Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pictures Of Oshodi Market Demolition - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Oshodi Market Demolition (24040 Views)

Poll: Should Fashola Be Given A Part On The Back For Oshodi Market Demolition?

Yes: 78% (160 votes)
No: 11% (24 votes)
Indifferent: 9% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Oshodi Market Demolition by DisGuy: 5:57am On Feb 07, 2009
why are there so many people queuing up? are they waiting for the bus or waiting to use the bridge?

I think they should build more footbridge and bus stops

thanks for the pics @ a

how's the traffic now?
Re: Pictures Of Oshodi Market Demolition by aieromon(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2009
Dis Guy:

why are there so many people queuing up? are they waiting for the bus or waiting to use the bridge?

I think they should build more footbridge and bus stops

thanks for the pics @ a

how's the traffic now?

the traffic on the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway is worse than ever in the mornings when moving from Iyana Ipaja.me thinks it is because lots of people now drive their cars to work instead of parking them at home.the patronage of the BRT buses have also skyrocketed without any meaningful increase in number of buses available to convey passengers especially in the evening.

The queues on the pedestrian bridge have disappeared and it looks like a beautification contract was awarded to Julius Berger to renovate under the bridge.The place looks homely now wink
Re: Pictures Of Oshodi Market Demolition by lawwyblack(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2009
YOUR OPINION IS ALL WE NEED TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER TODAY, VISIT http://greenwhitepolls.com/ THANKS
Re: Pictures Of Oshodi Market Demolition by johnie: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2010
Great work aieromon!

Can we get recent pictures?
Re: Pictures Of Oshodi Market Demolition by honeric01(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2010
I would love to see latest pix of oshodi.
Re: Pictures Of Oshodi Market Demolition by oyinda3(f): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2010
me too!! i want recent pics. how does it look now? how are things?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano / Tinubu Suspends NSIPA, Coordinator Halima Shehu / Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.