created multiple profiles and then befriended himself and followed his own profiles, declared love to himself etc. This person is begging for a friend and is begging to be noticed. I'm begging you guys for once, stop being donkey-holes and open your hearts. Please help me find Seriousbabe/Blackett/Cklent/whoever.
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2015
I thought you had a Job.
Why do you feel the need to help that weirdo?

2 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2015
You must be very very jobless to look for an imaginary moniker on cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Busted! Most of them are like that. I think Seun should create Psychiatry section for such people.
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2015
lol....help comes to those that are ready!!!!!!so what do u think we can do
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Fatalveli(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Enough of these seriousbabe- ish....

*puffs weed

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Thanos(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Then dey shoki person for real world, you dey here dey crush on her. Sorry for you
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by DieeDiee: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Aprime:
I thought you had a Job.
Why do you feel the need to help that weirdo?

I'm going to pretend you understand English and you only happened to miss this part because you read too fast:
...I know there are jack-donkeys here who are going to unnecessarily reply "mtsheew" and "why should I care?". If you have to ask that question then that shows your intelligence is too low to the understand the answer and well, there's nothing the rest of us can
do for you except feel pity for you...
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
I understand all you said. Who knows where he or she is now.

May God help whoever is behind that monicker.
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
DieeDiee:

I'm going to pretend you understand English and you only happened to miss this part because you read too fast:

If you have to ask that question then that shows your intelligence is too low to the understand the answer

Stop trying to sound smart.

That was a reasonable question, and you knew sensible people would certainly ask. In desperation to dodge away, you decided to hit up this stupíd line to sheath you.

You're simply another case of seriousbábe.
A jobless adult, seeking attention. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fatalveli:
Enough of these seriousbabe- ish....

*puffs weed
bros, abeg no finish d weed jhare..... make me sef high small
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by DieeDiee: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Aprime:

Stop trying to sound smart.

That was a reasonable question, and you knew sensible people would certainly ask. In desperation to dodge away, you decided to hit up that stupíd line to sheath you.

You're simply another case of seriousbábe.
A jobless adult, seeking attention. Nothing more.

YAWN!
There's nothing reasonable or sensible about your question. It doesn't take much IQ and EQ to figure out the answer. If you are still battling then ask a 5 year old not only are they clearly smarter than you they will also have the patience for your s-l-o-w-n-e-s-s that I don't.

Ps: I don't need to try sound smart. I am smart wink. My employment status has nothing to do with anything and I couldn't care less what you think you know about me. Believe what you want it takes nothing away from me. I don't know you and will never meet you. Between you and me the only attention seeker is you. You are the one who came here and even though you have no value to add you felt you had to run your mouth. I asked a question that required a certain answer. If YOU had a job, YOU weren't bored with your life and YOU weren't seeking attention you would have quietly exited because you don't know the answer and you have no value to add but nah, nigga just felt he needed the spotlight on him so you and your backward pseudo psychoanalysis just ran your mouth regardless.
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by hatux: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
*yawns* romancelanders' you guys no go kill person!
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by ilo04(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nice one but how are we going to help
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by DieeDiee: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilo04:
Nice one but how are we going to help

I wanna talk to her/him to see where his mindset is. Maybe I could even persuade him to seek professional help. Who knows? Maybe Seriousbabe has multiple personalities and she herself doesn't realise she is Blackett and Cklent.
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by ilo04(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
DieeDiee:

I wanna talk to her/him to see where his mindset is. Maybe I could even persuade him to seek professional help. Who knows? Maybe Seriousbabe has multiple personalities and she herself doesn't realise she is Blackett and Cklent.
Professional help asin?
We get your back bro go ahead to get in touch with her
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
At op:

I know you just started this initiative, "operation seek and rescue seriousbabe". While it is noble and all; retire early while your sanity is still intact.

Anyone who comes to social network/site like this to portray a mental case or so called "multiple personality disorder" is playing the crowd. And, clearly has gotten to feeble ones like yourself.

Just chuck it to temporary insanity. This person isn't that sick, trust me. If it happens that s/he is; well, you can't save the world.

Social network is not a good place for the 'truly' sick to seek attention. Attention you will get, but not the one you want.

Besides, there are other productive ways to get "real" help on social sites if one needs it.

So go on.....GIT.

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by DieeDiee: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Xiadnat:
At op:

I know you just started this initiative, "operation seek and rescue seriousbabe". While it is noble and all; retire early while your sanity is still intact.

Anyone who comes to social network/site like this to portray a mental case or so called "multiple personality disorder" is playing the crowd. And, clearly has gotten to feeble ones like yourself.

Just chuck it to temporary insanity. This person isn't that sick, trust me. If it happens that s/he is; well, you can't save the world.

Social network is not a good place for the 'truly' sick to seek attention. Attention you will get, but not the one you want.

Besides, there are other productive ways to get "real" help on social sites if one needs it.

So go on.....GIT.

I hear you and you are right. I did think seriousbabe could have planned the whole thing and did it deliberately but that in itself is crazy and psychotic for someone to sit down and plan to fake being crazy. It is still attention seeking, the person is still crying out for help albeit in a sick, twisted way.
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
DieeDiee:

I hear you and you are right. I did think seriousbabe could have planned the whole thing and did it deliberately but that in itself is crazy and psychotic for someone to sit down and plan to fake being crazy. It is still attention seeking, the person is still crying out for help albeit in a sick, twisted way.

I have read most of the posts relating to seriousbabe and I must say this
Whoever is behind that moniker is mentally sick,psychologically twisted, emotionally depressed, intelligent,psychotic and sociopathic in a sense.

The thing is that most Nigerians don't pay enough attention to things like this. Hence the comments from most people.
I believe serious babe needs help but how can we help him or her
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by DieeDiee: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
missclassy:

I have read most of the posts relating to seriousbabe and I must say this
Whoever is behind that moniker is mentally sick,psychologically twisted, emotionally depressed, intelligent,psychotic and sociopathic in a sense.

The thing is that most Nigerians don't pay enough attention to things like this. Hence the comments from most people.
I believe serious babe needs help but how can we help him or her

I also think he/she has sociopathic tendencies and I worry he/she will turn criminal and hurt someone. This may have been fun for a while but he will get bored and look for other ways to make himself feel better.
Re: Serious Matter. Does Anyone Know How To Get Hold Of Seriousbabe? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
DieeDiee:

I also think he/she has sociopathic tendencies and I worry he/she will turn criminal and hurt someone. This may have been fun for a while but he will get bored and look for other ways to make himself feel better.
But you know its impossible to find him/her

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation, Good Or Bad? / Ladies And Gentlemen, What Do You Think Of This? (Photo) / My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.