Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE (1101 Views)

106-year-old Woman Gets Engaged To Her 66-year-old Lover, Becomes Oldest Fiancée / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by fhemyxXx(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
A woman whose vagina was so narrow she could no longer have sex has undergone successful surgery to have it reconstructed – using a pig’s intestine.

A woman got a new vagina which was made from intestines of a Pig.

The woman was suffering from a condition called Scleroderma which is responsible for the hardening and thickening of skin.

The condition can cause a woman’s vaginal opening to constrict.

This woman’s vagina was so narrow she couldn’t have sex and a gynaecologist found it was even impossible to examine her.

The surgeons at the University Hospital in the town of Plzen, in the western Czech Republic made an incision to enlarge the narrowed area and reconstruct her vagina with a technique called a Mesh Augmented Vaginal Reconstruction.

The mesh which was made from Pig’s intestine was used to widen the walls of the vagina.

Vladimir Kalis, head doctor of the gynaecological-obstetrical clinic at the hospital, told CEN: “Two years ago, the woman started to have problems during sex. The illness had narrowed the vaginal entrance so much that even gynaecological examinations were not possible.”

Vladimir Kalis also said that many women suffer with the same problem but most are too embarrassed to ask for help.

“The patient is very happy now. Basically, she feels better than normal"

Guys watch out...no fvck pig intestine o shocked shocked undecided

Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by naijaboiy: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Okay
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
this is serious
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gone are the days when our fathers revere virgins. Youths nowadays see it as a disadvantage.
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by Movesz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Comments coming soon
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by Movesz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Comment larra
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by cutieepearl(f): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hallelujah..... grin
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
are you telling me whoever bleep her is bleeping pig?

chai

grin
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by diddydivva(f): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:
are you telling me whoever bleep her is bleeping pig?

chai

grin
gringringringrin
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by akinsadeez(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydivva:

gringringringrin

Seriousbabe!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydivva:

gringringringrin
seriousbabe I swear down you are crazy grin grin

anyways it's ya business
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

You are now quoting yourself undecided

Pastor Lamispaco pls come here. Someone needs deliverance ASAP grin grin grin
dats not me jare.

Seriousbabe at work
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by falconey(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
this same organ is the reason why some men are not where they are suppose to be..........I for don be millionaire if no be that bloody V!!!!!!
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

dats not me jare.

Seriousbabe at work
okay,am here what's wrong
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by akinsadeez(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
falconey:
this same organ is the reason why some men are not where they are suppose to be..........I for don be millionaire if no be that bloody V!!!!!!

Even in the bible quite a number of great men lost their destinies because of that bloody V!!!!!!!!!
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
With this long story,no picture to show us... Smh
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by laidian(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
abegi make dos doktors quickly invent 'Automated Mesh Augmented Vagina Reconstruction Detector'. mi cant juz be bleepn pig...
Re: RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE by falconey(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

Even in the bible quite a number of great men lost their destinies because of that bloody V!!!!!!!!!
my brother the money and time I have spent on V if invested in a business . I will be counting millions by now

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Girl That Have These Qualities? / What Exactly Is A "Womanizer"? / Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.