Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Will You Allow Yr Brother To Marry From The Same Ethnic Group? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Yr Brother To Marry From The Same Ethnic Group? (542 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Yr Brother To Marry From The Same Ethnic Group? by onila(f): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
your family has had bad experience with in the past undecided

I remember when my fathers pple did not approve of my fathers young brotherz girlfriend because she is from the same tribe with my mother

my fathers pple hated my mother and drove her out
when my fathers younger brother
came back home with a woman from the same ethnic group as my mother,
they were not having it
she was also related to my mother in some kind of way

My uncle had to marry another woman
when he came back to Nigeria recently
he was gisting her mother, he regrets not marrying her cousin
he said he shldnt have listened to his mum and sisters

but oh well
Re: Will You Allow Yr Brother To Marry From The Same Ethnic Group? by bishopb2(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
this shud be an old story, coz ds tins don't happen again......WTH. .......
I CAN MARRY ANYBODY IFU ALIKE.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Brother To Marry From The Same Ethnic Group? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Of course I would, because people are not the same. I hear a lot of bad things said about the girls of my tribe but personally I'm nothing like that & neither are the people I know on a one on one basis. It's nothing more than stereotypes & people's own bad experiences most of the time, which has nothing to do with the rest of the people from that particular ethnic group. Just my 2c.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Brother To Marry From The Same Ethnic Group? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
I like the way you voice out every thought that runs through your mind

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Yr Brother To Marry From The Same Ethnic Group? by kliq(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
TickTickBoom:
Of course I would, because people are not the same. I hear a lot of bad things said about the girls of my tribe but personally I'm nothing like that & neither are the people I know on a one on one basis. It's nothing more than stereotypes & people's own bad experiences most of the time, which has nothing to do with the rest of the people from that particular ethnic group. Just my 2c.

cool
Re: Will You Allow Yr Brother To Marry From The Same Ethnic Group? by Suinah(f): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Allow ?... IMO, Ethnicity is not a factor that determines their happiness. plus its none of my business.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Sin At Times?? / Guys Beware (picss) / Why Does This Happen To Lots Of Nigerians (photo!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.