Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (5762 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
vivalavida:
Cant wait for these yorobars to back stab berem.
Chai!! Per-adventure it happens,someone should just gimme a mention.please i beg u all

Follow this thread and see where berem and Joe Igbokwe were finished by yoloba progressives, they told her she aint a true progressive and APC shouldn't be making statement from Nnewi

www.nairaland.com/2067241/lagos-apc-time-away-joe

7 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by PointB: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Desola:

Abegi shut your garbage guts! We were all here when beaf bought you with peanuts so don't come here forming angel! Anything to do with PDP was cooked from the deepest and the hottest part of hell and you are one of such product!

All of you are paid hacks!

lol, comical as usual.
If there is something I won't forget, it was the knockdown Gbawe gave you when you fell out of line. Barcanista wasn't born then, I'm sure he would have learnt a thing or two from that encounter. What was one of those names he called you - Omo alata, right? wink

Glad to see you've gotten over it; I know how hard it was for you then. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by PointB: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Arysexy:

I Hope they don't hunt him down. These people behave like cult members that have taken oath somewhere.

I just pity that imo tout that call herself girl.

Those people only congregate in furtherance of their hypocrisy! Once you start having a mind of your own, you become an outcast! Beyond that, they are usually lily-livered!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sad! undecided
Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Desola(f): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
PointB:

lol, comical as usual.
If there is something I won't forget, it was the knockdown Gbawe gave you when you fell out of line. Barcanista wasn't born then, I'm sure he would have learnt a thing or two from that encounter. What was one of those names he called you - Omo alata, right? wink

Glad to see you've gotten over it; I know how hard it was for you then. cheesy

Abegi move over no be today I sabi your sorry a55. Back then you were jubilating over me tackling your insurmountable mountain -Gbawe that is- and you were egging me on telling how I was putting him in his place. I roundly shut you down and told you in unequivocal terms that I did not seek your cheap reinforcement or support. I knew you then just like I know you now to be a vulture waiting for a carcass. You do not support barcanister but only happy to see what appears as discord in the anti jonathan group.

Yes Gbawe called me omo alata and like I reminded him then, only strong independent women bear that tag with pride even though small minded nincompoops such as your demented self use it derogatively.

cheap tw4t!!

23 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by dustmalik: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mods, delete all these useless threads about barcanister and Gbawe.
Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by ishiamu(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Arysexy:

I Hope they don't hunt him down. These people behave like cult members that have taken oath somewhere.

I just pity that imo tout that call herself girl.

You referring to Berem?, cramjones dey chop en money on kum kum dey laf them grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by OgologoDimkpa: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Na wao! Wetin dey happen to Barcanista?
Is like I missed some show undecided
Could someone please tell me what happened which I may not knowtongue
Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by calaway: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Missy89:
Barcanista thread has created an uproar among Nairaland progressive for a good reason.

Personally, I think he wasn't objective enough and for a decided voter, trying to be neutral as regards issues is a slippery slope. APC progressives have genuine grievances because since he openly declared his support for APC and i think internal criticisms should be in house in other to prevent arming the opposing party. This is the election period after all and we have seen how Nairaland articles have been lifted and used for propaganda purposes on both sides.

Nairaland progressives should keep in mind however that attacking Barca openly will be exploited by the members of the opposing party and will take the attention away from the main objective which is to see Jonathan removed from office through the ballot box

I am calling for calm and propose a in house meeting between all Nairaland progressives to settle the bad blood and focus on the job at hand.

Goodluck to you guys

[size=20pt] yes O you cannot do without "GOODLUCK"
stop looking to an illitrate islamist terrorist as the alternative/change rather appreciate the tangible effort and milestones of a good man although you will say GEJ is bad
GEJ has spent 5years + as President of over 170m people and they want him to overnight turn Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names, Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is silly e.t.c. But...
(1) He built 150 almajiri schools.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(2) He revived railway that was comatose
for over 28yrs. Lagos-Kano route,Lagos-Southern Ogun air condition train route,Ajaokuta-Warri standard gauge route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra- city train
routes,Makurdi-PH airconditioned train
route, Abuja- Kaduna standard guage route.
Work on Lagos-Ibadan standard guage
route ongoing. And about to kickstart
Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(3) He established 12 federal universities.Yet Goodluck is bad. Massive road reconstruction across the country(25000km). Benin-Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway,Enugu-Abakaliki, Onitsha-Owerri road, Kaduna-Maiduguri road, East-West road, Parts of PH-Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(4 ) Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is bad.
( 5) He dredged River Niger..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(6) Improved power supply from 2500mw
to 6000mw and implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad.
( 7) He revived the automobile industry with
the new automobile policy spurring Nissan&Hyundai e.t.c to assemble/produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the history of Nigeria, She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
( He remodeled airports to international
standard,built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos,Kano, Abuja & Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(9 ) He signed freedom of information(FOI)
bill past leaders refused to sign..
Yet Jonathan is bad.
(10) He revamped the agricultural sector.
Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes-FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice
production.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(11) He gave women 35% affirmative to
women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Muktar as the first ever
female Chief Justice of Nigeria..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(12) He was able to contain the outbreak of
Ebola disease..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(13) No more long queues at filling stations..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(14) Nigeria manufacture her first ever
locally made drone..
Yet Goodluck is bad
(15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60 tankers.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(16) His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of country..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in
Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar--CNN..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair & credible election in the history of the country (2011 election).
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(19) He does not interfere with the electoral
and judiciary system.Elections in Imo, Anambra,Osun, Ondo and Edo are examples. In the history of Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National Assembly..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(20) Under his government,political assassination and assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past. Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige,FunshoWilliams,Marshall Harry,
Aminisoari Dikibo,Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro
Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola,NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe andhis wife Abigail Igwe? In
whose governments were all these
murdered? I can go on and give
you about 100 high profile political
assassination in Obasanjo's
civilian rule alone..
Yet President Goodluck Jonathan is bad and so
unacceptable to you.
(21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police
for free and fair elections and some bad
eggs still complain that he is not working.
We HAVE DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.
We hereby challenge anybody to bring forward
the achievements of Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
VOTE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN,
VOTE PDP ,

[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by vivalavida(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Lol its seems your new in NL, berem was attacked by Virginfinder the day they were attacking Joe Igbokwe for making a statement concerning APC from his hometown in Nnewi.
That they berem was given her position in the APC league of talakawas grin grin grin grin grin

They sabo berem tay tay now, that is why she went to Owerre and came back hating Abagworo like mad, she told Abagworo on Saturday to stop talking to her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. Am always here but i dont comment often. But one thing i knw is that i hate berem

1 Like

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by chromoTop: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista, how sad to be a man not sure of yourself? men like you stand his bride up at the alter! how long are you going to keep switching PDP-APC-PDP-APC? Obviously neither camp trust now.
you play politics the cheap way! I assume, naturally, you are a person not sure of yourself. and stop giving the excuse of being patriotic, i see through your loopholes.

1 Like

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Desola:

Abegi move over no be today I sabi your sorry a55. Back then you were jubilating over me tackling your insurmountable mountain -Gbawe that is- and you were egging me on telling how I was putting him in his place. I roundly shut you down and told you in unequivocal terms that I did not seek your cheap reinforcement or support. I knew you then just like I know you now to be a vulture waiting for a carcass. You do not support barcanister but only happy to see what appears as discord in the anti jonathan group.

Yes Gbawe called me omo alata and like I reminded him then, only strong independent women bear that tag with pride even though small minded nincompoops such as your demented self use it derogatively.

cheap tw4t!!

[size=13pt]. . . . . .WICKED . . . . . .[/size]
Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by thewarrior72: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:
The problem with barcanista is the grandstanding od Gbawe, I don't know what Gbawe is doing here that he should be earning more than barca, is it because barcanista's boss is a friend to Ilugunboy and they know how the hardworking youngman push his hustle and use his personality here to earn a passive income.

Even I saw altercation between berem and Abagworo on saturday, the former swore never to reply or quote the former.

I don't know what is happening in APC camp but I know that Gbawe is trying to shortchange others by feeling bossy and not playing by the rules
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by meforyou1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:
The problem with barcanista is the grandstanding od Gbawe, I don't know what Gbawe is doing here that he should be earning more than barca, is it because barcanista's boss is a friend to Ilugunboy and they know how the hardworking youngman push his hustle and use his personality here to earn a passive income.

Even I saw altercation between berem and Abagworo on saturday, the former swore never to reply or quote the former.

I don't know what is happening in APC camp but I know that Gbawe is trying to shortchange others by feeling bossy and not playing by the rules
tell me something. Berem and Abagworo? Nice one.

5 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by kaboninc(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
The mods are locking up any thread that has to do with Barcan bobo. Well, let me post this before they lock this one.

See them talking about RULES. See them 'PROGRESSIVES' talking about MORALITY! See them 'CHANGE AGENTS' sending to HELL ONE of THEIR OWN! So much for a party that BELIEVES in the UNITY of our dear country, Nigeria. Then can't even maintain unity in a faceless forum like NAIRALAND!!!!

I've said it before. Family matters are handled within the family. But if one member of the family should come out, the others should not run out with him to fight publicly but call him IN and discuss issues amicably. Then if the 'aggrieved' member refuses, then he can either choose to belong, or excuse himself.

Barcan bro, your case has just been labelled as a TEST CASE! Your own people have thrown you out. Now you know how green the grass is. I like your stand, reasoning, sense of judgement and honesty. I first noticed that there would be a friction between you and your folks when you raised an issue on Buhari's candidacy.

Bro, come to the party that is for all headed by GEJ. I tell you, you'll feel a sense of belonging and your voices will be heard.

SHALOM!!!!!! cheesy

Too much for being a PROGRESSIVE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Arysexy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
ishiamu:

You referring to Berem?, cramjones dey chop en money on kum kum dey laf them grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Hehehehe.

Ina achokwa okwu
Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by kaboninc(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
PointB:

Those people only congregate in furtherance of their hypocrisy! Once you start having a mind of your own, you become an outcast! Beyond that, they are usually lily-livered!

That was what they did to Fashola when he wanted to have a mind of his own. He was threatened with Impeachment. Now the bobos has a mind of THEIR OWN!

5 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Gbawe: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Desola:

cheap tw4t!!

Desola, please don't let this divisive guy wind you up. He revels in setting camps against themselves so he can watch in glee on the sideline will stoking the fire with petrol . That period is in the past and I apologise for any harsh words used to address you. Ignore him. He is not worth your time or energy.

4 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Olaone1: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
hmmm
Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Desola:

cheap tw4t!!

The bold is absolutely 100% the truth.....
Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
meforyou1:
tell me something. Berem and Abagworo? Nice one.

Yes berem went to Imo State for the first time in 13 years but was disappointed on what she saw, she thought that Abagworo was a sincere person not knowing they are the same lying mates, he saw rot and disaster in Imo and decided to distance herself from Abagworo before the lies oozing out from the APC chimney suffocate her to death grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Get Free 30 Odd Game To Wreck Nairabet And Surebet / Where Can I Find A Thrift Store In Lagos? / Online Wire, Transfer And Payment Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.