Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes (25488 Views)

University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / LASU Bans The Use Of Hijab + Release New School Dress Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2015
E no consign me and my family
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by jude33084(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Twin topics making the front page shocked

Seun please talk to your moderators angry
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by mekzyjoe(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
Watttttt
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by steppin: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2015
So people put on Burka to school? Nawa o!
Very soon, masquerades will also attend lectures.

4 Likes

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by meryln(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2015
;DUnilorin version 4.4
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Contact me on 08093801333 on whatsapp or call 07033189523 for a cheap and affordable website for your business
www.novacomng.com
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by blessedvisky(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2015
a
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by freezyprinzy(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Nawa oh na d ladies d tin hammer pass non of my biz
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by kullozone(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2015
abeg which kyn dressing be yansh

shey dem go dey press the girls yansh to comfirm ni
yeye vc
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Loosed scschool

1 Like

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
I'm in support of banning hijab, but I totally disagree with the rest dress code.
but why should hijaab be bannedundecided

3 Likes

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahaha heyyyyyyyy
who knows why am laughing?
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Orisirisi. So much for Nigerian 21st century undergraduates/education. Tufiaaaaaaaaa

thank God I'm no longer a student years back
nice laps cheesy
Ahmadu Bello University in Lagos...just splendid. grin
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by amparas(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Wicked straps lol

1 Like

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by samx4real(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2015
This new rule will have to follow wit strict monitoring...

Cos those students no dey hear word... Especially dem gurls!!!
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by GodsKate: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Keep up with news/events/business/research/.... at lower cost:---
Mtn&Etisalat data available@cheaper rates for your mobile phones&via modem.
(Mtn1gb=N1200/1300, etisalat1gb=N1400/1500).
Call/SMS/Whatspp:
GK on 08032719286
Or
HC on 08033756845 to order
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by ccnation(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
After telling students what not to wear, they forgot to tell them what to wear.
If you ban all these fashion in a modern era, what else is left to wear?

1 Like

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by MissBoss01(f): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Lasu students re so f**ked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by kevoh(m): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2015
follygabby:
next........we've read it on Linda Ikeji blog yesterday, another topic please wink
Chei see you take style diss Nairaland cheesy
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Dammyjohn(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2015
delishpot:
They did not ban hijab. They banned the burka.

Picture 1 is the hijab
Picture 2 is the burka

they banned the second one. They want to see the face of the student which is understandable.

They do not want face caps or complete covering of tge face.
You see what we are talking about.That second picture looks like a ninja person and you know that a ninja person is an occultist.How can occult member be a student in LASU?!

1 Like

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by ireneony(f): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2015
jemimaa01:
I meant the bulka
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by notoriousbabe: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2015
Thank God dey no ban the use of condoms
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by notoriousbabe: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2015
ccnation:
what else is left to wear?
agbada,iro and buba

4 Likes

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by notoriousbabe: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2015
jemimaa01:
dem dey wear am do suicide bombing in the north. Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by herkeym001(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
I'm in support of banning hijab, but I totally disagree with the rest dress code.
You're an undiluted fool and idiotically stupid. Omo ale jati-jati.

1 Like

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Dammyjohn(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
You see,I must let you know that I like fashion so well but when it goes beyound normal that is when strict laws comes in.So,I don't blame the shcool authority for bringing out laws to govern the mode of dressing in the school.Thanks.
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Odunharry(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
lol...Lasu oni daru o
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by milky3(f): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Na to dey wear iro and buba sure pass cheesy
LASU management don reason una matta o
I foresee other institution emulating those rules

1 Like

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by ireneony(f): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2015
herkeym001:

You're an undiluted fool and idiotically stupid. Omo ale jati-jati.
snitch!!!

1 Like

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2015
dem be secondary skul student ni??...... Yansh is now an Enqlish word.... LASU G-Boys don enter one chance
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2015
singing "these hoes aint loyal" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... / 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.