Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (61065 Views)

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lemme quickly go straight to the point without beating around the bush

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him

1. His Friends vacate the room

Just when you get to his place and his friends start going out of the room one after the other until you are left alone. This has already been planned prior to your arrival. Don't think they left at their own discretion, he don already cut eyes give dem make dem comot cheesy

2. He asks what you're wearing

Just when a guy is curious to know whether you will be wearing a skirt or trouser to his house then be sure that he will definitely sleep with you when you visit him. Naijaboiy be like, " Ireneony abeg no wear trouser come my house oooo"cheesy

3. He demands you don't bring Your Friend along

When he tells you not to come with a friend because he doesn't want your friend around; there are no two ways about this, he certainly wants to sleep with you when you visit him and doesn't want any barrier

4. He calls his Friend to keep your Friend's company

Some ladies believe the presence of their friends will server as security, therefore, they bring their friends along as custodians not knowing that some dudes are way too smart to handle such a situation. A very smart dude will call his own friend to come and take the daughter of Jezebel you call your friend away so that they will be alone.

5. He Dips His hands into the pockets to form a gentleman

I'm very guilty of this act even though I passionately detest sex ( nobody should question me on this wink ). When I'm inside the room with a lady and the moment my joystick begins to rise above its default level as a result of sex intrusion into my mind. As an anointed man of God, I will just dip my two hands into my pockets and stylishly take a scroll outside after which I will return back when my obviously etec.ted joystick returns to its default level cheesy

6. He Increases the volume of the home theatre

Another sign a dude wants to sleep with you is that he will switch on the home theatre and will increase to the maximum volume so that neighbours will not hear your moan when the show starts. Vizkiz will not deny this cheesy

7. He offers you chewing gum

This is done probably to cleanse your breath before kissing takes place

8. He stylishly Locks the door

A proverb says " a dog that enters a lion's den should be ready to face the consequences. However, just when you enter his room and he goes straight to the door and GBAAAM !!! . Even if heat wan kill two of una, he will never open the door.. You don't even need Seun Osewa to tell you that he wants to sleep with you

9. He forces You to take alcohol

Another sign is that he will force you to take a little amount of alcohol so that he will accomplish his mission before you gain consciousness

10. He goes out to buy something that has "no name"

Just when you visit a dude and he takes an excuse to go and buy something (name withheld) and when he returns back you can't seem to see what he went to buy. Make we no deceive ourselves na Gold circle egbon go buy ooooo!!! ... Even If you ask him what he went to buy he will definitely lie that he wasn't able to get it.. Oga Ronald4lif I throway salute oooo cheesy

I drop my pen at this point

Feel free to add yours

Happy reading... Have fun!

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/lemme-quickly-go-straight-to-point.html

98 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by wristbangle: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Prof Tosyne2much, so u mean we should practice abstinence when there is no fuel and light to enjoy ourselves? This is the only thing we guys resort to in order to relief our daily stress.

Chai, if that nairaland babe whey I dey expect to visit me this evening read this, she no go wan visit wristbangle again oo because I wan use point 3, 4 and 8 cry

Funny Enough, this is the kind of thread nairaland ladies will be calling lalasticlala like Jesus Christ to move it straight to HQ sad

Lalasticlala, take the guy's advice below me. Don't allow OP's article to block your chances of securing yetunde. Don't just lock this thread, delete it. cheesy

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by vizkiz: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
[size=16pt] tosyn which kin levels be this now? Why you just dey spoil package for us? We will not forgive you for this. You betrayed the brotherhood !!! angry

This kindda stuffs don't get forgiven.... You just drew the battle line... This is WAR!!!!!! angry

ALUTA CONTINUA.....

Lalasticlala come and lock this thread if you like yourself.... You know yetunde is coming to see you tomorrow and and you are hoping to get laid undecided
[/size]

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
tosyne2much no like sex? O di egwu undecided hope say you know say today na sunday o tongue

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by ronald4lif(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tosyne has betrayed us again. Why expose us like this na

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Brymo: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
He frowns lk a mofo
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by kinglekan: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin grin

Tosyne nice one..quite hilarious.

Dipping hands in the pocket with your fist tightened is something no guy can deny doing.

"He goes out to buy something that has no name" almost got me ROTFL grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by wristbangle: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

Jesu!!!!!! grin

gringrin wetin nau baba?
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Justycxx(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
2 plots of space at victoria nairaland for sale

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
someone holla me when we go on fp.
by the way this land is not for sale beware of 419 and my cousin Patrick (omo ale jati jati)

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Julietcutie(f): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin tnks for exposing em guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by vizkiz: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Julietcutie:

Most of what he typed is not true, don't believe him angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by JoeCutie(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Long talk! If I wan konti you, I go tell you clear clear say I wan konti you. If you like, I go withdraw my 'this thing' from the bank, if you no want, I go leave my 'thing' where e dey, make e dey there dey multiple interest for me. undecided

So if a guy offers a girl chewing gum, e mean say he wan baptize her? Lmao. In that case, I've baptized plenty babes na. Ah! Na today
? cheesy

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by wristbangle: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Julietcutie:

So u are happy he exposed us? sad

Don't mind my friend tosyne, he is lying.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
front page stuff.,
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Rexphobia(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Is there any brocode you haven't broken yet

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
skarlett:
tosyne.2much no like sex? O di egwu undecided hope say you know say today na sunday o tongue
I'm very serious oooo cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by JoeCutie(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
skarlett:
tosyne2much no like sex? O di egwu undecided hope say you know say today na sunday o tongue
Eh? Which Tosin no like sex? Make I hear! This same Tosin that's about to win Headies awards for the best Head giver. angry

Look the guy head na...E no tell you anything
? grin

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by wristbangle: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
ronald4lif:
Tosyne has betrayed us again. Why expose us like this na

Bros, the betrayal know no bounds. Tosyne2much has murdered we guys today. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm very serious oooo cheesy

Lienus tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
Eh? Which Tosin no like sex? Make I hear! This same Tosin that's about to win Headies awards for the beat Head giver. angry

Look the guy head na...E no tell you anything
? grin

anam asi, no be tosin again grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by lordthree(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
[size=15pt] I trust girls, after this information na to carry always pad for pant, "I'm on my period "[/size]

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by skywalker888(f): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
I'm very familiar with 4, 8 and 10 cheesy

Lalasticlala come and tell us the one you're guilty of

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by frubben(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wic kind tin b dis, dis guy no knw say babes full here, why u come dey spoil show for men nw.

Babes don't mind him, he is just telling u babes wat he does anytin babe is coming to see him

Every boys get him own (opps)

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by PureWays(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
What ya'll fail to acknowledge is that an average lady knows that she's going to get down before she visits.. Many of them play the victim card to spice the whole drama up..

And Yeah! Of course Ladies love drama.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Julietcutie(f): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
wristbangle:

So u are happy he exposed us? sad

Don't mind my friend tosyne, he is lying.
lol I still believe him tongue
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
That why I don't go to guys house alone to avoid stories that touch undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
frubben:
Wic kind tin b dis, dis guy no knw say babes full here, why u come dey spoil show for men nw.

Babes don't mind him, he is just telling u babes wat he does anytin babe is coming to see him

Every boys get him own (opps)
grin kwakwakwakwa see them cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Loool, c aw guyz ar vexincheesy. Tosyne2mch, abeg ride on, kip on xposin dem, we ar ryt behind yhu

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by iykekelvins(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Long Talk
Tell the girl make she buy CD when she dey come
Me don't like dull girls

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chai! U re always on point but why spoil show for boys na.

[s][/s]

Anyways yoruba proverb say... The head wey go receive knock even if e wear cap. E go comot am. That is to say... Babes wey boys go bleep dem go bleep, if u lik kramm am. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Precious91(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tosyne the man of lists.Guys on nairaland on nairaland will soon deal with you one of these days for spoiling their package

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.