Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (40249 Views)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photo ) / Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo) / Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2015
smile706:

BH and Apc e_rat

Your fada undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by udemzyudex(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Imagine the huge crowd at the APC rally in borno, a troubled region https://mobile.twitter.com/remiteo/status/567467255437737984/photo/1
them go die for nothing,them go carry their body go police station them die e wrongfully jeje jeje grin

this ur pic get k-legs from the ones i don dey see yesterday,anyway you're only doing ur job,na so Osibanjo lie for us..

Most Nigerians are clueless yet they call their presido clueless.... Those ones dey under canopy,una dey under hot sun dey shout,four years later again una go still carry una useless brain go stand for hot sun again... grin

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by copious101(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
Wait ooo!!! Is dat GOODLUCK's picture shown on d banner in d first pix!!! In d crowd!!!! Fake crowd!! Pls show APC banner.... let's see who wins after d luv and willingness to die for!!!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Orunto: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
They say set Barabas free but crucify christ. What about you?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Forwetinnah: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2015
midolian:
Lool..I no even know say den still remain plenty like this.

Its interesting to witness as the PDP ship is sinking..

Quote me after May 29.."The way GEJ and his cohorts will fall ehn, even the present Naira value will be soo jealous of them"

So your comparison stops in Borno the stronghold of BH saga?? Why not compare APC crowd in free states..states free of voilence; especially in the South. PH, AkwaIbom, Lagos etc?? You're here shouting over a gathering of extremist and Mai goro who cant't even tell the difference between an APC or PDP logo gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by sunnyflakes(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Are you guys aware that a sizeable part of that crowd is made up of street urchins who are not up to eighteen years of age.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by discusant: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2015
The crowd reminds good observers about events of last decade when the same people with others in 11 other northern states embraced Sharia criminal codes like stoning women to death, cutting fingers of petty thieves, etcetera etcetera.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by olayem01(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2015
806150]Aren't they extremists
Little wonder they're ready to DIE
Please die already... [/quote]Buhari is the man...if you take a look back when obama was campagning for president people say black man can never rule amrica,they try allthey. Could but did not succed,here in Nigeria again same thing is happening to Buhari they try to stop him...I can bet you that BUHARI will be victorious in this Election.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by LewisO: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Not death issue, they just want *Change*. cheesy
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by samally: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Too much of crowd indeed....my brother nobody is ready to risk there life for poll...how many of them as pvc to vote

well....After spending close to 1.5 billion naira for just a day visit of presidential candidate. .i can't see any change Apc is ready to offer....

i just pray to God that may his will be done in Nigeria. ..(Amen)
Shalom
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by FazzyKachi(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Aren't they extremists
Please die already...
Dying for someone thats doesn't even know dem!
Someone who z thinking bout Dictatorship and is 150cows, 1house and #1million in z acct!

Vote Wisely sha...

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by IGBOSON1: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
sure apc thugs want to die for him, while his daughter is studying in d uk. and wen ya die wetin concern d man? i wonder how dis agents of change tink undecided y not allow d children to come die wif ya guys for their father, mumuz dying for anoda pikin papa. Wetin do ya own papa?

^^^They're acting like zombies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dZ2MN-jjN8
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by mrmetoo1: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2015
KwoiZabo:

Ppl were even shouting Sai Jonathan in Buhari's rally in Lagos

Hahahah!!! Thanks for the laugh.. joker!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Photoshop, I can also create such picture.

APC and deceit.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Tsanyawa: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2015
SAI BABA come MARCH4Buhari
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by 1stola: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:
Nonsense!

Who cares!

All i know is Gej!
Hypocrite!
You do. grin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by mmsen: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2015
koolboi:
the ignorant people are ready to die to make tinubu richer, imagine one man getting 10% of all Lagos state IGR, chaiii.
nonsense, non of these people are worth dying for, either gej or buhari and co
the task should be to make anyone that rules accountable and not let them have free lunches as they have hitherto

That is what democracy should be about, sadly many people will cease to participate in the process once the elections are over.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Ephemmm: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2015
halimaabi:
FAKE PHOTOS WHY IS IT ONE SIDED, SOME PROPAGANDA RUBBISH.

A mere sight of a side dey give you headache. What will happen if dem show other sides?

Hope it won't lead to psychosomatic disorder? tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Mathematical(f): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2015
eaglechild:

Mathematical your population projection shows that you took after your master Buhari in maths.

60% of Nigerian population indeed, you should change your username.
undecidedyou need change.. you can't continue like this
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Mathematical(f): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2015
jchima14:

This early morning what have you taken

Green tea
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by nzeadachie: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2015
Tsanyawa:

SAI BABA come MARCH4Buhari
WHY YOU PEOPLE DON'T ASK WHY THE SICK MAN DID NOT STAY UP TO 10 MINUTES IN THE RALLY? MUGU
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by donsmarte(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2015
foolish people,why can't they take arms ad move to sambisa forest 2 fight the Extremist.
Atleast Nigeria wil b happy 4 them as they die an honourable death as a hero and nt as a coward.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by dre11(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2015
The crowd is massive which I do agree, but the caption of the thread should show LOVE and not death

I vote for the General
I vote for change
Justice is what I desire
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2015
This headline is very worrisome! Democratic regimes are not void of violence but such statement seems to take us back into the military era where death was the absolute to any opposition. Buhari please tell your boys that your imminent failure should not result to the death of themselves nor precious Nigerians citizens. The latter being the most important. smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by nzeadachie: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2015
olayem01:
806150]Aren't they extremists
Please die already... Buhari is the man...if you take a look back when obama was campagning for president people say black man can never rule amrica,they try allthey. Could but did not succed,here in Nigeria again same thing is happening to Buhari they try to stop him...I can bet you that BUHARI will be victorious in this Election.
OBAMA IS NOT SICK BUT THIS MAN IS SICK, DO YOU ASK WHY HE DID NOT STAY UP TO 10 MINUTES AT THE RALLY?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by kelvinnn(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Icon4s:
A gathering of Suicide bombers. I am sure over 70% of them are either BH members or BH sympathisers.
Whatever......all we nid is new flame #change
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2015
shocked make dem dey die, Buhari children dey UK enjoying themselves.

grin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by fembross(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]up APC
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by Dammyjohn(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Icon4s:
A gathering of Suicide bombers. I am sure over 70% of them are either BH members or BH sympathisers.
Most of the people you are seeing there are not Nigerians they are from other countries like Cameroun,Niger and Chad.This is one of the ways APC have planed to rig the election but I know one thing for sure,They have failed already because their secret plans has been revealed by Almighty GOD.Halleluyah!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by udemzyudex(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Mathematical:
shocked buhari sha.. its a total lose for Jonathan.. 60%of nigerian population are from this northern state.. and if such crowd can march out 4 buhari.. then gej is heading back to otuoke.. grin grin grin grin

March4buhari
including their cows abi? Thats what sum it up to 60% right? 60% my foot, come 2016 census,fowl ynash go open.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by discusant: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Like Buhari ideas about Boko Haram, like many people of Borno state and some other surrounding states. They all may not okay Boko Haram's brutal method to enforce a Nigeria governed with sharia criminal laws, but clearly embrace Boko Haram's objective for a Nigeria governed with Sharia criminal laws. Here their political leaders gave the crowd a day holiday to come out and salute their Buhari, their presumed president ard hero who shall shall implement sharia criminal laws in all of Nigeria.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd by richidinho(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2015
The difference be PDP campaign crowd and that of APC is

During PDP campaign; supporters are well coordinated and are forced to sit on the stadium seats to avoid stampede....no life lost

Akwa Ibom case study

The reverse is the case during APC's campaign; the animal supporters are being forced to stand under sun on the field while the seats are empty....several deaths recorded

Maiduguri case study

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Confront My Administration, Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants / Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / FG To File Defence In Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.