Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (40264 Views)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photo ) / Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo) / Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Mathematical(f): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2015
udemzyudex:
including their cows abi? Thats what sum it up to 60% right? 60% my foot, come 2016 census,fowl ynash go open.

cheesy..Okay
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by babestella: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2015
That is the gathering of terrorists and boko haram apologists. 80% of those you see there are ready to proceed on a suicide mission just to see a person of their religious faith be in power. It's quite unfortunate that this is being used to measure who wins elections. It is not about crowd, those will vote for GEJ don't need to come see or hear him speak and also for security reasons. They already made up their mind to vote for GEJ and whether GEJ campaigns in Borno or not, he has their vote because he is a man of peace and unity unlike buhari who is the very opposite.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by discusant: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2015
richidinho:

The difference be PDP campaign crowd and that of APC is

During PDP campaign; supporters are well coordinated and are forced to sit on the stadium seats to avoid stampede....no life lost

Akwa Ibom case study

The reverse is the case during APC's campaign; the animal supporters are being forced to stand under sun on the field while the seats are empty....several deaths recorded

Maiduguri case study

Does their hero, Buhari have any value for human life? A Buhari that executed young people with retroactive laws,. Even leaders in medieval ages would find it difficult, if not impossible, to judge people with retroactive laws, talk less, execute them.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by tsdarkside(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2015
olayem01:
806150]Aren't they extremists
Little wonder they're ready to DIE
Please die already... Buhari is the man...if you take a look back when obama was campagning for president people say black man can never rule amrica,they try allthey. Could but did not succed,here in Nigeria again same thing is happening to Buhari they try to stop him...I can bet you that BUHARI will be victorious in this Election.

obama is not a black man....

even the blacks in america are saying that obama is not a black man...long time..

not that you go offend the blacks in america and you dont even know.

by day way? what has obama got to do with nigeria america and nigeria are not the same...
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by maestroferddi: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2015
PassingShot:

PDP's Lagos rally was twice as APC's? Chai, you can lie ooooo!
The stats are there.

Buhari's rally took place at Teslim Balogun Stadium which capacity is less than 30,000.

On the other hand, Jonathan had his rally at Tafawa Balewa Square. I have attended one Experience Gospel Performance in which attendance at TBS exceeded 200,000.

So you draw the conclusion...
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by kprime: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2015
Well either they are from another country or not, all we want is sanity in the land...Corruption be reduce to its bearest minimal if not totally eradicated. This present administration has failed in this regard. lets support a new Nigeria so that all abnormalities will be stamped out

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by firebrand79tj: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote....... Lolzzzz.... Badt.... Bwoy !!!! hmmmn funny but true in many dimensions. author=Castroii post=30809523]Lol[/quote]
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by hush15: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2015
that buhari is clean on boko haram, i find it difficult to believe and the reason is clear ad simple. Buhari makes strong claims to end insurgency which is only easy when you have inner relationship with these people. People that kill and destroy lives, properties and development and should such crowd as depicted in this picture find it easy to relate with him amidst their troubles, that implies such acts were intentional to distabilize the present government which he is privy to yet wouldnt intervene to help solve the crisis but use to his advantage which further depicts ulterior motive between buhari, boko haram and the people of borno state.

however, its unfortunate cos i guess they will continue to destroy themselves till 2019 should they desist from perpertrating evil in theor environments coa Jona is goin nowhere till 2019.

GEJ till APSuckers goes bunkers

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by portaableg(f): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2015
No be who call police dey always win case. Let the best man win. PERIOD!!!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by sandland: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2015
We the followers of Gen Buhari are selfless just like him
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Aren't they extremists
Please die already...
One word: braindead. cheesy
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2015
hush15:
that buhari is clean on boko haram, i find it difficult to believe and the reason is clear ad simple. Buhari makes strong claims to end insurgency which is only easy when you have inner relationship with these people. People that kill and destroy lives, properties and development and should such crowd as depicted in this picture find it easy to relate with him amidst their troubles, that implies such acts were intentional to distabilize the present government which he is privy to yet wouldnt intervene to help solve the crisis but use to his advantage which further depicts ulterior motive between buhari, boko haram and the people of borno state.

however, its unfortunate cos i guess they will continue to destroy themselves till 2019 should they desist from perpertrating evil in theor environments coa Jona is goin nowhere till 2019.

See logic. Little wonder you support RigRigPee. One word: clueless.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Cityguy: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Obagoal4u:
keep believin in d transformation of a man that can't transform his wife's basic communication skills.
Isn't that the beauty of love? Accepting people the way they are, learn to deal with their strengths as well as weaknesses without imposing our own brand of righteousness and perfection? I believe that's a quality a leader should have and not the authoritarian and inflexible disposition (obsessive compulsive personality) we so unwittingly yearn for. Such people are good as followers and not leaders.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by vikyno(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2015
Mathematical:
shocked buhari sha.. its a total lose for Jonathan.. 60%of nigerian population are from this northern state.. and if such crowd can march out 4 buhari.. then gej is heading back to otuoke.. grin grin grin grin

March4buhari

like seriously? including or excluding cows?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by ProGSM(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Time will tell..... APC will finally go back to the farm.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by otunbadan(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Imagine the huge crowd at the APC rally in borno, a troubled region https://mobile.twitter.com/remiteo/status/567467255437737984/photo/1

What is the die about this early morning?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Filmewell(f): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2015
mbhs139:

At the bolded; can it really happen under GMB? I mean can, Tinubu do all these things under GMB? I found it hard to believe.
if GMB is there long enough
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by PrinceMario(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Jnrbaino4real:
Nigerians get so carried away with little achievment and as well as exaggerate things with sentiments. How many of this people will vote on that day? They can die for Buhari for all I care, we are all part of the reason why this country has refused to growl and love forward . Jihadist , extremist and haramites will continue to tear this natuin apart!!!!
So what's your point?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=firebrand79tj post=30811878][/quote] so true bro
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Forwetinnah: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
richidinho:

The difference be PDP campaign crowd and that of APC is

During PDP campaign; supporters are well coordinated and are forced to sit on the stadium seats to avoid stampede....no life lost

Akwa Ibom case study

The reverse is the case during APC's campaign; the animal supporters are being forced to stand under sun on the field while the seats are empty....several deaths recorded

Maiduguri case study

I'm telling you...APC crowd ehn?? TOUTS galore
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Mustay(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
hush15:
Buhari makes strong claims to end insurgency which is only easy when you have inner relationship with these people.

At least, history has shown that he had similar experience in the past to tackle this a la Maitatsine. Talking about relationship, you heard what he said at Borno yesterday:

"Boko Haram ideology contradicts Islamic principles, because Islam does not allow senseless killings of innocent souls. It is unfortunate that innocent persons were being killed in mosques, churches and their houses. God willing, if elected we will restore the confidence in governance.”

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-promises-to-free-towns-captured-by-bharam/

hush15:
People that kill and destroy lives, properties and development and should such crowd as depicted in this picture find it easy to relate with him amidst their troubles, that implies such acts were intentional to distabilize the present government which he is privy to yet wouldnt intervene to help solve the crisis but use to his advantage which further depicts ulterior motive between buhari, boko haram and the people of borno state.

The Federal Government is charged with the powers to ensure the safety and welfare of her citizens. Wherever these 'forces' come from, the government is empowered to prosecute all these criminals. After all, UMYA ordered the arrest of then BH leader, Yusuf with the Nigerian Police. All of a sudden, these guys have become ghosts we see today and see not tomorrow. If Buhari is behind BH, let the government deal with him with evidences and not media trials!

hush15:

GEJ/Buhari's aspirations are not bigger than Nigeria. It is unfortunate that just because of one man, you would want fellow Nigerians to 'continue to destroy themselves'. They are not animals, the people being affected by these are Nigerians like you.

War profits no one, neither does division. Need I remind you of the Nigeria's anthem:

Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leader’s right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

National Pledge:

I pledge to Nigeria my Country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Neplusultra(f): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Aren't they extremists
Please die already...
cheesy
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Ogarj(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
I Marvel wen I read comments or posts from Educated Youths of Nigeria. Is it 5million followers or supporters or Over Crowded Campaign Rallies WITHOUT "PVC" or even "TVC" dat will make U(PDP/APC/UDP/SDP/ADM e.t.c) Win an Election? NO
Our Generation Has d Responsibility to Constantly Inspire n Create Amazing n Wonderful Things,if Only We Youths(Posterity of Our Nations) Can Trust Ourselves irrespective of Our Party Affiliation,Tribe,Religion n Skin Color,We Will Accomplish Our Goals. #BePatriotic

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Shubbylee(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Goodluck's crowd in a neutral and sensible state like Lagos is twice that of Buhari so what are we talking about?
MarchForwardwithGoodluck.

Are you trying to Say Goodluck has more crowd in Lagos than Buhari?! LMAOOOOO!! u and Bovi I no know who funny pass!!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Teekayeee(f): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
How many people for that crowd get Pvc?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by dallyemmy: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
I think it is a choice between GEJ continuity and GMB change!

They probably desire an end to what is happening in the North East...

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Forwetinnah: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
imrany20:
even the kids want Buari.

Yeah..like the underage ones registered by INEC in BH states. You lot are wonderful "changers"
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
kokoA:
Lol.. grin This guy is beginning to sound like a loser already.. The voice of the people is the voice of God.. The people say "Sai Buhari"..
pls which people are u talking abt?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Shubbylee(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
kprime:
Well either they are from another country or not, all we want is sanity in the land...Corruption be reduce to its bearest minimal if not totally eradicated. This present administration has failed in this regard. lets support a new Nigeria so that all abnormalities will be stamped out

Wise words from a decent Man!! u're a true Nigerian who loves his country!! unlike those that they've used superglue to gum their eyes to the truth!! Even if we start using N1million to buy a loaf of bread in Nigeria they won't see anything wrong with Jonathan's Administration. God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
No I can't die for any politician ooooo not Behar or even Jonathan Nigeria politicians are not wort dying for
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by madjune(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Aren't they extremists
Please die already...

You and your silly sarcastic comments.
Why jump to a conclusion they're extemists?

On a good day, you should be tried for your racist comments.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by EmekaBlue(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
aboki crowd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife / Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / These Pictures Show That Buhari Has Soft Spot For Little Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.