Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point (1157 Views)

Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience / Ever Xperience Dis B4? Hehehe / Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point by Kayhummer(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Before traveling I used to read stories about how south Africans treat Nigerians, at some point I thought most of this stories are blown out of proportion, but then i had a direct experience and then I realize how bad it is over there, I was on a 2 weeks holiday to Cape Town, Cape Town is beautiful, and extreme very cold during when I visited just few weeks back, I was told is winter (my bad luck) I wanted going during summer. I lived in camps bays the place is beautiful but wonder why 99 percent of properties owners there are white,I didt see any black soul there xcept the lady that cleaned my apartment ( she was from Zimbabwe) and the cab men that came to pick me up whenever I want to go out, boring area I must confess, but very safe. Cape Town also gat some crazy wind that speaks French, grin I lived there for approximately 6 days and decided to move to city bowl, (the Glams hotel) just around square market, then I realize the real beauty of Cape Town, because of the closeness of the place to everything,all along I enjoyed my stay as I met a very good friend of mine (I see her as a South African queen)I knew her before going but then we only met when I got there and she was so sweet, caring and helpful as she helped me navigate Cape Town and we visited most of the amazing places.(table mountain,waterfront,canal walka shopping mall Milton I don't know if that's the name but it was a big mall) But my low point was when I decided to go to long street to club, as I was bored one Friday and my sa queen wasn't around as she lived some few kilometers away from me (abt 30mins drive away) so I decided to go alone, it was a nice groovy street, I entered so many club not until I got to one where they asked people to show their ID, well I Thot it could be a good idea as I saw so many white girls that look under 15 wearing party short clothes, so I felt
at ease knowing fully well am an adult, ;Dso I had nothing to worry about, I got to the door and the bouncer asked me to show my ID, I brought out my NIGERIAN national ID card, and to my surprise he said "WE DONT ALLOW NIGERIANS HERE" at that point I felt like the ground should open and swallow me, as I felt so embarrassed knowing there are many people there and they all heard what the (idiot) bouncer said, I demanded explaination, after much arguement I asked for the manager and the guy showed up, and he told me how NIGERIANS sell drugs in the club and how they caught many of them, inside selling drugs, I told him yes there may be some few bad eggs same like South Africans, but that do not translate to stereotyping all NIGERIANS as drug lords, as well as I will be wrong to say all South Africans support xnophobia,well at that point i enlightened him on the need not to have that mindset against all NIGERIANS, and simply suggested next time if he sees a nigerian entering the club he should do body for him or her for drugs atleast that is better than telling him point black we don't allow NIGERIANS, which to me sound like sa is still under the apartheid regime of segregation, after much talk he allowed me in, getting in all the persons inside the club 101 percent were white dancing to some kind of techno music that makes no brain, but I stayed back bought a bottle of beer and drink o

ff the stress of arguing with those low life bouncers, but I must say that my night was Spolt as I felt so embarrassed after that incident, I pretended all was fine but I knew it wasn't , I stayed for only 30 mins and left for another club, as the whole stress didt worth it as the club do not really fit in to my kind of music and everything, but then I will say that was my low point ever, apart from that night I had a great time with my new found love who I told about what happened and want to take up the case but ask her to forget about what happened, but then I realized not all South Africans are bad, same here, not all naija peeps are good, the right time for all we Africans to start seeing ourselves as brothers rather than hating....

1 Like

Re: My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point by demmy0325(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point by MEGGATRON(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
VERBOSITY
Re: My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point by MEGGATRON(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
demmy0325:

you know you are not geting paid right?
Re: My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmm.
I see.
PunkyoH . . . . embarassed
Re: My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point by Kayhummer(m): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
#verbosity, oh we are not in English language class......so take am easy, what should be of concern is the said post and what u gat to say.... grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point by sarmiie(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Those kinda incidences are usually emotion-sapping.....I remember my first experience. At least u had the balls to engage him in an enlightened chat. I couldn't do sh!t. Just froze like a jew seeing hitler.
Don't worry, the good in people outweigh the bad. Just focus on ur good experience and relegate the bad to the background as much as possible.

2 Likes

Re: My Cape Town Xperience, My Low And High Point by jumper524(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Find me 1 S.A babe na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester / UNIBEN Post Utme Registration And Clearance: What You Need To Know / Ladies Only: How You Put On Your Bra Reveals A Lot About Your Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.