Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers (9002 Views)

Join Other Programmers / Programming Jargons Other Programmers Don't Know / How Many Other Programmers Do You Personally Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
PenSoftCorp:
lets create a site where u can order for strippers and prostitutes online
dhtml18:

We already got a Nigerian site that does that. If you dont know it I shan't tell you.
I know of OLX, I could be wrong though...

1 Like

Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

I know of OLX, I could be wrong though...
For where?
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2015
dhtml18:

For where?
It's either you developed it or that site can only be accessible via Tor cheesy
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

None of the above, how can I develop such websites? Abeg no make them come arrest me o. Shuo? In fact i dont even know the url of the site sef.
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
dhtml18:

None of the above, how can I develop such websites? Abeg no make them come arrest me o. Shuo? In fact i dont even know the url of the site sef.
Hehe! Bros U dey use NL pm? I go like mail U make we relate unto some kind levels like that.
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
^^^Hmn, possible but i dont do nonsense stuffs like the site we are discussing above (just for the record)
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
dhtml18:
^^^Hmn, possible but i dont do nonsense stuffs like the site we are discussing above (just for the record)
Bros, your blood too dey hot o. Take small yoyo bitters. I'll pm you in a bit
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by Solomon1759(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
HELLO ANYONE IN HERE
PLS I WANT TO KNW HOW TO PROGRAM ON A MICROCHIP PLS CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT HERE
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

you mean creating an onion website, NO, it will be a normal .com website, prostitution is not illegal in this country
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Solomon1759:
HELLO ANYONE IN HERE
you are in the wrong section
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

you mean creating an onion website, NO, it will be a normal .com website, prostitution is not illegal in this country
Just teasing Dhtml as usual.. Anyways, could be a good idea if properly implemented. "Satisfaction @ Your Doorstep".
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by studenthubng: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
I have some ideas for a genuine and profitable web/mobile business. I am looking for a serious and talented programmer that will work on them with me as equal partners. It will be great if you can also develop an e-wallet (similar to nairabet) for payment transactions.

Please reply to this post or send an email to studenthubng@gmail.com, and attach some previous sites or projects you've built or worked on.

P.S. I expect you to be an excellent front-end/back-end programmer OR both. You also know how to use the latest programming languages and tools to build and design dynamic, beautiful and easy to use web/mobile sites and apps.

Main Post: https://www.nairaland.com/2186883/seeking-talented-programmer-joint-venture#31451647
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by studenthubng: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
I have some ideas for a genuine and profitable web/mobile business. I am looking for a serious and talented programmer that will work on them with me as equal partners. It will be great if you can also develop an e-wallet (similar to nairabet) for payment transactions.

Please reply to this post or send an email to studenthubng@gmail.com, and attach some previous sites or projects you've built or worked on.

P.S. I expect you to be an excellent front-end/back-end programmer OR both. You also know how to use the latest programming languages and tools to build and design dynamic, beautiful and easy to use web/mobile sites and apps.

Main Post: https://www.nairaland.com/2186883/seeking-talented-programmer-joint-venture
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by sunnico(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2015
Solomon1759:
HELLO ANYONE IN HERE
Man wouldn't want to discourage u but programming a microchip is quite advanced, U kud propably try programming a micro-controller.....
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by ps3o(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2015
toshodei:
Im really interested but alot of developers/programmers on Nairaland, dont seem to be serious.
not as you think!
a lot of developers would not want to join or partner with people or in a program that isn't lucrative

1 Like

Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by toshodei: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
ps3o:

not as you think!
a lot of developers would not want to join or partner with people or in a program that isn't lucrative

The funniest thing is that many of the successful startups 2day didnt seem lucrative at first.
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by ps3o(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
toshodei:

The funniest thing is that many of the successful startups 2day didnt seem lucrative at first.
you're right!
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by PenSoftCorp(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
lets have a nigeria website where people can lash the government, make complaints about not having light for 2months, their bad roads, riots in their environment, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2015
PenSoftCorp:
lets have a nigeria website where people can lash the government, make complaints about not having light for 2months, their bad roads, riots in their environment, etc
Ma don wo! you shall only get killed for your efforts!!
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by naijatechworld: 1:22am On Mar 15, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

We'll have to make it anonymous tho.
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by PenSoftCorp(m): 1:37am On Mar 15, 2015
naijatechworld:

We'll have to make it anonymous tho.
YEs, it will be anonymous, thats the beauty of it,

1 Like

Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by PenSoftCorp(m): 1:39am On Mar 15, 2015
dhtml18:

Ma don wo! you shall only get killed for your efforts!!
ki lo fe sele, it is just a site to relate whats going on around u

1 Like

Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by naijatechworld: 2:18am On Mar 15, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

YEs, it will be anonymous, thats the beauty of it,

I also heard dat there was a chat app dat allows 1 to send and receive any message over the internet for 3 bytes or less. I also think dat app allows 1 to view any web page for 1 kb. Is dat possible?
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by PenSoftCorp(m): 2:28am On Mar 15, 2015
naijatechworld:

I also heard dat there was a chat app dat allows 1 to send and receive any message over the internet for 3 bytes or less. I also think dat app allows 1 to view any web page for 1 kb. Is dat possible?
i dnt think it is possible, even if it is, it means the webpage wont have pictures or so

1 Like

Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by naijatechworld: 2:38am On Mar 15, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

i dnt think it is possible, even if it is, it means the webpage wont have pictures or so

If it was possible, would ppl use it, at least for chatting. 3 bytes or less is a good deal. What do u think?
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by PenSoftCorp(m): 2:45am On Mar 15, 2015
naijatechworld:

If it was possible, would ppl use it, at least for chatting. 3 bytes or less is a good deal. What do u think?
it depends on what it offers and its features, how unique it is, people wont just start using it cos it uses 3bytes only, but what they get from it by using it. u dnt expect people to abandon whatsapp for it

1 Like

Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by naijatechworld: 2:54am On Mar 15, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

it depends on what it offers and its features, how unique it is, people wont just start using it cos it uses 3bytes only, but what they get from it by using it. u dnt expect people to abandon whatsapp for it

Hmm. I See. What then will make people 4get about Whatsapp n use it instead? 3 Bytes for every or any message, is like not using da internet at all.
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by PenSoftCorp(m): 3:05am On Mar 15, 2015
naijatechworld:

Hmm. I See. What then will make people 4get about Whatsapp n use it instead? 3 Bytes for every or any message, is like not using da internet at all.
i guess u are trying to create this, concerning ur question, put up a good team in which everybody is an asset, brainstorm on how u can make the app unique.
make prep to part away with some cash.
i dnt trust naija developers, u can look for a developer to work with on freelance

for ur info, u cant force people to abandon whatsapp, u can only make people use ur app by the amount of value they are getting from it.

1 Like

Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by naijatechworld: 3:10am On Mar 15, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

i guess u are trying to create this, concerning ur question, put up a good team in which everybody is an asset, brainstorm on how u can make the app unique.
make prep to part away with some cash.
i dnt trust naija developers, u can look for a developer to work with on freelance

for ur info, u cant force people to abandon whatsapp, u can only make people use ur app by the amount of value they are getting from it.

Im not even developer. Im just interested in knowing how Whatsapp is at the best n can't be beat at its own game. As for the chat app, I heard dat there was something like it n Ive been looking for it 4 days, 2 try it.
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by PenSoftCorp(m): 3:17am On Mar 15, 2015
naijatechworld:

Im not even developer. Im just interested in knowing how Whatsapp is at the best n can't be beat at its own game. As for the chat app, I heard dat there was something like it n Ive been looking for it 4 days, 2 try it.
i have not heard of it
Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by toshodei: 5:40am On Mar 15, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

ki lo fe sele, it is just a site to relate whats going on around u

What should we name the site? Also should we allow pictures and videos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Me With VTU API / Is This What Big IT Firms Do? Please Help Me Out Nairaland Programmers / Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.