Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. (15775 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
pls don't quote me again ...
You know I'm bader than your girlfriendgrin.
Guy go sleeptongue
Badder in what aspect? Brains or beauty? Cos to me you score 3/10. So I don't know what's up with your badder.
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by ireneony(f): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
Badder in what aspect? Brains or beauty? Cos to me you score 3/10. So I don't know what's up with your badder.
o.de
go sleep grin
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u guys r mean
seriously, maybe she has eaten too much of carrots, i dnt even knw

1 Like

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
o.de
go sleep grin
Ewu, does it look like bed time to you?
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
zick19:

seriously, maybe she has eaten too much of carrots, i dnt even knw

She looks good, mayb u like her

Dat y ur bein mean
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by immortalvoices(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm. Sexkillz is back.

yea blackett for what's it's what I still wish sexkillz ( ikillz) to be a mod again here...I want issues resolve, and let bygone be bygone..he alone can sanitize this section
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Enegod(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lala247:

But mayb op seen the face
or maybe she was drunk while posting it grin
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Sexydevil(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
must the OP be on the list...
cutieberie ur teeth is wonderful it can saw thru anything.

u r wonderfully and toothfully made grin

1 Like

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Enegod:

Lol u guys like troubling des girls
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by olashas(f): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
iKillzz:
A lot has really changed.
Sadly
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by pinkycute(f): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
For real angry the Op is not beautiful tongue
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by whizqueen(f): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm. Sexkillz is back.

So now you can boldly tell us ba?
Welcome back anyways. How was your trip wink
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Enegod:

Lol let me stop defending ppl jare
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by ireneony(f): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
Ewu, does it look like bed time to you?
you need it, cos you live in yabaleft grin...
Psycho is time to take your med

1 Like

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lala247:

She looks good, mayb u like her

Dat y ur bein mean
To be sincere, I'm crushing on the babe but there is a but tho...
Even chics r dissing the Op
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
whizqueen:

So now you can boldly tell us ba?
Welcome back anyways. How was your trip wink
Errm, I think you quoted the wrong person.
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
zick19:

To be sincere, I'm crushing on the babe but there is a but tho...

Ok tell me , what the problem
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
you need it, cos you live in yabaleft grin...
Psycho is time to take your med
Look at this dyslexic bushrat talking about yabaleft. . . "It's" not "is".
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by ireneony(f): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lala247:
Even chics r dissing the Op
don't mind them. They are just jealous they're not on the list.
You know are we female folks how cheesy
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by pinkycute(f): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ireneony just be patient... Ok, my kid brother is still growing up tongue

grin

ireneony:
cheesy cheesy...
Yet I don't have a boyfriend embarassed cry
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
pinkycute:
For real angry the Op is not beautiful tongue

If e sure for you, show your teeth. . .
Lala247:

Ok tell me , what the problem
HER TEETH!!!!
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:

Lol i know, but op is confident enough to add her pic so they should leave d girl
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
No wonder she can't get a man.

3 Likes

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
zick19:

HER TEETHS!!!!!

Oh u like her teeth, then tell her n stop insulting her
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Enegod(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lala247:

Lol let me stop defending ppl jare
You should post your own smiling face naa wink abi na only yansh u want us to see angry
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by ireneony(f): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
Look at this dyslexic bushrat talking about yabaleft. . . "It's" not "is".
I don't care...
See this impersonator and psychopath grin

Time for bed kitty catgrin
Serious babe bye! grin
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
zick19:

HER TEETHS!!!!!
"Teeth" is already plural. Adding "s" is errm. . .
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Enegod:
You should post your own smiling face naa wink abi na only yansh u want us to see angry

Uve seen my face now, didnt i show u on bbm
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by whizqueen(f): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
Errm, I think you quoted the wrong person.

Hian... but whisper this to me.
**are you sexkillz**
Trust me, I'll tell no one. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.