Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

My First Time In A Cinema - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My First Time In A Cinema (20388 Views)

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema / See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Time In A Cinema by komek(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jasi7:

U can imagine...skul no dey tire am?

Bro, learning no dey tire na. U keep learning until u r dead.
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by Hawlahscho(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
chinedumo:

wetin dey there?

TO MET na English?
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by chinedumo(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Hawlahscho:

TO MET na English?

thanks
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by simdam500(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2015
olu4life:
Hahahahahaha.... Na una type I enjoy watching whenever I'm In the mall. Will seat at one corner close to the lift/elevator... Always hilarious

@OP I gbadun ur style jawe. That was how I wanted to form first time at d cinema and I ordered popcorn and drinks for I and my friends. On hearing d price,I jejely return am. The attendant was laughing and I joined her too. No b by force na

Lol... am joining the laughter crew... grin grin grin
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by simdam500(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Naijasinglegirl: He explained that's the new company policy so no one goes in with any item that is not sold at silverbird. According to him, the price slash had led to an abuse of the arena as someone was caught eating from a foodflask of goat meat some days back and now there was a big rat they've been trying to kill in the cinema without success.

Funny!!! Would love to have experienced that...

Am sure the person was a lady. Ehn cheesy cheesy
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by Hawlahscho(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
chinedumo:

thanks

Uwlcm always
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 22, 2015
candygosh:
Funny piece reminds me of an even at sweet sensation. I guess this guys babe asked him to get her food and he ordered fried rice and beef 2 plates each. When the cashier told him the price was 1800. He just bluntly refused and said he's not buying oh that their food was too expensive. He then turned to me and was lamenting about how he's suprised. That day I just couldn't laugh. He later bought one tho cos the cashier said he must pay 4 one of the plates. He was hissing till he left

gringrin
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by Blackeard(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
come to Abuja where you watch movies 1k5, this money could feed you for a week. if you cook. meanwhile their sound system is outdated, ceilings are now pulling off, sound proof is messedup cos you could hear sounds/noise from the next hall.
Silverbird is different
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by Blackeard(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2015
I remember the first time I went to a cinema. Mehn those escalators can embarrass the hell out of someone. One miscalculation and you're giving the floor a bear hug.
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
mazumathe1st:
.......bros....bros. Bros!!!!!!!ow many times I call u?Lift stairsok,.

Why u dey PM me Are you gay
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by EsanEmmanuel(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Funjosh:
Lolz... You make me to remember my first time of using the lift stairs, i stood for up to 15mins watching how people use it grin
you are a disgrace to egba people
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by Funjosh(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
EsanEmmanuel:
you are a disgrace to egba people

Where have you been this Ijesha man
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by mitubanarjee090: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
That's is good experience.Thanks for sharing.
Re: My First Time In A Cinema by daphid25(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
How much is the ticket?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Best Movie Quotes / Nollywood Now Making Sex Movies / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.