Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

This Big Question Is For All The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Big Question Is For All The Ladies (979 Views)

This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef / Is My Nyash Really This Big??... See My Photo / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by TDstarr: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
What do you guys mean when you say you are not in the mood sometimes your body will be ready , heart beating faster, nipples hard, e.t.c. then you hear the old line AM NOT IN THE MOOD, pls ladies explain better cos we men and guys are clueless and tired of hearing that line.

matured comments only pls
Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
What in the fvcking world. . .

If a lady tells you she isn't in the mood, ASK her what she means by "I am not in the mood" jeez. What a waste of space.
Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by TDstarr: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
What in the fvcking world. . .

If a lady tells you she isn't in the mood, ASK her what she means by "I am not in the mood" jeez. What a waste of space.
its obvious you are still new to the game,

1 Like

Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
TDstarr:
its obvious you are still new to the game,
You're a learner. . . Asking the public what your woman means when she says she's not in the mood. Cat got your tongue?
Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
check up for the meaning of mood
Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by immortalvoices(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
The spirit is willing not to have sex but the flesh is weak!

1 Like

Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by TDstarr: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
You're a learner. . . Asking the public what your woman means when she says she's not in the mood. Cat got your tongue?
smh not by force to comment, pls let the ladies comment, tnks you

1 Like

Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by TDstarr: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
smh not by force to comment, pls let the ladies comment, thank you
Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by Twaci(f): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mood to talk to John Thomas.

*Folds ma mat* Am outta here.

1 Like

Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
TDstarr:
smh not by force to comment, pls let the ladies comment, tnks you
It's also not by force to create a thread that reeks of "dumbassedness", if that is a word.

2 Likes

Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by TDstarr: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
It's also not by force to create a thread that reeks of "dumbassedness", if that is a word.
thanks its your mentality, leave my thread alone

1 Like

Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by treasuress: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
TDstarr:
thanks its your mentality, leave my thread alone
leave blackkett na small pikin cheesy *runsaway* *comesback* this question sef dey taya me

1 Like

Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lol undecided Some people ehnn
Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by Welepamilayo: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is no different from saying "I am driver. My boss told me to get the car ready for a trip. What does it mean?"

Silliness.
Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by illicit(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Twaci:
Mood to talk to John Thomas.

*Folds ma mat* Am outta here.
john thomas is here, shd i give him d phone?
Re: This Big Question Is For All The Ladies by MzLaurel(f): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Why don't u ask ur girlfriend Mr smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! / She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! / Was His Decision Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.