Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! (2865 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / I Had A Dream About a Snake Biting My Manhood / Happy Birthday To Priscaoge!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by lonelydora: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Before I start, I am married with children. I don't know if priscaoge is married too. I have never met her before whether in this life or life before.

In my dream, I saw an ebony, tall, not so beautiful, chubby girl catwalking around the estate. I stopped to say hello, and the conversation goes thus:

Me: hello

she: haa, lonelydora, na you bi dis?

Me: yes so, na me ohhh.

She: what are you doing here in the estate?

Me: I stay on street D, Road 5. You nko?

She: I came to visit an aunt, so will be staying for some time.

Me: but how do you know I'm lonelydora on Nairaland?

she: I know now, I have been following you in the spiritual realm.

Me: serious? We need to go somewhere and discuss this.

She entered the car, and I drove her to the closet Kilimanjaro outlet. As she was about coming down from the car, the sole of her shoes pulled out. Luckily for us, there was a cobbler nearby. As I was going to meet the cobbler, I woke up.

Please all the JOSEPH of Nairaland, this is the time I need you guys most to explain this dream. Meanwhile, as a Christian I don't believe in someone chasing after me.

Should I narrate this dream to wifey, who is also a Nairalander?

Thanks in anticipation for an explanation.
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Cutehector(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Madness in high places!!

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Dorisbest(f): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Keep dreaming undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2015
hmmmmm.....
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
I had a dream too about Ronald4lif embarassed
He was giving me the password to his ATM

What does this mean?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly:

What does this mean?
hahahahahahahahaaa
You don hammer be that o cheesy cheesy wink

Priscaoge! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by caselessogbuagu: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2015
After all this in ur dream, u did not bang her in ur dream and u woke up? U are a loser!

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by caselessogbuagu: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly:

What does this mean?
it means una go soon do am b dat *winks*
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2015
what a dream!!!

I think seun should create dream section too grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by santos876(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly:

What does this mean?
babe ur own na dream impossible......go re-dream.
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by akinsadeez(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2015
you are lonely Dora indeed.

I like this your method sha. Instead of the usual I am in love with XYZ thread, you used the Joseph the dreamer route. Nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Stefan01(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2015
Ehmnm, priscaoge is married, right?
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Dotwillis1(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Hell of a dream! *smh
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Stefan01(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:
what a dream!!!

I think seun should create dream section too grin
Dream section... Nice.

There u will be dreaming abt me...
Just me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Stefan01:

Dream section... Nice.

There u will be dreaming abt me...
Just me...
I guess you are one of the dreamers too

grin

#pours cold water on his head

Waky Waky come back to reality

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Joel3(m): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2015
grin na that you knw she is following you. Be caution bro. If this dream is true. Maybe you insulted her and she only come to attack u.

Most of the girls here are mamy water.

But i am not scared though.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by lonelydora: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2015
akinsadeez:
you are lonely Dora indeed.

I like this your method sha. Instead of the usual I am in love with XYZ thread, you used the Joseph the dreamer route. Nice one cheesy
I am not lonely, I'm married with kids. The moniker was when I was single.
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by marieolae(f): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
This nigga is high.
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Stefan01(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

grin

Well, just remember how you poured water on me today because u will tell our kids the story one day....grin

lonelydora:
Before I start, I am married with children. I don't know if priscaoge is married too. I have never met her before whether in this life or life before.
In my dream, I saw an ebony, tall, not so beautiful, chubby girl catwalking around the estate. I stopped to say hello, and the conversation goes thus:
Me: hello
she: haa, lonelydora, na you bi dis?
Me: yes so, na me ohhh.
She: what are you doing here in the estate?
Me: I stay on street D, Road 5. You nko?
She: I came to visit an aunt, so will be staying for some time.
Me: but how do you know I'm lonelydora on Nairaland?
she: I know now, I have been following you in the spiritual realm.
Me: serious? We need to go somewhere and discuss this.
She entered the car, and I drove her to the closet Kilimanjaro outlet. As she was about coming down from the car, the sole of her shoes pulled out. Luckily for us, there was a cobbler nearby. As I was going to meet the cobbler, I woke up.
Please all the JOSEPH of Nairaland, this is the time I need you guys most to explain this dream. Meanwhile, as a Christian I don't believe in someone chasing after me.
Should I narrate this dream to wifey, who is also a Nairalander?
Thanks in anticipation for an explanation.

Well, d Holy Book says dat young men shall dream dreams n old men shall see visions...

Ehmmm, no wait....

Young men shall see visions... Na old men go dey dream. So carry on, dreaming is ur right!

diddydiva:

grin

Well, just remember how you poured water on me today because u will tell our kids the story one day....grin
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Stefan01:

Well, d Holy Book says dat young men shall dream dreams n old men shall see visions...

Ehmmm, no wait....

Young men shall see visions... Na old men go dey dream. So carry on, dreaming is ur right!

chai and this cold water didn't work

he is still dreaming
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Joel3:
grin na that you knw she is following you. Be caution bro. If this dream is true. Maybe you insulted her and she only come to attack u.

Most of the girls here are mamy water.

But i am not scared though.
y are u not scared?
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Joel3(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
y are u not scared?
cause i am god

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Joel3:
cause i am god
lol
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Joel3(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol
lol, u change dp. Look different.
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Stefan01(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Joel3:
cause i am god

God of fishes?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by laidian(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
marieolae:
This nigga is high.

Indeed high on a cheap hard substance.
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
is dora not a womans name. are you a lasbien
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Joel3(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Stefan01:

God of fishes?
no the falling god.

Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by laidian(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Joel3:
y are u not scared?
Joel3

Gan gan 1 of em don surface

post=30815784:

cause i am god

fyt of d god n mami water prt 1
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by 100Cents: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chai, drunkenness nah disease.
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Joel3:
lol, u change dp. Look different.
how did i look different? grin
Re: I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly:

What does this mean?
sorry which of the ronald4lif? That my course mate? Please run,because I know u will surely open a thread on nairaland if e catch u

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Cant Woo A Girl In His Dialect. Am I Alone? / Can We Still Find Such Girls???? / Pls Tell Me I Don't Look Like Him... Nooo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.