Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act (3324 Views)

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oh my gosh guys, I'm freaking out. A friend sent this link to me and its fvcking hilarious! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you have a short attention span, you can start from 6:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LpytjPLGoE#t=440
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by 5minsmadness: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
This topic already hit front page a few days ago.

Anyway. He is actually correct...if he were living in medieval times.

In those days (not in Africa, take note), it was considered a serious scandal for a wife to even show she was enjoying the sex, talk less of suggesting different sexual positions. A respectable and honourable man had sex with his wife only in the missionary position. If he used 'doggie' for instance on his wife, it was regarded that he viewed his wife as a common wh0re and the woman would go crying to her folk to ask the man what she did wrong. A certain king(I forget his name now) once deflowered his wife by taking her from behind. The woman was so insulted she attempted suicide. (history buffs help me out.)

So yeah, his message is accurate but rather off point...by about 500yrs.
Brb.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
This topic already hit front page a few days ago.

Dang!

.....but the dude said it was God that told him. Didn't you listen to all his ascending and descending jargon? I'm sorry for you, demons are going to have fun cutting your flesh if you keep engaging in sexual immorality with your wife. Cease and desist dude, for the kingdom of God is at hand.

I'm just happy folks like TV01 will be going to hell after all.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oh ffs grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oh sh1t! There is a second video! This one actually points out what his real problem is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScxNtJh0K5c
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Dheartless: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Shollypopzz:

grin grin grin

don't disturb that man's (TV) peace, he recently took possession of a baby princess

BTW congrats to him
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Im dead! When you climb onto your husband and get into position, must it be related to Hindu rituals? The missionary position is still featured in the Kamasutra so his argument is fluff from that perspectiveundecided

Why's he so angry tho? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dheartless:

grin grin grin

don't disturb that man's (TV) peace, he recently took possession of a baby princess

BTW congrats to him

Congrats to him and his family.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by freecocoa(f): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shollypopzz are you a cow? Is that what God made you? You are climbing ontop of your husband performing sexual immoralities and you call it rocking horse. grin

This is nigga is high.grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
freecocoa:
You are climbing ontop of your husband performing sexual immoralities and you call it rocking horse. grin

This is nigga is high.grin

LMAO!! grin grin Girl, I died when I watched this video. The dude is a special kind of crazy, and he truly believes the crap he's spewing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by freecocoa(f): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shollypopzz:

LMAO!! grin grin Girl, I died when I watched this video. The dude is a special kind of crazy, and he truly believes the crap he's spewing.

Peeps like this man are the reason why I don't take Nigerian christianity serious, dude even said he was told by God.

I can't just imagine what having sex via only missionary position, for the rest of my life will be like. grin.

Hear his reason sef, "and Adam knew eve", this man craze no get rival. grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by SirShymexx: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm shocked this nyggah decided to go against the grain/norm of naij pastors in the UK.

All they ever do on TV is talk about why folks need to give nothing less than £20 as offering, and healing folks via TV. grin

For this nyggah to actually branch out to talk about sex and the biblical ethics associated with it, he has to be lauded for trying regardless of how ridiculous he might sound.

Shalom, Pastor - breath of fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Dorisbest(f): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
freecocoa:
Peeps like this man are the reason why I DON'T TAKE NIGERIAN CHRISTIANITY SERIOUS, dude even said he was told by God.

I can't just imagine what having sex via only missionary position, for the rest of my life will be like. grin.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Dorisbest(f): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
freecocoa:
Peeps like this man are the reason why I DON'T TAKE NIGERIAN CHRISTIANITY SERIOUS, dude even said he was told by God.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dorisbest:

undecided undecided undecided
Are you now stalking me? angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Dorisbest(f): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
freecocoa:
Are you now stalking me? angry
angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by freecocoa(f): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
W
Dorisbest:

angry
Woman go and sleep o, I thought you already said 'goodnight'
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Dorisbest(f): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
freecocoa:
WWoman go and sleep o, I thought you already said 'goodnight'
cocoa, who the hell are u to tell me wen to sleep and wen not to? Park well.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by freecocoa(f): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dorisbest:

cocoa, who the hell are u to tell me wen to sleep and wen not to? Park well.
grin grin grin.

Why are you yelling at me na? You want me to vex for you? angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by Dorisbest(f): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
freecocoa:
grin grin grin.

Why are you yelling at me na? You want me to vex for you? angry
Sharrap
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by freecocoa(f): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dorisbest:

Sharrap
I no blame you. angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by TV01(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Can't say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but wifey and are I already subscribe to this doctrine grin. Not only do we limit our intimate relations to every third Wednesday and an end-to-end time of 2 mins 37 seconds approx - we use an egg-timer - we only ever engage in the one position. And always partially clothed (I mean whats the point of fully disrobing for a 2 and a half minute interlude cheesy) with the lights of.

Making heaven. Is my sole focus in life!

Come, are you Bananabender et al? Otherwise I've simply no idea why someone I've never heard of should want me in hell? Not to mention I'm an annihilist?

TV

**say after me; "sex is for procreation"**
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by TV01(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Dheartless:

grin grin grin

BTW congrats to him
Cheers mate. She's keeping us all up angry! But she pweety cheesy!

Shollypopzz:

Congrats to him and his family.
Thank you. Any plans to breed yourself?

TV
Re: Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act by baby124: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Mtscheew. All these pastors that won't mind their business and focus on bible mind things. What concerns you about what a couple does in the privacy of their bedroom. Madmen and their so called prophesies. Na "God" dey always talk to them alone.

(1) (Reply)

Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) / Somebody Help!! / Most Men Doesn't Want Their Wives To Be Richer Than Them, WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.