Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized (99226 Views)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Contrary to the articules and misconceptions that we have been seeing on our front page lately exemplary of:
The first stating 'the disadvantages of marrying a
virgin' = www.nairaland.com/2149268/
disadvantages-marrying-virgin . .
And the other telling us why virgins should hide their
status. =
www.nairaland.com/2149185/why-ladies-should-
avoid-claiming . .

Prompted me to act and disbunk such claims that cannot be proved with the 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized.

it's a very long list but i'll enjoin you to read it most importantly if u'v read the counter thread.

1 STIs: there is no way a virgin an be infected with
STIs·

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS
or HIV infection, which is transmitted by sexual
interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood
infection through cut skin etc but this last category
forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.

3 Unwanted pregnancies: There is no way a virgin
can become pregnant

4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love with
any and all persons ho comes her way the way non-
virgin do and therefore make some avoidable
mistakes. To most virgins, love is not blind; it has
some sense, although it may be a little vision
impaired.

5 Lust: Most of the activities of non-virgins are
borne out of lust which we shall define here as an
exaggeration of the feeling of love to such a point
that it becomes closer to hate than love. Most
people have seen how those in 'lust' have harmed
their objects of affection in the name of jealousy or
anger etc. True love is calm and never violent and
never wants to harm. What teenagers call 'crush',
infatuation' etc are just Unclad lust. And most
sexually abnormal behaviors, which tend to inflict
harm, are all borne out of lust and not love. Here we
define anything abnormal as one that provides more
harm to the biology of the individual (that is his true
nature), than good.

6 Love: There is a lot of true love in virgin
marriages. A woman who marries as a virgin rarely
sees, or complains of problems as often as the non-
virgin. Sometimes (or most times) in interpersonal
relationships, it is our perception of situation that
created problems which ordinary do not exist.

7 Getting married: It is difficult to find a virgin who
has a problem getting married and usually at very
early age which biology teaches is the optimal time
for conception and establishing long and lasting
relationship. For most female this must be under 25
years. A woman of the age of 27 and above is
considered in medical science to be past her prime
of having safe first conception.

8 Preparation for marriage: Virgins tend to be better
prepared for marriage than non-virgins because of
excitement. The non-virgins are worried about the
future and have to make conscious effort to let their
marriage work if they so wish.

9 Fun: There is lot of fun and excitement for the
virgin couple on wedding night. I know a couple he
spent two nights trying to break a thick hymen. The
bride jokingly told the groom to please hire someone
to do it for him if he cannot perform.

10 Respect from Husband: Most men tend to
respect virgins throughout their marriage vows.
Virgins rarely have break up marriages. I am yet to
see a man who will divorce a woman whom he
married as a virgin.

11 Sexual deviation: It is difficult to define deviation
in sexual behavior but we can say it is any form of
sexual behavior that causes biological harm. But it
is impossible to see a true virgin involved in any
form of sexual behavior that may be considered
deviant by any standard.

12 Infertility: It is difficult to find a woman who got
married as virgin having problems getting pregnant.
Although there may be some born with infertility
problem, but the acquired ones are not found in
virgins. For example STIs which cause infertility by
scarring reproductive organs in both male and
female are no found in virgins.
13 Beauty: The beauty of an innocent woman is
indescribable. It is like new rose.

14. You stand out Being able to stand out from the
crowd means you're different, and being different is
better!
Not this reason alone, it also means you're a
disciplined person with an high amount of self
control.
Every man would give anything to marry a
disciplined person who is able to control her libido.
Any dude that tells you contrary ain't honest. Every
guy would love to be the first.

15. You're pure
virginity =purity.
I don't care if you believe it or not, but its the fact!
Have you ever thought for a slight second why
Jesus wasn't born through a non virgin ?
Jesus as we know is God, and being God means he
entail all forms of purity and obviously wouldn't be
brought to the world in unchastinty.
That's why he chose a virgin. Because being a virgin
is the apex height, and the greatest form of purity
any mortal can/could attain.

16 You're respected :
even the devil respects a virgin! Cause he knows it's
not easy to remain one at this present age.. That's
why he impute delusional conceptions on people to
criticize you. Forgive them.
You maybe criticized by your female folks for
remaining a virgin, but deep down, they have huge
respect for you.
They tend to criticize you because they are
uncomfortable that you poise more discipline and
self control than them.
''women are jealous by nature''

17. You're a role model and a source of inspiration :
every moment you tell the world you're a virgin,
you're encouraging a young teenage girl to keep
herself clean till the right time.
You inspire them with your stories on how your
husband was the first to see your unclothedness,
and how you were able to pull through with the
insistent urge and pressure.
You maybe saving someone from contracting an
STD.
God bless you!

18. You will be more comfortable in advising your
children :
You won't have that feeling when you're advising
you daughter about s*x and she pops the question
'were you a virgin when you married dad?' . .
If you remained a virgin when you got married, you
would be confident, and glad to render good advice
to your kids using yourself as an example in every
situation.
But this isn't the case of a lady who has been with
different men before she tied the knot.
I wonder the kind of advice such a person would
give to her child.. Probably how to wear a condom
or to always remember to take contraceptions....
I cry for this generation!
If you're still a virgin, I congratulate you......... And
urge you to keep yourself clean till you're ready.
Don't listen to critics, don't hide in the closet or be
ashamed to be a virgin. .
Come out and raise your shoulders high!
What you have is priceless! That's why it can never
be gotten back when lost.

19 We are to obey
what God tells us to do. First Corinthians
6:18–20 states, “Flee from sexual immorality.
All other sins a person commits are outside the
body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against
their own body. Do you not know that your
bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in
you, whom you have received from God? You
are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body

20 Is The Secret To A Long and Happy Marriage
"Sex is a learning experience for everyone, and if you both approach it as virgins, it's
even more special because you're learning together! Sex is also NOT the most
important thing in a marriage, though it's a wonderful
So many relationships nowadays are based around sex. When that gets
boring, what do you have? My Fiance and I wanted to make sure we were in love
with each other, not our sex.

Sources: www.nairaland.com/1916852/13-advantages-virginity

www.nairaland.com/2150003/advantages-marrying-virgin-why-lady

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by fejikudz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
counter thread
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by freethinker01: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
In case.
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Phikom(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Not detailed enough...
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by buccal(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
The write-up is boring.too long and not detailed enough.you wrote like it like a list and explain question in an exam.if I was female,might get disvirgined today cause of this write-up. I don't support non-virginity tho

2 Likes

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by jasoncage(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gat no issues with non virgins. Its their body and choice. But staying a virgin shows discipline and a high level of self control. Jez saying.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by passionate88: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Your number 1 is so wrong... A virgin can contact STD's... It isn't contracted through sex alone

1 Like

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Phikom:
Not detailed enough...

Not detailed enough?
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
jasoncage:
Gat no issues with non virgins. Its their body and choice. But staying a virgin shows discipline and a high level of self control. Jez saying.

Well said
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by passionate88: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Your point No. 6 is so right... But when a man marrys a virgin as a wife, all she ever says when they had any dispute is "afterall you marry me a virgin"...
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Phikom:
Not detailed enough...
how is it not detailed enough or is it going to ur deaf ears?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmm, nice thread...grincheesy

But I smell something... A revolt/ reaction of some kind.

Can you space up your texts a lil for easy reading? Thanks.

Thumbs Up, Funmi smiley

3 Likes

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
buccal:
The write-up is boring.too long and not detailed enough.you wrote like it like a list and explain question in an exam.if I was female,might get disvirgined today cause of this write-up. I don't support non-virginity tho

have u seen anyone raising an issue with non virgins point them out if u can
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
it's long thread i read everything Kudos to you OP it deserve frontpage cause our society needs more virgins bf marriage. shamefully it's common among the muslim & Hausas but rare amidst the christians. truths r always bitter hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Virginity is not necessarily a virtue..but when it is kept to honour God and your Future spouse it is an amazing thing only a practising bible beliving Christian could understand.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Phikom(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
chowlade:

how is it not detailed enough or is it going to ur deaf ears?
ya and I quite understand what I really by that...
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
passionate88:
Your number 1 is so wrong... A virgin can contact STD's... It isn't contracted through sex alone

why is it called Sextual transmitted diseases? prove ur point.
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Phikom(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Not detailed enough?
Ya...all I c is bogus list which are flimsily explained...just surface xplanation...
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Thanos(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Keep on consoling yourself online then go and start flipping your bean with a mopping stick. Yeye hypocrite
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yasssssss cheesy

There's joy in keeping it!
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Frankenstein: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Seems to be focused on the women. What about we the male virgins? What are the benefits?
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Babygal4eva(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
funmilayoB:

What is sex? it is the insertion of the P in the V.... STI's is sexually tranismitted not via PIV alone there are some sti's transmitted thru kissing and oral intimacies so yeah not by sex alone

As for this right up I don't agree with almost all but hey to each his own

1 Like

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by passionate88: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
funmilayoB:

HIV is a sexually transmitted disease, but it can be gotten through other means apart from sex
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Proper indentation wouldn't hurt... embarassed
Please arrange your work properly @OP.

I agree with you. I'm indifferent about virgins/non-virgins. Whichever rocks your boat. I don't think it's ideal to publicize one's virginity, same way I don't fancy publicizing my sexual life.

It should be classified info.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
passionate88:
HIV is a sexually transmitted disease, but it can be gotten through other means apart from sex

No 2 said it all
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Purity01(f): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ur point exactly. Zilch! If u meet ur woman a virgin n she says so when ure misbehaving, it aint bad @all. Its d truth. She is just reminding u so u dont f up. Its just like a man saying i am d man of d house. Does it change anytn. Its just a beautiful tin to meet urslvs as virgins. If she says so, u as aman respond too n tell her she met u a virgin too.......shikena
passionate88:
Your point No. 6 is so right... But when a man marrys a virgin as a wife, all she ever says when they had any dispute is "afterall you marry me a virgin"...

2 Likes

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
cheesy came across this Shekem Shekem even though we don't often get to be on the frontpage but i'm loving it

2 Likes

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Purity01(f): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Funmi. Ure now my new e best frnd. Tnx for digging dis out. In response to dis comment, i remember on 2occassions whr av got to do hiv compulsory screening, each time i get scared shi*less. My sis wld say, gal why r u scared. Ild reply i fix my hair, do my nails n am scared i culd av contracted it thru dox mins. She wld always calm me dat d percentage who get dis virus thru dese minz is a minute one. Its commonly thru sex n blood transfusion etc. Av done dis tests right from my jnr secondary days till now am 25; on all dox occassions av been free. So dear, dis point2 is so damn right
funmilayoB:

No 2 said it all

1 Like

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Purity01(f): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yh kachi nwanyi mara nma. I always admire u from afar. I want to be like u when i grow #nohomo
Kachisbarbie:
Proper indentation wouldn't hurt... embarassed
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Purity01(f): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
U point exactly anu mpam? U dont like a virgin? Ur choice. Dont come here n start saying on d nxt thread, 'she is too wid*' . Bleeping hypocrite
Thanos:
Keep on consoling yourself online then go and start flipping your bean with a mopping stick. Yeye hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Kedam(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Its gud being a virgin and this can't be disputed. But those who are not, still got nothing much to loose in this modern day unless u turn urself to a slut, whor.. and u don't play safe.
Re: 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Purity01:
Yh kachi nwanyi mara nma. I always admire u from afar. I want to be like u when i grow #nohomo

smiley
Try come closer nne, stop admiring from afar kwanu angry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.