Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. (15762 Views)

How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) / 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by wakes: 6:08am On Sep 09, 2016
While some people boast of 5 straight rounds when making love, others do once and it's over for the day.
It is also true that when a man releases or cums, he loses interest in it automatically at least for a short while.

From your experience, especially for you that goes up to 5 rounds before retiring.
How long do you wait before resuming the next round?
Honest answers please.

A. 0-1 minute
B. 1-2 minutes
C. 3-5 minutes
D. I don't wait at all!
E. I do only once and STOP!
F. None of the above, custom answer.
Oya let's roll...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:10am On Sep 09, 2016
To be honest

I think about 72 hours

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by wakes: 6:11am On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
To be honest

I think about 72 hours
I like your style bro.

5 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2016
2 hours..ya.. But I go chop well well

4 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by massive1019(m): 6:16am On Sep 09, 2016
during waiting I slept off, den woke up 8 hrs later.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by wakes: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2016
smithsydny:
2 hours..ya.. But I go chop well well
Chop well before you start or after the previous round?

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by wakes: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2016
massive1019:
during waiting I slip off, den wake up 8 hrs later.
Yeah, it looks like most men sleep soundly after they cum.

8 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2016
wakes:

Chop well before you start or after the previous round?
after round 1 from mount Everest I chop then relax for like 2hrs.. Then journey continues.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2016
grin

I will juz read comments as the master of sexs telling their stories...

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by cyberdurable(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2016
In some cases I swing to action immediately....

Mostly 2hrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by asitis752: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2016
I

16 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Rawlinzo1992(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2016
C

1 Like

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Ibiblaze(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2016
I don't stop at round one ooo,I keep on the hit that's y I hate using cd cause it delays me before I will wear another one my dick go don fall but I don't stop or rest at round one reason is that I come quick at first round but second round na like 15minutes Abi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by dmgr(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2016
8-10

1 Like

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2016
one round man! who 2nd epp

15 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by nnachukz(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2016
5 minutes between each round for 3 rounds then eat very well and have 2 more rounds at same interval. Twice a week except if impromptu away match occur which becomes an added advantage for the week. If you are reading this, away match was b4 saying "I do", it doesn't happen again. Just the routine rounds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Forzap: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Depends on netwrk cool

21 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Wetin eyes no go see for NL undecided. See as they are analyzing it embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by mercichoco(f): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Mmmh, these guys are truly honest, unlike folks here claiming nonsense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by photoshoot(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2016
You can't see then romanceland dons.

Make I mention some of them:

Stfuareyougod
Vizkizz
Generalbush
Wingback
Herzern
Maxi112
Veekid
Emperorlee
Mcbrooklyn

Oya answer
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Once I catch you and fire 2 minutes, it's bed time instantly cry cry cry

God help me.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by prettyslimme(f): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2016
asitis752:
I don't do more than a round because I'm a late ejakulattor and I think that's the best you can give a lady. My lady reach orgasm at least twice before me and it will last for at least 25minutes of full action. After that, we sleep for hours.
u mean u ejaculate after 25 mins of full action and u call Dt late ejaculation..u must be joking

4 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2016
prettyslimme:
u mean u ejaculate after 25 mins of full action and u call Dt late ejaculation..u must be joking
make i no talk, so 25mins no reach you cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by EmperorLee(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2016
photoshoot:

Stfuare.yougod
Vizk.izz
G.eneralbush
Wingbac.k
Herzer.n
Maxi11.2
V.eekid
Em.perorlee
Mcbrookl.yn

Oya answer

It depends on how long the first round is and how sexy the girl is grin.

8 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by generalbush(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2016
photoshoot:

Stfuarey.ougod
Vizkiz.z
Generalbus.h
Wingbac.k
Herze.rn
Maxi1.12
Veekid
Emp.erorlee
Mcbrook.lyn

Oya answer

Wait.... on duty??

No possible...

Once I cum, I clean up and start thrusting again.... Time no dey...

Only Lazy guys wait... Don't ask me how I do it...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by wakes: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2016
asitis752:
I don't do more than a round because I'm a late ejakulattor and I think that's the best you can give a lady. My lady reach orgasm at least twice before me and it will last for at least 25minutes of full action. After that, we sleep for hours.
Wow! I like your style my friend.
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by wakes: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2016
generalbush:

Wait.... on duty??

No possible...

Once I cum, I clean up and start thrusting again.... Time no dey...

Only Lazy guys wait... Don't ask me how I do it...
Chai! You are the one I have been waiting for. Lol! You must tell us oh. Which drugs you dey take? Tell the truth bro!

3 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by wakes: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2016
photoshoot:

Stfuareyougod
Vizkizz
Generalbush
Wingback
Herzern
Maxi112
Veekid
Emperorlee
Mcbrooklyn

Oya answer
You know them eh?
You nko?
Don't shy away from the question. Come back and answer your own. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by ayamAgenius: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2016
It depends on the ignition and flavour the partner brings...

If she hawt, playful, got a banging body and moves in-sync with your rhythm, you could go TDB...

If shez as lousy and inactive like a wet wood, the man could be generous enough to excite her for just 2mins... round 2 barely follows since d first is just 1/5 of a regular round...

13 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by stiflerdrug: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2016
I don't pull out even when I cum.. I continue till mayb my bae Catches me or some disturbs lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by generalbush(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2016
wakes:

Chai! You are the one I have been waiting for. Lol! You must tell us oh. Which drugs you dey take? Tell the truth bro!

Drugs... that's for extreme cases...

For normal girls?...

you know how long I dey spend for gym?... once I dey duty, I become the beast of Capua... but na my guy teach me sha...

1 Like

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by photoshoot(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2016
wakes:

You know them eh?
You nko?
Don't shy away from the question. Come back and answer your own. Lol!

Lool lipsrsealed
I wait say 45mins - 60mins

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.