Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,565 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (40209 Views)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photo ) / Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo) / Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Sijo01(f): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2015
What do you expect from extremists?

5 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by hubreality(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2015
okoviv2sure:
See crowd, so scary that they are not scared to come out in this volatile region
And no explosives went off nor suicide bomber exploded before, within or after the rally. They all confidently came out huge crowd in Borno state to receive GMB, home of boko boys. Na them them jare!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by mbhs139(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2015
koolboi:
these ignorant youths are ready to die to make tinubu richer.
nonsense, non of these people are worth dying for, either gej or buhari and co
the task should be to make anyone that rules accountable and not let them have free lunches as like they do

At the bolded; can it really happen under GMB? I mean can, Tinubu do all these things under GMB? I found it hard to believe.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by TheAdvocate(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2015
Mathematical:
shocked buhari sha.. its a total lose for Jonathan.. 60%of nigerian population are from this northern state.. and if such crowd can march out 4 buhari.. then gej is heading back to otuoke.. grin grin grin grin

March4buhari

Are yu aware than yu must win in some states across board and not just in the north? Thats the law.

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Zuria(f): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2015
The rice-project would hit there soon grin grin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Bugatie(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2015
holatin:
for every barcanista we lose we win 50 human to us.
good morning barcanista, ow was ur nite ?

Still grieving his defection?
You guys should count your losses and move on!

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by reborn1: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=KwoiZabo post=30806917]
[size=17pt]Ppl were even shouting Sai Jonathan in Buhari's rally in Lagos[/size][/quote]

Chisos, See wicked lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by kingthreat(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Aren't they extremists
Little wonder they're ready to DIE
Please die already...

For you wishing human beings like you who havent done anything wrong to anybody death, you deserve same.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by druid06(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2015
People should never give up to the mindset of gambling their lives away for a political aspirant. They're not worth it because most of these so called politicians are psychopaths who are very manipulative and always show an outward appearance totally different for who they are.

Vote for a candidate you feel it's right and not for the party or whatever the media tells you.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Aren't they extremists
Please die already...

Ur countrymen extremist !!!!!!

I sooo wish I could curse U now
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by emeka2847: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2015
[size=16pt][b]Compare and contrast! [/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Izontubo(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2015
condralbede:
And who is going to conduct votes thrcoppers better run for your lives!Bloody sucking demons are observing.
I just pray d corpers they use are from borno too..so that they can kill themselves..the people tire me

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by experimentist: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Aren't they extremists
Please die already...
Mumu! E dey pain am o gaga o..
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by oneeast: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2015
What are u contrasting when we all know that at least 2/3 of that population at Buhari'campaign are made up of Shekau and other boko haram members. .

emeka2847:
[b]Compare and contrast![/b]
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by gidado14(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Aren't they extremists
Please die already...
fool you will die b4 us
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by SeverusSnape(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Ur countrymen extremist !!!!!!

I sooo wish I could curse U now
Shut up already, You can't curse me, aren't Bokoharam members my country men... Aren't they extremists

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by lion042(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Aren't they extremists
Please die already...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....you have killed me this morning with laugh

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by SeverusSnape(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2015
kingthreat:

For you wishing human beings like you who havent done anything wrong to anybody death, you deserve same.
Shut up!
They are supporters of Bokoharam

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by fanex: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2015
so you will rather see old ppl lose their pension to common thieve, have your children kidnapped, have your town invaded by boko haram, have you naira devaluved over night, higher fuel prices than make one man richer?
koolboi:
these ignorant youths are ready to die to make tinubu richer.
nonsense, non of these people are worth dying for, either gej or buhari and co
the task should be to make anyone that rules accountable and not let them have free lunches as like they do
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by vision2022: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2015
You see, the business is no longer as usual, Nigerians need CHANGE at all cost, don't even try to rig at this time, because it will back fire.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Laid2001: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Generals02:

And perhaps only 5% of the 60% have successfully gotten a voter's card.

PDP is leaving no stone unturned.

More people have recieved their PVC in Borno state than in Bayelsa and than in any S/S or S/E state except in Rivers

These people knows what is at stake this time around.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nickymezor(f): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Wow! Hw nice .....GMB all da way... kiss
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by galadee(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2015
u sure say this no be Reinhard Bonnke crusade?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by experimentist: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
Buhari and APC should stop doing rally already cos GEJ is having HBP and afraid of election
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by imrany20(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
even the kids want Buari.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by SeverusSnape(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
experimentist:
Mumu! E dey pain am o gaga o..
slave, e no dey pain me o Gaga o
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by SeverusSnape(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
gidado14:

fool you will die b4 us
Get out!... Terrorist!

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by experimentist: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
slave, e no dey pain me o Gaga o
E dey pain you wellu wellu o gaga o..
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2015
hubreality:

And no explosives went off nor suicide bomber exploded before, within or after the rally. They all confidently came out huge crowd in Borno state to receive GMB, home of boko boys. Na them them jare!
My thoughts too... Their leader is in town.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by sambisa5: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.