Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (40246 Views)

Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) / Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by ichidodo: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jobless touts and ISIS terrorists...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by RedArrow: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
It's well
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by dodoniyi: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by OgologoDimkpa: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bukohari and his Bokoharam foot soldiers embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
If I don't have anything doing . I will go to my room scatter my wears and start re arranging them than for mua to go to a useless Nigeria campaign rally

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Na so im suppose be na. Obasanjo has torn his PDP membership card. PDP is dead, to be buried on March 28. The final burial is on May 29.

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by Collynzo419: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
mcdc:
[s]GMB was stoned out of the state..............ask channels Tv . what a shame![/s]

Ur lies are dead on arrival

4 Likes

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by Hempe(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
DonaldGenes:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph

Height of Fanatical and political insanity, iMean what's the mean of this?

Absolutely disgusting?

I ain't a fan of either party and no one should drag me into your unnecessary polemics? This is wrong

Buhari and GEJ should talk some sense to their fans..u only see what they don't....but you r not better than they are
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
iresearcher:

Omo see bomb
BRO THAT THING NA REAL ATOMIC BOMB
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC should install their parallel government now.
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by itetemi: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
mcdc:
GMB was stoned out of the state..............ask channels Tv . what a shame!

wild and fake imaginations.................pdp troll.

try and pick a stone among the crowd and see what they will do to you

9 Likes

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by lion042(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC is broom now, next term election will be cutlass. Maybe the bought the coffin for Buhari
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by itetemi: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
elohorayodele:

Pls post a link.

they are still fabricating the link for their lies.
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Height of Fanatical and political insanity, iMean what's the mean of this?

Absolutely disgusting?

I ain't a fan of either party and no one should drag me into your unnecessary polemics? This is wrong

Buhari and GEJ should talk some sense to their fans..
There is nothing fanatic about it. In the south, even among universities students, coffins bearing PDP are used to decry the dismal state of our education.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by saharachic(f): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
iresearcher:

Omo see bomb

serious bomb blast
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by tommykiwi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
APChit Trouble makers! Party filled with thugs! Una own no pass violent why After Una go dey call for change ! Make una change first....
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by jesusavedeworld: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wonder shall never cease
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by DesChyko: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol.. North. Thank God for their population and volatile nature. If not, they'ld have been outcasts or put into Nigerian zoos. Even the intelligence of chimpanzees rival the ignorant lot of this tribe.
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by anonimi: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Just like Boko Haram- violently intimidating those of dissenting opinion.
The place is so peaceful with Buhari and APCheat chiefs in town. Quite interesting, innit

No wonder their candidate is sympathetic to their cause as he also does not allow for dissenting voice. No freedom of expression under the DICTATOR and MAXIMUM ruler.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria
2001-08-27 21:32

Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the country, reports said on Monday.

Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

More from: http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026429_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by stinggy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
charlydamianpat:
Noise making people just too arrogant for my likens (APC)

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by Sijo01(f): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
experimentist:
Your faaather!

Bastaaaaard!
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by calaway: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
adeniranfam:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-yig465c_-ms/VOHR66oa_BI/AAAAAAAEhtM/zy3ADbsgSvk/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Youths in Borno state pictured above carrying a mock coffin of PDP at Ramat Square, venue of the APC Presidential rally today. Na wa!

source http://shadeade..com/2015/02/choi-apc-youths-display-mock-coffin-of.html

[size=20pt]IMPOSSIBLE TO SEPARATE APC FROM DEATH!!!!![/size] ILLITRATE KILLER BH PARTY.

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by oloworulz(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
kestolove95:
So peopl. Stil remain for dix state?
they are not hypocrite like u. Am sure u are from south south or igbo

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by Viktor1983(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Height of Fanatical and political insanity, iMean what's the meaning of this?

Absolutely disgusting?

~ With due respect; Gen.Buhari and Dr. GEJ should talk some sense to their fans. It's getting OUTTA hand

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by M4gunners: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hungry youths that refused to at least go to school to know their left and right. Behaving like Cows since they gave birth to them.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by portaableg(f): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
lies lies lies.........this picture is not from borno state.

Am not a PDP neither am i APC.

Am not a fan to lies.
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by LewisO: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ok, let's see.
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by internetpo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
chai . APC na waoh

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by wuramini(f): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
kestolove95:
So peopl. Stil remain for dix state?
bros me self wonder
Re: APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) by LewisO: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
portaableg:
lies lies lies.........this picture is not from borno state.

Am not a PDP neither am i APC.

Am not a fan to lies.
Neutral right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Igboke Ewa (Traditional Ruler) In Ebonyi (Photo) / Intercontinental Hotel Opens In Lagos / 42 Former Obiano's Appointees Die Within 2 Years Of Leaving Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.