Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed By Doctors ,few Days To Wedding.(see tweets)... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed By Doctors ,few Days To Wedding.(see tweets)... (1018 Views)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed By Doctors ,few Days To Wedding.(see tweets)... by ideee03(f): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
So i saw this somewere and decided to share here;

What would you do if you were in her man's shoes? With the wedding on the way, all your friends and family already know her and looking forward to the D-day. Seeing that you've never touched her and she just had an abortion. The pregnancy was not yours, you guys never did it. Men what would you do?

Read the tweets below.

Serious GOBE for the babe...
MODIFIED.

LMAO...just noticed a similar thread was created...lol, my bad. Na lastma i be today.

(1) (Reply)

You Might Never Trust Women Again After Watching This.... / Top 10 Monikers With The Highest Amount Of Likes On Their Profiles. / Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.