Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ (54507 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
litetias:

THE PRESIDENT HAS SAID!! Wow! You are an ediot I have to say. So the same president that said the girls were not missing and that Boko Haram will be over since two years ago is your source of truth?

mumu you ar jst wasting ur papa money common idiot you can not spell. Nawao se na like dis APC MUMU REACH?
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by hotwax: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
[size=28pt]Ungrateful and bastard Ijaw/Igbos. Obasanjo broke protocols, stepped on toes, withstood insults and bashing to install Jonathan/Ijaw in presidency. What did he get in return? This is a lesson. SS can never be trusted with power again. It will continue to be Hausa-Yoruba affairs.

If the Jews of Nigeria are agrieved, their moses/Okukwu should head towards atlantic ocean for Biafra.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Tearg1: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
calebo101:
Obasanjo is a pained man. He has lost everything and there's nothing left for him to hold on to if not to find a backdoor into the power house again. It's not unusual for old men to crave and cling on to power, especially African leaders, (Biya, Ghadaffi, Mugabe, et al). Obasanjo desperately needs power and that is his game plan.

I can understand Jonathan has completely frustrated him by making him entirely irrelevant in PDP and weeded all his allies away and that is seriously affecting Obasanjo. "He whom the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad".

A normal old Ex-leader should be a statesman and act as an advisory agent to the present leaders but Obasanjo can not do that because in the first place he has no Family to turn to. He is estranged with his children already after sleeping with his son's wife and the public disgrace meted out to him by his daughter.

To add insult to injury, the "clueless" one has taught him a very important lesson at his old age. Jonathan has checkmated him using Kashamu Buruji to limit his influence on South-West PDP, (talk of dog fighting dog). And his old nemesis, Tony Anenih is Jonathan's henchman. Jonathan has taken ALL from him and completely dismantled his structures. No political power anymore, and more painful no family to soothe him.

When Jonathan wins the election (it would hold and he will win!!!), he would have successfully pulled out the greatest coup and the real change in Nigeria's political history. The "clueless" one has stepped on lot of toes, looked at them eyeball to eyeball and dared them. Little wonder why the whole world is against him.

On March 28 a new dawn will emerge in Nigeria's history. The final departure from the scene of the old men that has refused to let Nigeria be, with Obasanjo and Buhari leading the failed packs.

APC can keep shouting change all they want and they can keep accusing PDP for 16 wasted years but the facts are barefaced, 80% or more of the erstwhile PDP members that destroyed Nigeria for years are now in the APC. The real change is Jonathan, the "clueless" one.

permit me to republish this... Barcanista needs to get his facts right..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by highbeeola(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
the DHQ should accept that the army and not Obasanjo is the
real embarrassment that Nigeria has now. Yes! The army for
allowing themselves to be dragged into politics and thereby
cheapen their reputation. An army at its lowest morale in
history. An army that has been compromised by Jonathan.
Obasanjo has shown he loves Nigeria by endorsing Buhari at
a time PDP has shown lack of capacity for leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by masseratti: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Am not a fan of Obj and I think he should just shut up he brought all this on us in the first place.Gej has bought over apolitical institutions in the country,Police,Judiciary and now the military,its a big embarrassment for the DHQ is respond to one of their own like this,this senior officers should note that there are young offers watching them,they don't have to respond to him.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Descartes: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
koboko69:
Something terribly wrong is about to happen......I pray for Nigeria! One thing i am 100% sure of is that Jonathan cant rule this country again.
We are ready to pilot the affairs of this nation since the bloody civilians are not used to 'democracy'. The plans are on the "subway".
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Goahead(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

At the END of this political saga, President Jonathan will not have the TIME to apologize to Obasanjo for all the THINGS he and his aids are spewing. He will be cooling off in Kirikiri insha allahu undecided

Qoute me and loose your left eye undecided
You're a dotsmiley
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by darediamond(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
The "truth" about obasanjo is that is an arrogant man full of himself. A serial conspirator.
Can you tell me why we Yorubas refused to Vote for him in 1999 after he was luckily saved from the continuos organic whips of Abacha and his Sons while he was in prison?

Obasanjo wants history to repeats itself in his life again. And that history is near the corner to unfold itself to him. But this time around no one will save him.
Note my words today.
Bolade005:
The people at DHQ have been bought by Mr Ebele, every student of history knows the truth about Baba and no amount of slander against this man can rubbish his achievements. I'm not surprised though, these same people denied one of their own by claiming Buhari doesn't have his certificates with them.

Awon abunu onijekuje. No dignity whatsoever.

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
dulaman:
shai! see who is talking...the one you did to buhari nko? denying one of your own,your senior for that matter.

So they should have forged a certificate for him?
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by adahgold(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obj is simply angry because he is not relevant again... He should no dat he is a civilian now...
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by thewarrior72: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

At the END of this political saga, President Jonathan will not have the TIME to apologize to Obasanjo for all the THINGS he and his aids are spewing. He will be cooling off in Kirikiri insha allahu undecided

Qoute me and loose your left eye undecided
I never wanted to quote a cretinous Bastard like you, but seen that word "allahu", I know you must be a worshiper of that DESERT SILLY DEMON called "ALLAH". Now I have quoted you, make thunder & lightening destroy u, allah & pedophile-muhammed cool tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

then let them come back...if this destroys boko haram......

Hahaha........still watching by the sidelines with my zobo, pop corn and pepsi to see how the drama plays out...... cool
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .most of these so called "Abuja office Generals" have not seen war yet have the audacity to call General Obasanjo a disgrace . . . . . . . . .the military needs serious rebuilding, most of what we have now are boys scout parading in military gear . . . . . . . .the era of General Malu was the last of the true Generals we had . . . . . . . . .now we have puppies pissing their pants at the mention of boko haram . . . . . . .office sitting press statement releasing Generals

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Good they are attacking Obasanjo. This should serve as lesson for everyone. Obsanjo had the opportunity to do great things for this country but he squandered that opportunity. He brought Yar'Adua. Then Yar'Adua died and instead of him to amend his mistakes, he forced a militant on Nigerians as President. Jonathan is a militant at heart.

I expect Obasanjo to die with this mess he brought upon himself.

DH did not attack OBJ rather they responded to him In a civil and rational manner which he obj Is bereft of.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

I quite aligned with you on this.......he brought all these on himself...it was a wrong tactical move on his part to have foisted GEJ on Ya'ardua.

A person with GEJ's life exposure cannot to be trusted with the Nigerian project....
...what Nigerian project? OBJ 's failed 3rd term? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
thewarrior72:

I never wanted to quote a cretinous Bastard like you, but seen that word "allahu", I know you must be a worshiper of that DESERT SILLY DEMON called "ALLAH". Now I have quoted you, make thunder & lightening destroy u, allah & pedophile-muhammed cool tongue

This is an unnecessary provocation of all peace loving Muslims world wide. You called Allah and holy prophet Muhammad (PBUH) derogatory names We will find you undecided
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by authority2006(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'm not surprised by the Nigeria DHQs outburst against OBJ. They didn't accuse Niger Republic of sponsoring Boko Haram until Niger Republic DHQs labelled them as cowards. They didn't accuse OBJ until OBJ said that they are been used by the Jonathan to subvert the will of the people. Always reactionary in everything. Even the fight against Boko Haram has never been a proactive one.
Even though, for the past 6 years that this useless administration has been in power, madam voodoo economist didn't tell us how Soludo ruined the banking sector in Nigeria until Soludo criticised their clueless reign. Always reactionary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by darediamond(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Have you yourself handle gun for once before?
When was the lst time you were hit with a Bullet bé stray or direct one?

And if war comes it is man'o war guys that do fce it abi?

torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . .most of these so called "Abuja office Generals" have not seen war yet have the audacity to call General Obasanjo a disgrace . . . . . . . . .the military needs serious rebuilding, most of what we have now are boys scout parading in military gear . . . . . . . .the era of General Malu was the last of the true Generals we had . . . . . . . . .now we have puppies pissing their pants at the mention of boko haram . . . . . . .office sitting press statement releasing Generals
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Maser: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
freshness2020:
Foolish dirty old soldier! undecided

Don't you think you're being too harsh? Would you have abused him like this if he was supporting PDP. Easy please! Politics should be without bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by datribune: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
babestella:

Please go away, your likes are the problems of this nation. So you want the military to support fraud right? Does it occur to you that whatever result confirmed by the military is subject to public scrutiny? In the end it's people like you that will come here and accuse the military of supporting a fraudulent general.

Thanx to d most divisive leader in nigerian history d integrity of our military is in shambles. There's need 4 a serious & total overhaul of d nigerian military. d Ekiti audio tapes ar still fresh in our minds. smh

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Tearg1: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
these are the people telling us we need change..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
calebo101:

APC can keep shouting change all they want and they can keep accusing PDP for 16 wasted years but the facts are barefaced, 80% or more of the erstwhile PDP members that destroyed Nigeria for years are now in the APC..
[/size]

FACT
APC= PDP ANNEX

Same thieves
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Dahveydson(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
The military keeps embarrassing itself.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by tsdarkside(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
lastpage:

You are an Eediot!

So desperate like your paymaster Jonathan... to descend so low as to fabricate websites and fake news!

The Web address you attributed to the Defence HQ is just your "Personal Blog" showing some INSIGNIFICANT military info that you want to present.

The Military does not disown it sown that easily, more so a General in the league of OBJ.
Maybe you think we are talking about some clueless "Mr. Lecturer" whose only "former" student, is his wife PEJ! grin grin

Now we are seeing how DESPERATE JONATHAN and his paid SaTANOIDS and "Yiibos" are getting.
They even forced an extension on INEC ..so they can have more time to perfect how they would forge, fake and rig the coming elections, using "security as an excuse"

I mean, OBJ said, if you want to cheat, at least humor the rest of us by doing it with some measure of intelligence?
These GEJ people are just like him: COMPLETELY IDIOTIC!

Apart from using the blood of the innocent to do sacrifice, in the name of Politics, they cant do any other thing successfully! angry angry

#CHANGE! Change will bring all these tom-foolery to an end.

Lastpage!

bros...abeg let am...na big april-fool...sorry na big febuary-fool.....
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Koolking(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
The Defence HQ is already an embarrassment to Nigerians for stooping to be used by political parties for individuals selfish gains. For failing abysmally in securing lives and properties in the current threat by bokoharam.

Their embarrassing involvement in party politics evidence in the manner they handled Buhari's certificate saga. The Defence Headquarters has made the Nigerian military a cheap bowl for common spit in African committee of nations. The Nigerian Army used to be strategic in African peace endeavours, but it's now an institution of mockery, disdain, white elephant and personal bulldogs.

They have no moral justification to insult OBJ for acting out his script. They should get their acts together before insulting its former general.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by authority2006(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
thewarrior72:

You sounded like you are full of hatred for Islam. It is not good for your health,don't die young. And, don't tell me that this is the way your parents raised you up.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by darediamond(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Then call your inshallah user broda to order. Many other words abounds which he can amusingly and resonably used instead of that terrible word. Sorry to say, when I hear allah something, I remember a lunatic dog.
searching4love:

This is an unnecessary provocation of all peace loving Muslims world wide. You called Allah and holy prophet Muhammad (PBUH) derogatory names We will find you undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by 3kay945(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
calebo101:
Obasanjo is a pained man. He has lost everything and there's nothing left for him to hold on to if not to find a backdoor into the power house again. It's not unusual for old men to crave and cling on to power, especially African leaders, (Biya, Ghadaffi, Mugabe, et al). Obasanjo desperately needs power and that is his game plan.

I can understand Jonathan has completely frustrated him by making him entirely irrelevant in PDP and weeded all his allies away and that is seriously affecting Obasanjo. "He whom the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad".

A normal old Ex-leader should be a statesman and act as an advisory agent to the present leaders but Obasanjo can not do that because in the first place he has no Family to turn to. He is estranged with his children already after sleeping with his son's wife and the public disgrace meted out to him by his daughter.

To add insult to injury, the "clueless" one has taught him a very important lesson at his old age. Jonathan has checkmated him using Kashamu Buruji to limit his influence on South-West PDP, (talk of dog fighting dog). And his old nemesis, Tony Anenih is Jonathan's henchman. Jonathan has taken ALL from him and completely dismantled his structures. No political power anymore, and more painful no family to soothe him.

When Jonathan wins the election (it would hold and he will win!!!), he would have successfully pulled out the greatest coup and the real change in Nigeria's political history. The "clueless" one has stepped on lot of toes, looked at them eyeball to eyeball and dared them. Little wonder why the whole world is against him.

On March 28 a new dawn will emerge in Nigeria's history. The final departure from the scene of the old men that has refused to let Nigeria be, with Obasanjo and Buhari leading the failed packs.

APC can keep shouting change all they want and they can keep accusing PDP for 16 wasted years but the facts are barefaced, 80% or more of the erstwhile PDP members that destroyed Nigeria for years are now in the APC. The real change is Jonathan, the "clueless" one.

Are these all your thought or you copied somewhere Anyway, you could have channeled it towards just course.
Seems you don't know the meaning of change we talking about. Come March 28 you shall understand.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by adoyi81: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Baba is just fighting for relevance in naija political scene, but he has lost it.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by darediamond(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
SAME DESTROYERS!!
byrron:

FACT
APC= PDP ANNEX

Same thieves
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by 3kay945(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tearg1:
these are the people telling us we need change..

What happen to them
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by tsdarkside(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
somoyesoji:
Whatever you like make you talk. Obj has ruled and I pity this DHQ o ha. because maybe na His head dem go use smoke igbo soon. Make I tell you now I can see why other parts of Nigeria hate the Igbos and Ijaws they are one ungrateful elements. When this baba stepped on toes to make your son president where were your so called militant or elders. Make I tell you if army collect power today all those your so called elders will jet out na people like Obj go stay face them. He has told you that he knew he rob the north to give southsouth power and for the unity of the country power need to go up north for sometime so things can be adjusted like its meant to be you now screaming blue murder. Guys go sleep. And go find better candidate come in 2019. GeJ is a shame if you like you can vote him to be your own state president but he won't get extra years in Aso rock

they dont understand history...(they think now,,,nigeria was always free)....they forget completly how nigeria was created....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.