Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

“Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo (79830 Views)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Old Testament Is The Only Holy Doctrine Of The Ancient Israelites. / Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by afeez5808(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmn

3 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Tashaamania(f): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Seriously ,so all this while I've been a sinner with this my doggyy style on handcuff?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by emmykk(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nairaland is so sweet.the girls and ladies here are mocking pastor over sex positions.but meet them on real life them go do like say them no dey sex let alone any style.

Chai! These thing you ladies are doing because we are not seeing your faces is bad o
.in btw if any Ph lady dey here quote me oooo
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Thomsyne(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wait first ooo... Christianity is fr a connection with Christ... Abi? Or is it a religious reform programme? Marital and sexual reforms inclusive....

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by priscaoge(f): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bonapart:
the end will soon come madam..... ur master the devil is waiting for you to give him head too.... ye ye fowl

You must be d DEVIL himself,now stay on ur lane.

Bunch of hypocrites!!!!

3 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by dahreyM: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
priscaoge:
Lwkmd! cheesy cheesy cheesy Some 'Pastors' won't stop to amaze me cheesy cheesy cheesy.....So if I give my hubby 'head' or 'D*og*gy' na sin? cheesy cheesy

Pastor is seriously missing some good styles cheesy cheesy

Some Religious bigots and hypocrites out there deceiving innocent people undecided undecided cos I'm sure many will believe this stinking lies angry angry

Missionary style is holy because Missionaries of old taught their converts that style and not that it's in the Bible? Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ taught his disciples how to make love to their wives and the 'Holy styles to adopt?

Bia Pastor face ur work oooooo angry angry

U badt gan. R u married?
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Badosqi(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
God will help us.
According to this pastor, self servicing is not bad if only u service urself, but na sin if u self service ur partner. Hehehehe, muchemuchemuche...kwakwakwakwa.
So mr pastor all u are saying is dat there should be no pre-intimacy, action nd penetration must start immediately.

2 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by mkoabiola: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ds man must av practice many style in d real ssense b4 he go seminary sku

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by IVORY2009(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Seriously ,so all this while I've been a sinner with this my doggyy style on handcuff?

from today go, nor try am again oooh, na hell fire straight oooh!
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by pwerrymansion(f): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
This article was supposed to be released on "april fools" day cause its a huge joke... Pls these pastor-prenuers should leave pple alone with their vague prophecies n vision. If hey are tired of living here on earth with us, they should command the chariot that took Elijah to heaven alive to whisk them away! Infact they should tell us not to have S*x nau . Can't believe I read this crap

3 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Bonapart(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
priscaoge:

You must be d DEVIL himself,now stay on ur lane.

Bunch of hypocrites!!!!
with common sense you should know your body is the temple of God.
Keep giving head, one day you won't take it back.
You get lane....
Headmistress grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by priscaoge(f): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
amareto:

Na sin to do d.oggy o. When you no be snoop dog grin

Ok
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dose children born wif oda styles re always ving mental problem, mission approved by pastors remain d best so as to give birth to good babies grin
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by femi4: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lifebender:
So themes don finish for insy d bible,na s3x position con remain abiPashitor!Pashitor!!Pashitor!!!

God is watching you ooo....
Omo cele
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
priscaoge:
Lwkmd! cheesy cheesy cheesy Some 'Pastors' won't stop to amaze me cheesy cheesy cheesy.....So if I give my hubby 'head' or 'D*og*gy' na sin? cheesy cheesy

Pastor is seriously missing some good styles cheesy cheesy

Some Religious bigots and hypocrites out there deceiving innocent people undecided undecided cos I'm sure many will believe this stinking lies angry angry

Missionary style is holy because Missionaries of old taught their converts that style and not that it's in the Bible? Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ taught his disciples how to make love to their wives and the 'Holy styles to adopt?

Bia Pastor face ur work oooooo angry angry
20 likes grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by priscaoge(f): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bonapart:
with common sense you should know your body is the temple of God.
Keep giving head, one day you won't take it back.
You get lane....
Headmistress grin grin grin

Now kill urself! tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by priscaoge(f): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
dahreyM:

U badt gan. R u married?

Yes tongue tongue tongue
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by tsdarkside(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
why it concerns this one,how we jansch our woman....i dont know..
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by makyegh(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
who be this #Pastor self? Shebi him neva read songs of solomon Na wetin d book dey talk? people can just speak out of convictions they themselves lnow kothin about? No wonder the book urges us to "study" and "meditate". No be small matter. u berra gerrrout ma phase before I do something tu ya phase. Tuffia!!!

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by temmy3723(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mission wat? Who give the style name nah? Anyhow,anywhere or any place sex is sex. Pls don't be fool by any bagger plssssssssssssssss
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by lastpage: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://eternal-destinations..com/2014/11/a-warning-for-christian-couples.html?m=1

The foolishness of this "baby Pastor" stems from the first fallacy where he assumed that IMMORALITY as defined in the Bible means "any other thing not stated explicitly in the Bible"! shocked shocked

Except he can show me where it is written "in black and white" that ANY other position aside lying "ONTOP" of your wife is immoral, then he is just another attention seeker!

Okay, Bible said we should pay attention to more important things... sex between married couples is not important to our salvation!

What about preaching about "Pastors carrying drugs, sleeping with wives of members, stealing from the pulpit, prophesying from their own heart, collecting bribes from Jonathan and so many other devilish things happening in the church?"

Lastpage!

9 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by birdman(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
somebory please explain 'canine' to me. I am obviously missing out embarassed
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol
grin
My bro ,these pastors dem no dey try at all.

I came across an old friend and she was on the side of the road waiting for a cab when I came driving through that area and I had to stop and give her a lift and we started gisting ,and when I enquired about her fleet of cars the story she told me moved me to tears.

To cut a long story short ,she had a terrible stroke and almost died and out of desperation to remain alive she spent money on her self ,sold her properties and when it became obvious that there is nothing the hospitals she had visited and spent money on could do for her she resorted to spiritual help and that was how she used all her cars to sow seed in four different churches.

At least she is still alive and planning to start everything all over again .
Bottom line is these pastors are using people's predicament to swindle them and it's bad.

4 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
And the most pitiful part is that 'godly' lady that will practice this.....
Dont come here to complain ni ooo...
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Bonapart(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
priscaoge:

Now kill urself! tongue tongue tongue tongue
headmistress tongue tongue tongue
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by dahreyM: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
priscaoge:

Yes tongue tongue tongue

Ur husband dey gbadun o. I'm sure u've given him all the available styles dat u knw.
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
babyosisi:
Is this a joke?
I once heard a Christian sister from China tell me that God will punish couples who over do sex i.e. have too much of it
I said hiya!
I now know why so many young Nigerians in Western countries avoid 'Nigerian' churches like a plague. It's this kind of 'teaching' that turns folks off.

2 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by tchiwinnie: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thank God we hv the bible as a guide, so anybody cant just dream and wake up and gv us a new set of dos and donts. Wot ll tk pple to hell is nt believing in d Lord Jesus Christ, and not wot styles dey took whyl having s*x in marriage. Abeg pple shld just b careful wot they just say. God s still God o.

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Truckpusher(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
IVORY2009:

from today go, nor try am again oooh, na hell fire straight oooh!
grin grin
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by BoiledPlantain: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmmm....
Sex should be based on conviction.
if you're having sex with your spouse and start to feel guilt, I guess that act might be sinful for you.Imagine your G.O's wife giving her hubby a head. Does it look clean??
Again I reiterate, it all comes down to conviction.God expects more from those he calls his own.

5 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by priscaoge(f): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bonapart:
headmistress tongue tongue tongue

Yes Headmaster! tongue

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yeye pastor. He himself dey do doggy for house ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.