Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies (802 Views)

6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by argon500: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2015
According to a saying, never judge a book by is cover. I am not really a women freaker but i like good thing. I noticed that most ladies of nowadays do not really want something serious. They want to enjoy life. They are always demanding. Their most priority is money and sex. Even though they are not a prostitute but they sleep to more men than a prostitute all in the sake of being a big girl. Their ways are not pure.
Pay as you go girl are the ones who doesn't want something serious. They sleep with you only if you can afford their pay. With the money they make, they always take a good care of themselves compared to normal lady. They have no business with you after first deal unless you want to renew your contract. They will never allow you to do it raw. They give it to you the way you want it. And if you compare the amount you will spend with normal lady, you will surely spend less.

I never want something serious for now, so anytime my cup is full, I always go for pay as you go lady cos you do not need to stress yourself for toasting. Straight to the point and talk about the price. You will select someone that could be more prettier than your normal girl

Disclaimer: Do this at your own risk. Just because it is working for me does not mean it will work for you. But if you are matured, it is advisable comparing to the stress of a normal lady

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by okooloyun1(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by amokeme(f): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2015
And this is coming from a grown man!
Anyways, we expect you in the health section soon.. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by Skillfullulu(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2015
It's bad because it I'll affect u whenever u get married, u won't treat your wifey right.
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by chikeorji123(m): 12:44am On Feb 18, 2015
I endorsed Op opinion.. Normal lady that pretend to be normal are abnormal but pay as u go ladies there u may find hidden gold..
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by chikeorji123(m): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2015
amokeme:

My dear normal lady as Op tag them are more vulnerable .
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by enoqueen: 2:01am On Feb 18, 2015
good for you.
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by argon500: 3:20am On Feb 18, 2015
amokeme:

You can wait till eternity. I always double by Kondo
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by argon500: 3:24am On Feb 18, 2015
Skillfullulu:
It's bad because it I'll affect u whenever u get married, u won't treat your wifey right.

I doubt that. i am only doing this for the time being. It is less expensive and stress-less
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by argon500: 5:11am On Feb 18, 2015
chikeorji123:
I endorsed Op opinion.. Normal lady that pretend to be normal are abnormal but pay as u go ladies there u may find hidden gold..

Ladies of nowadays are nothing to talk about. that is just the reality
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by englishmart(m): 6:24am On Feb 18, 2015
amokeme:
sooner than we expect!
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by Justeenaleo(f): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Ehen?? So why are you now telling us?
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by argon500: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Ehen?? So why are you now telling us?

I guess mosquitoes did not allow you to sleep well
Re: The Reason Why I Prefer Pay As You Go Ladies by Juicysam(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Op one origin for you

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Romantic Love.. . / Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Woman / April Fool,but Still April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.