Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) (5758 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / What This Girl Is Wearing In The Name Of Being Hot Will Shock You. (pics) / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by chimerase2: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
I will let God judge him angry
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
DieeDiee:
Since I know my bf would too scared to do anything and I wouldn't want to put my bf in that embarrassing position I would kick the guy's balls with all my power then run away like there's no tomorrow.
let me pretend I didn't read this
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
DieeDiee:
Since I know my bf would too scared to do anything and I wouldn't want to put my bf in that embarrassing position I would kick the guy's balls with all my power then run away like there's no tomorrow.
Abeg, sofri sofri dey lie. . .
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Abeg, sofri sofri dey lie. . .
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Abeg, sofri sofri dey lie. . . BUSTED
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by killercute16(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
izsmike:
omo this ur joke expensive o, the guy go beat cute comot ur moniker
lol...baba na joke na.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by killercute16(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
chimerase2:
I will let God judge him angry
as a pastor na.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by 30secs(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'll just be like ''baby, you're taking this till death do us apart thing too far na''
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
izsmike:
My cousin sent me this pic earlier today... So please romancelanders let's be honest wat will u do if the dude on red touches ur gf's ass and for d ladies will u report this guy to ur boyfrd if he spanks u?

I will apologize to the guy on her behalf.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by chimerase2: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
killercute16:
as a pastor na.
if not God to judg him wat do u want me to do to de man undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lmao! smiley
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by kent79: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Very funny
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
^ ^ ^ grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by hrykanu231(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
No be by muscle o, two bullets one on his head and the other on his leg...will teach him how to mind his hands
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Dorisbest(f): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
If my(married) boyfriend was a woman beater, I would proudly teasing him to fight with the guy because am sure he will meet his match.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by kobonaire(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Well the meat-head is certainly packing a lot of muscles but will be lacking in intelligence. I will thus use Naija sense to "mugunize" the guy to settle the score because I physically will not able to do anything so going with the mental approach wink
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Iyowuski: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:
I wont report him 2 my boyfriend because i know he would only get beaten by this guy if he tries to fight on my behalf, and dat wud make me feel even worse.

indeed you're from space
please could you tell me things about space?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by girl4rmspace(f): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iyowuski:

indeed you're from space
please could you tell me things about space?
there's alot 2 tell o.......it wud take d whole day
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by girl4rmspace(f): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
phlamesG:
hmm dats a reasonable thing to say,I adore girls lyk this
thanks i guess
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by EmmySparky(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
I would prostrate and thank him for helping me touch my girl's a_s_s well...and that he is free to touch it anytime he wants
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
EmmySparky:
I would prostrate and thank him for helping me touch my girl's a_s_s well...and that he is free to touch it anytime he wants
grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Iyowuski: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:

there's alot 2 tell o.......it wud take d whole day
ok
am sending you a pm, should i?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
EmmySparky:
hope u knw ur gf won't be happy with you for this
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by option10: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2015
I will turn to transformer aka megatron
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by EmmySparky(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
izsmike:
hope u knw ur gf won't be happy with you for this
if she cared about me she wouldn't send me to go and fight the guy...she hates me that's y she reported the guy...its like a suicide mission
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Put a bullet through those steroid induced muscles
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
Put a bullet through those steroid induced muscles
easier said than done

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Wanna Marry (photo) / Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... / SEX VIDEO: The Night I Fuc.ked My Lagos Neighbors Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.