Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why Are You Really In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Really In A Relationship (2178 Views)

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
As I sat quietly reading a novel on a concrete bench outside a park last sunday, I observed closely as groups of twos consisting of male and female walked past me. I noticed the smiles , the holding of arms and the look on their faces. I watched as they kissed and hugged.

Then a question flashed through my mind like a bolt of lightening, striking ferociously on the crust of my thoughts.

Why were this people in a relationship in the first place? What brought them together? Was it love or was it pity?
Was it the desire to get money and the naïve eagerness to give it?
Was it the need to finally satisfy the crave to be promoted from the class of "the single"?
Was it due to the desire to be labeled with the title "my boyfriend/my girlfriend"?
Was it sex, or was it just an escape from the abyss of loneliness?

So my fellow nairalanders, I have a question for you. If you have ever been in a relationship, what propelled you into the relationship?
Why are you really in a relationship?
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by vjsmiles: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
step 1 to marriage smiley
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
It was love.

The strong desire to love her forever and making her the mother of my kids. I thought we were on the same page, but alas, we weren't even reading from the same book.
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by girl4rmspace(f): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Like 2face said.'' it feels good loving somebody'' there's just this sense of belonging and joy u feel when u know someone out there loves u so much and wants 2 b wit u, and of curz not 4gettin d part dat he/she is ur potential husband/wife.
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Basildvalour(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Test, verify and ensure compatibility before the ultimate, age-long and divinely orchestrated relationship is embarked on

#Marriage
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Samtowo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
missclassy:
As I sat quietly reading a novel on a concrete bench outside a park last sunday, I observed closely as groups of twos consisting of male and female walked past me. I noticed the smiles , the holding of arms and the look on their faces. I watched as they kissed and hugged.

Then a question flashed through my mind like a bolt of lightening, striking ferociously on the crust of my thoughts.

Why were this people in a relationship in the first place? What brought them together? Was it love?, was it pity?
Was it the need to finally satisfy the crave to be promoted from the class of "the single"?
Was it due to the desire to be labeled with the title "my boyfriend/my girlfriend"?

So my fellow nairalanders, I have a question for you. If you have ever been in a relationship, what propelled you into the relationship?
Why are you really in a relationship
Well.., we all have our deficiencies in person.., having someone around you who compliments them makes us feel whole.., same applies to the other party. Whatever comes next after that yo determine for yourselves... wink
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by girl4rmspace(f): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
It was love.

The strong desire to love her forever and making her the mother of my kids. I thought we were on the same page, but alas, we weren't even reading from the same book.
eeyah, sowi 2 hear dat, God wud give u a better girl in d near future.
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Eberex(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
missclassy:

Why were this people in a relationship in the first place? What brought them together? Was it love?, was it pity?

Why are you really in a relationship

observation: Tell me i'm wrong; but I can guess you are not in Nigeria.

Now to your post. People go into relationships with different motives, and ........well let me not speak for others. As for me I'm in a relationship because she makes me complete. I mean........complete.
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
missclassy:

Why were this people in a relationship in the first place? What brought them together? Was it love or was it pity?

What else if not se x?

I bow 4 u oo
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:

eeyah, sowi 2 hear dat, God wud give u a better girl in d near future.
Of course. Thanks.

What part of space are you from?
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by justmag(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Okay! Let me go deep.

Why? So when I chose her i hope she will chose me as well and not just because i walked up to her!

why? So i have someone greater than a friend.

Why? So i kno I lived this life with someone right next to me.

why? So i can witness someone who fully radiates the meaning of unconditional love and so I can do the same.

why? So we can raise the next generation of people by bearing kids

why? So we can make our world go round. It's only natural to be in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eberex:

observation: Tell me i'm wrong; but I can guess you are not in Nigeria.

Now to your post. People go into relationships with different motives, and ........well let me not speak for others. As for me I'm in a relationship because she makes me complete. I mean........complete.

Why do you think that I am not in Nigeria?
As a matter of fact, I am Igbo and I live in lagos
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by LewisO: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Typing...
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Eberex(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
missclassy:

Why do you think that I am not in Nigeria?
As a matter of fact, I am Igbo and I live in lagos

Then you must have sat somewhere so isolated, probably in the night where there are shadows everywhere. Or perhaps it was during the Val period where everyone is so lost in the ''love drama''. All i'm saying is, its odd or weird seeing two people kiss in public. Hell no! not in the lagos I know, unless of course it happened in the scenario I imagined.

Well alleluia! you are my sister! Though your name doesn't give a clue that you are one. Unlike my own name.
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by girl4rmspace(f): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Of course. Thanks.

What part of space are you from?
d part closest 2 d milky way
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eberex:

Then you must have sat somewhere so isolated, probably in the night where there are shadows everywhere. Or perhaps it was during the Val period where everyone is so lost in the ''love drama''. All i'm saying is, its odd or weird seeing two people kiss in public. Hell no! not in the lagos I know, unless of course it happened in the scenario I imagined.

Well alleluia! you are my sister!
Lol
It was a park in the university I attend
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by ireneony(f): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Is fill some void lacking in us, I guess so undecided
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Young03(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clearin' my throat...
Was there because others ar there.
Simple and short
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
to show love.
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Eberex(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
missclassy:

Lol
It was a park in the university I attend

So I was right. I bet its all those park where love birds come every evening to do smooching and touching.
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:

d part closest 2 d milky way
Errm, but our solar system is in the milky way.
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eberex:

So I was right. I bet its all those park where love birds come every evening to do smooching and touching.
Kind off
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Eberex(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
missclassy:

Kind off

ngwa, enough of phonetics name, wetin be ya Igbo name? Chinwe, chidinma, chigozie, chioma, chinyere, chizoba, amaka, ify, oluchi, ada,..........its one of them ba?
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eberex:

ngwa, enough of phonetics name, wetin be ya Igbo name? Chinwe, chidinma, chigozie, chioma, chinyere, chizoba, amaka, ify, oluchi, ada,..........its one of them ba?
Ngozi
Why do you ask
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Eberex(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
missclassy:

Ngozi
Why do you ask

cos I like asking questions. your nairaland name ought to be classyNG.
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Samtowo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin grin grin
Eberex:

cos I like asking questions. your nairaland name ought to be classyNG.
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by girl4rmspace(f): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Errm, but our solar system is in the milky way.
i know that, but am @ d zone of avoidance............i saw ur planet, loved it and decided 2 visit
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:

i know that, but am @ d zone of avoidance............i saw ur planet, loved it and decided 2 visit
Interesting. . .
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by MrCork: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
missclassy:

.....but wot kinda questttion is this??. serrrriously........we men are innit for the punnny...perrrriod!!!angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

.....but wot kinda questttion is this??. serrrriously........we men are innit for the punnny...perrrriod!!!angry
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Friendship,companion
Re: Why Are You Really In A Relationship by naijaboiy: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

Welcome back grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? / 7 Words Men Use To Describe Women (and What They Really Mean) / Wedding Dress Inspiration(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.