Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (56837 Views)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? / Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Ezevajina: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Arielkitten:
lol

grin grin grin grin
my wife knows unequivocally who is the alpha and omega woman in my life. She would never even think about raising her voice to my mum.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by mizzyboy007: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
BigBang666:
first of all I dont see this happening.... wifey isn't that kind.

but if for whatever reason it happens, then mama must have really done something really terrible to her.

I wont touch wifey (cos i never saw my dad lift a finger on mum), I wont even scold her, but will ask for two things.
(1) she apologize to me ...cos she just disrepected me, by not coming to me first with the problem
(2) then she can tell me what mama did to her, to warrant a slap... after which she must apologize for slapping her first

..then we can now think of resolving the issue.

should she refuse to comply with the above,... end of marriage! not even open for discussion.
omo bros.... that one na long story oh.... ur dad never slapped your mom.... only for a woman you brought into your house To slap her.....mba nu..... it can never happen. it would rain fire and brimstones that day.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Quinhappi(f): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] shocked
ammyluv2002:
She will visit her grandmother in the village for at least 3 months.
only?
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
if your wife,slap your mother....that is a big insult to you..

not possible...i dont think a wife will even trust to do that...
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by An2elect2(f): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shollypopzz:

How shameful is it that the person to ask me that question is female? *Sad*

are you okay? Men are known to be the owners of the houses where they live with their family. That's why i asked except yours is an exception.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by InvertedHammer: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
/

That's easy

Call Orthopedic hospital to make provisions for a new patient that day.

\

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Pweetyradiance(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Adesege:
You are not a man shey? But a WOman?

What if na your hubby slap your mama?

O boy I swear e go red for am oh, him no fit try dat shit sef. na craze? even if na craze sef I sure say one slap from my brother go cure d craze because e go definitely happen.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by An2elect2(f): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
50calibre:

No point!! That's medicine after death.

hard man you are.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Sanniebee: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
simpleseyi:
I am sure that if my wife tries that through the influence of ogbanje or mammy water spirit because I know my wife will never image that when she is in her right senses. If however, she does, I am very sure that I will be going to check on her everyday for about a month at the general hospital because that is where my mother will send her to. Mi oni iya osi (I don't have a mumu mother), you can ask iya Mukaila and iya Bose what my mother did to them in 1806 that lead to the Yoruba civil war.
are you a comedian? Hold on...lemme laff small
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Oceemo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
hbpeze:
I will join hand and flog the living hell out of my mum.more over my own mum prefers my younger sister and other people children to me.my wife did what was in my thought
bastard dnt go and think of how 2 build a better relationship wit ur mom b here spewing abomination. Ur write up looks so foolish I think u shld apologise 2 d men folks in this forum cus u sound lost.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
BigBang666:

but if for whatever reason it happens, then mama must have really done something really terrible to her.

I wont touch wifey (cos i never saw my dad lift a finger on mum), I wont even scold her, but will ask for two things.
(1) she apologize to me ...cos she just disrepected me, by not coming to me first with the problem
(2) then she can tell me what mama did to her, to warrant a slap... after which she must apologize for slapping her first

should she refuse to comply with the above,... end of marriage! not even open for discussion.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Beamborla(f): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Reading all these comments just made my day grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
An2elect2:

are you okay? Men are known to be the owners of the houses where they live with their family. That's why i asked except yours is an exception.

Where did you get your statistics from? Your question is offensive.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by joviegghead: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dis question tough o.my sweet mom who gave me Everything getting slapped by my wife whom I'm supposed to stick to,by leaving my parents. No way. My wife no fit try am
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by trybe(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
She no dey luk face#baba iya yan#

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by bashydemy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
I will act as if nothing happen, I will go to her Parent house and give her mother a very hot slap and ask her to come and pick her daughter or else she will come back to her in pieces..

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Adesege(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
I hear o!

To craze no be the problem, na to start trekking - Proverb.

Pweetyradiance:
O boy I swear e go red for am oh, him no fit try dat shit sef. na craze? even if na craze sef I sure say one slap from my brother go cure d craze because e go definitely happen.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
My wife cannot
Simple!
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by goddeyoau: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
That is the end of discussion between me and her.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by TessaJ: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
onosprince:
Oyedepo abeg borrow me key make i open d gates of hell for my wife for jus 5 mins grin
walahi ba ka da ankali ko kadan. asiwin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by sheymoni(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
BigBang666:

I will disown you on the spot if I am your mum

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by femifemoo: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
BigBang666:

. Your mother will disown you for ur action...

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by dammytosh: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
mizzyboy007:
omo bros.... that one na long story oh.... ur dad never slapped your mom.... only for a woman you brought into your house To slap her.....mba nu..... it can never happen. it would rain fire and brimstones that day.

No mind am. Mr. Perfect Nollywood Character.

As for me, I won't meet her at home so I can't do anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
This dude na 'arindin'

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Pweetyradiance(f): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Adesege:
I hear o!

To craze no be the problem, na to start trekking - Proverb.

okay me too I don hear before e go start trekking one slap go cure d craze
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by An2elect2(f): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Where did you get your statistics from? Your question is offensive.

apologies if i offended you. Sorry.

Its something i don't see often.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:
I can't try such no matter what .
advert
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Izz9111: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'll go and beat her own mother mercilessly
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
olumite2014:
I will sue her to court,she will be accused,prosecuted,guilty and convicted of voluntary assault and public embarrasment. That should be 6 month imprisonment.

Reasonable!
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by inaiduna(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Though this will never happen, If it does happen my mum will not allow me slap her or hit her back, but I trust wifey wont try it "slap a Benin Woman" "na who born her? she nor reach!
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Imoy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
torchwave:
Why would she even conceive that thought? It is the height of disrespect and, obviously, it suggests improper upbringing.

She will be a mother someday so if her daughters-in-law dish out the same treatment to her, she should not think it a new thing under the sun. It is the immutable law of seed time and harvest time at work.

Oga!

Too much grammer for simple question

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Adesege(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
I mean 'It is easier said than done' *winks*

If you or your Bro. slap am, you don forget say na im house you go still stay put if everything don settle?

Pweetyradiance:
okay me too I don hear before e go start trekking one slap go cure d craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prices Of The Following Baby Things / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.