Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (40261 Views)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photo ) / Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo) / Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by rumours: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
On point. It takes a man who can read in between lines to understand this few lines you dropped. God bless you.

Blackfire:
with this crowd boko haram would ve proved a point of tears and blood.there are hidden agendas the north is keeping from us
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by EmekaBlue(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
y is nairaland changing my A B O K I crowd to northerner crowd...aboki no b their name again?! admin abegi
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by EmekaBlue(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
and boko do suucide here lyk say e hard...tufiakwa to buhari supporters
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by papaskino(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
It simply means that APC is unorganized, fanatics, extremist, violence and bunch of critics. Imaging if it was to be GEJ they wud have alleged one thing or the other but be it as it may, it's GEJ over and over again!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Bimpe29: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Unarguably, this is not a ''Rented Crowd'' rather is an overwhelming expression of Love and Passion for The Peoples' General.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by bolaji2020(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
yerimastyle:
Am not surprise they are Zombie like fela called them that why they call dem almajiri ....
dey are God almajiri so abuse dem u abuse God
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by joeyekembele: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
kokoA:
you make the devil a learner with this your lie o shocked Even if I agree with you, do people in "neutral and sensible" states own 5 PVCs each? Lol.. 1 PVC in Lagos is thesame 1 PVC in Maid.

Your problem is poor understanding of English language. Don't be ashamed, go back to the school to learn more. Afterall, a chimp called Obasanjo is still in school to learn how to behave like a real human being he purports to be.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Upon all d killinqx dx numbr ov pple stl dy dia.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Ayes4all(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
When A woman can only give birth through miracles, she starts visiting churches and all prayer houses.
GEJ visitation to churches now implies...?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by nzeobi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obagoal4u:
keep believin in d transformation of a man that can't transform his wife's basic communication skills.
You that is making noise how have you changed your life

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by ignis: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:
SAI BABA INSHA ALLAHU

ALLAHU AKBAR cool

You mean to say ALLAHU AkBOMB?

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
ignis:

You mean to say ALLAHU AkBOMB?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by aminae: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
FOOLS ON THE MOVE!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Chiaka(f): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mathematical:
shocked buhari sha.. its a total lose for Jonathan.. 60%of nigerian population are from this northern state.. and if such crowd can march out 4 buhari.. then gej is heading back to otuoke.. grin grin grin grin

March4buhari

You think say the whole of Nigerians reside in Borno state abi? and how has that state enriched the country. Mtchew!!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Chiaka(f): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
nzeobi:

You that is making noise how have you changed your life

..and you think GMB can bring that change. . Maybe might stop boko, because he is their man. After all they ones picked him
to negotiate on their behalf. As for transforming Nigeria Nope. What GMB fought in his 18 months of rule was 'war against
Indiscipline' and not corruption.
Whereby soldiers were all over town terrorising, embarrassing and flogging grown ups for not queue, even
children were not left out. I was then in primary school. Perhaps you were not born then. People were
living in fear and terror. That's not leadership but terrorism.

He fought corruption by forcefully accusing and terrorising innocent politicians. I remember
the case of pa Awolowo.
and for the 18 months he ruled before he was ousted by a coup, the same way he gained power,
no economic milestone was achieved in Nigeria by him. So I wonder what magic you think he will perform.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Sajio(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
APC don come with their fake news again oo!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by holatin(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bugatie:

Still grieving his defection?
You guys should count your losses and move on!
his case is a "one spanner loss" suitation
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by stanza(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
sure apc thugs want to die for him, while his daughter is studying in d uk. and wen ya die wetin concern d man? i wonder how dis agents of change tink undecided y not allow d children to come die wif ya guys for their father, mumuz dying for anoda pikin papa. Wetin do ya own papa?

Bad belle!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Bugatie(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
holatin:
his case is a "one spanner loss" suitation

No, it's a 'tool box loss' situation!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by hush15: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mustay:

At least, history has shown that he had similar experience in the past to tackle this a la Maitatsine. Talking about relationship, you heard what he said at Borno yesterday:

The Federal Government is charged with the powers to ensure the safety and welfare of her citizens. Wherever these 'forces' come from, the government is empowered to prosecute all these criminals. After all, UMYA ordered the arrest of then BH leader, Yusuf with the Nigerian Police. All of a sudden, these guys have become ghosts we see today and see not tomorrow. If Buhari is behind BH, let the government deal with him with evidences and not media trials!

GEJ/Buhari's aspirations are not bigger than Nigeria. It is unfortunate that just because of one man, you would want fellow Nigerians to 'continue to destroy themselves'. They are not animals, the people being affected by these are Nigerians like you.

War profits no one, neither does division. Need I remind you of the Nigeria's anthem:

Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leader’s right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

National Pledge:

I pledge to Nigeria my Country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God.
fellow nigerian, its not i that i disagree with you. i am for peace but other people dont want it that way cos the person at the helm isnt one of thier own. aparently, they resolved to causing chaos and pandemoniums .....
its really sad. nobody like war but its evident that some people dont like serenity either.

GoodLuck 2019 i stand
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by nzeobi(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chiaka:

..and you think GMB can bring that change. . Maybe might stop boko, because he is their man. After all they ones picked him
to negotiate on their behalf. As for transforming Nigeria Nope. What GMB fought in his 18 months of rule was 'war against
Indiscipline' and not corruption.
Whereby soldiers were all over town terrorising, embarrassing and flogging grown ups for not queue, even
children were not left out. I was then in primary school. Perhaps you were not born then. People were
living in fear and terror. That's not leadership but terrorism.

He fought corruption by forcefully accusing and terrorising innocent politicians. I remember
the case of pa Awolowo.
and for the 18 months he ruled before he was ousted by a coup, the same way he gained power,
no economic milestone was achieved in Nigeria by him. So I wonder what magic you think he will perform.
Nne u didn't understand me. Read my (nzeobi) first comment where I said am for transformation and not change that could be positive or negative
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by holatin(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bugatie:

No, it's a 'tool box loss' situation!
you think so, will he influence active APC member like him.
tell him to try and convince any right thinking APC member.

its a case of one spanner lost I repeat
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Chiaka(f): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
nzeobi:

Nne u didn't understand me. Read my (nzeobi) first comment where I said am for transformation and not change that could be positive or negative

oh No vex!!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Fellonigerians: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Imagine the huge crowd at the APC rally in borno, a troubled region https://mobile.twitter.com/remiteo/status/567467255437737984/photo/1

A crowd in Borno does not represent the belief in the entire Nigeria... On election day, some of the people here will vote for another party...
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by john124(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
[color=#770077NORTH FEARS REVOCATION OF OIL WELL LICENCE, WANTS JONATHAN TO BE REMOVED AT ALL COST.

on February 4, 2015 | 0 Comment
News SNN OPINION

AMID a raging debate on the Petroleum Industry
Bill, Chairman of the Senate Committee on
Business and Rules, Senator Ita Enang, on
Wednesday, said that 83 per cent of oil blocks in
the country are owned by Northerners.
“There should be equity and federal character in
the allocation of oil blocks in this country. Eighty-
three per cent of all present oil blocks are held by
northerners,” Enang said on the floor of the
Senate, without any of the senior lawmakers
contradicting him.
Enang, representing Akwa Ibom North-East (Uyo)
Senatorial District, therefore demanded a review of
oil block licences in the country even as other
senators from the South urged him on.
Enang’s disclosures came a day after the debate
on the Petroleum Industry Bill had split the
senators along North-South lines. The senators
held a rowdy session as those from the north
stoutly opposed the provision of 10 per cent Host
Community Fund in the bill.
The provision requires operating companies in the
Niger Delta, home to Nigeria’s vast oil resource,
to pay 10 per cent of their net profits to the fund
for the development of the communities.
Strengthening his submission, Senator Enang
gave a summary of major oil blocks vis-a-vis
their ownership.
Enang said Cavendish Petroleum, the operators of
OML 110, awarded to Alhaji Mai Deribe of Borno
State (North East), makes an average of about
N4bn monthly.
He said, “Seplat/Platform Petroleum, operators of
the ASUOKPU/UMUTU marginal field has Prince
Sanusi Lamido (not former CBN Governor) as a
major
shareholder and Director.
“South Atlantic Petroleum Limited (SAPETRO), was
established by Gen. Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma,
who is also the Chairman of ENI Nigeria Limited.
SAPETRO partnered with Total Upstream Nigeria
Limited (TUPNI) and Brasoil Oil Services Company
Nigeria Lomited to become operators of the OPL
“AMNI International Petroleum and Development
Company is owned by Alhaji (Colonel) Sani Bello
of Kotangora, Niger State. They are operators of
OML 112 and OML 117.
“A former Petroleum minister and former OPEC
chairman, Rilwanu Lukman, another northerner,
manages AMNI oil blocks and with very key
interests in the NNPC/Vitol trading deal.
“Oriental Energy Resources Limited, a company
owned by Alhaji Indimi, runs three oil blocks:
OML 15, the Okwok field and the Ebok field.
“Alhaji Aminu Dantata’s Express Petroleum and
Gas Limited operates OML 108.
“OML 113 allocated to Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum
Limited is owned by Alhaji. W.I. Folawiyo.
“OPL 291 was awarded to Starcrest Energy Nigeria
Limited, owned by Emeka Offor, which was sold
by Starcrest to Addax Petroleum. Emeka Offor still
has a stake in Addax operations in Nigeria.
“Mike Adenuga’s Conoil is the oldest indigenous
oil exploration industry in Nigeria with six oil
blocks;
“Alhaji Saleh Mohammed Gambo’s North East
Petroleum Limited is the holder of the OPL 215
licence. NOREASTER Petroleum was awarded
blocks OPL 276 and OPL 283 and closing
thereupon a Joint Venture Agreement with
Centrica Resources Nigeria Limited and CCC Oil
and Gas.
“INTEL is owned by (Abubakar) Atiku, Yar’Adua
and Ado Bayero and has substantial stakes in
Nigeria’s oil exploration industry, both in Nigeria
and Sao Tome and Principe.
“These need to be looked into, revoked and re-
awarded. The Federal Character which is a
principle applicable in every aspect of our national
existence should also be brought to bear in the
application of our oil blocks, marginal fields and
prospecting licences.”
Enang’s disclosures came amid a consensus
among the lawmakers on the need to let the bill
sail through second reading, while further
legislative work would take care of the
contentious issues.
Enang, who spoke in support of the PIB, also
argued for the retention of the 10 per cent host
community fund, adding that it did not amount to
an additional derivation.
Speaking also in favour of the bill, Senator Chris
Anyanwu (Imo East) said the bill would address
the issue of ccorruption in the oil sector][/color]
http://supremenewsng.com/news/north-fears-revocation-of-oil-well-licence-wants-jonathan-to-be-removed-at-all-cost/
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hope they all have their PVC, crowd is. Not tantamount to victory at the polls.

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Shut up already, You can't curse me, aren't Bokoharam members my country men... Aren't they extremists

Get Ur facts before speaking gibberish here bro. Watch BBC'S boko haram interviews before jumping to silly and annoying conclusions
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Bugatie(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
holatin:
you think so, will he influence active APC member like him.
tell him to try and convince any right thinking APC member.

its a case of one spanner lost I repeat

Ok sir.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by salbis(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Goodluck's crowd in a neutral and sensible state like Lagos is twice that of Buhari so what are we talking about?
MarchForwardwithGoodluck.
Lienus!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by babadee1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up!
They are supporters of Bokoharam

Correction. They are the victims of Boko Haram. They are also the victims of Jonathan's incompetent government which saw no urgency in the fight against extremism until its own electoral fortunes were threatened. If the president of Nigeria had lived up his constitutional responsibility to the embattled people of that area then he would have more support among them now.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by kakakent: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mathematical:
shocked buhari sha.. its a total lose for Jonathan.. 60%of nigerian population are from this northern state.. and if such crowd can march out 4 buhari.. then gej is heading back to otuoke.. grin grin grin grin

March4buhari

Maybe true maybe not am not a party loyalist but u should knw dat d constitution recommends @ least 25 minimum vote in 4 out of the 6 regions the person with d highest votes does not neccesarily win owk? Dat z if buhari gets only northern votes he still needs to source out his 25 percent in other regions the crowd z large but that's his region jst the kinda turnout u ill xpect for gej in the south south if buhari pulled dis kinda crowd in let's say south east then u can confidently say he z surely winning the election his problem sha has never been d north he always wins their he needs to start convincing other regions to get some tangible votes their

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC: No More Payment Of Oil Subsidy Going Forward / ECOWAS Adopts ECO As A Single Currency / President Tinubu Observe Eid Prayer At Dodan Barracks Lagos. Photos and video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.