Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes (25486 Views)

University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / LASU Bans The Use Of Hijab + Release New School Dress Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by adedayourt(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Students should learn to dress up as future leaders. Imagine someone wearing a sleeveless training Jersey to work on a Monday morning and seeing nothing wrong with it because he dressed like that to lectures and was never rebuked

My point exactly
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by adedayourt(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
j4sure:
M

For
Modesty
&
Moderacy

In dressing
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by adedayourt(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
keddyluv:
Ok

So that means u ll try nd change ur wardrob to conform

Good gal!! tongue
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
leav the school authority alone, i trust my fellow lasuite, dey will soon stomp VC's office now
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Maximus85(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Unclerukus:
dude,that problem is associated with the lasu external program( part time students) which have been discontinued not the full time program.

So, the future of the thousands of innocent students should be destroyed cos of their incompetence?

1 Like

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by Maximus85(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
adedayourt:

My point exactly

I get your point. But which future leaders? When we still have the leaders of the 1960's still in power? Abeg make I hear ooo.
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by SAMBARRY: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
stinggy:

Nice pic wink

The reason for uploading isn't clear though lipsrsealed
to show you how students are supposed to dress, duh tongue
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
iswallker:

those thighs though... tongue tongue
and what about them? tongue
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by adedayourt(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Maximus85:

I get your point. But which future leaders? When we still have the leaders of the 1960's still in power? Abeg make I hear ooo.

Dats a topic fr anoda symposium
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by SAMBARRY: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
tiswell:
Was that really the way u dressed to lectures in ur dayssad
Yesh of course and my cgpa was everything to write home about tongue
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by milky3(f): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
anigbajumo:
dem no fit try it here @Lautech
anything can happen. If it can be done in lagos it can be done anywhere o, but it might not be as strict as this
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by milky3(f): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Maximus85:

I tire o

1 Like

Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by anigbajumo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
milky3:
anything can happen. If it can be done in lagos it can be done anywhere o, but it might not be as strict as this
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by tiswell(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Yesh of course and my cgpa was everything to write home about tongue
Pinshures of ya cgpa or...smiley
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by anigbajumo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
milky3:
for ur mind,dem no born our Vc well to try dat rubbish..It can b done in Lagos nd other uni nt Lautech.
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by stinggy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
to show you how students are supposed to dress, duh tongue

So they can confuse lecturers shey? lipsrsealed

But you pixs are so cool, I feel tempted to send a PM embarassed kiss
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by sagio09: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
I'm in support of banning hijab, but I totally disagree with the rest dress code.
Bitch
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by onila(f): 2:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Booqee2:
I particularly hate that burqah. Scary as fcck! I don't know how they feel comfortable wrapped up like that even in heat. It should be banned in the whole world. angry . Hijab is still ok at least we can see the face.
tongue
Re: LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes by MistadeRegal(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2015
jcflex:
this is not good enough, when is not a primary or secondary sch, higher institution student should have more of freedom and independent, as far as it is not indecent dressing.

not a muslim, jst saying, is not gud at all.

Finally! Decency returns to school when not taught at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... / 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels / ASUU Strike: Lecturers Reach Agreement With Reps, Await Buhari’s Approv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.