Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. (17014 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Roy1970: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
My little observations show that ladies with lime orange size are usually subjected to social ridicules. Just last week here on nairaland, a topic ridiculing these set of ladies graced the home page and the comments from guys and girls alike surprises me as most comments seems to be celebrating heavily breasted women at d expense of those gifted with small size.

Drawing inspiration from that topic, bellow are reasons I will always prefer a lady endowed with small breast:

1 Portability for me is a very important part of relationship. Girls with small breast are mostly portable as they usually have small body frame whereas, those with heavy chest are in most cases heavily endowed with size hence, are not portable. Last month when my girlfriend and I visited Olumirin water fall at Erin-oke, I have to piggyback her when she was tired climbing. If I try that with some heavily loaded chest, my spine will brake down.

2 Ease of handling a small breast is the joy of its owner. I can swallow the whole breast at a go, suction it as I watch her moan in ecstasy. However, try to handle a big breast can make one lose interest in the job at hand. This is why most guys neglect the breast while in the process.

3 For my future lovely kids, their safety is my life and I am aware of the possible danger my children could be exposed to. On several occasion we have heard of children who died of suffocation when the mother slept off while breastfeeding the baby. This can never happen to a woman blessed with small breast.

4 We have also heard of ladies who uses their breast as weapon to kill their partner through suffocation. This can't happen if she has a small breast.

5 It is a fallacy (ad populum) that big breast and behind make a woman curvy. My girlfriend is actually the portable type of toolz. Hourglass shape is not defined by breast size, it is more defined by shoulder to waist to hips ratio. Therefore, you can have a small breast yet be blessed with shapes that will turn heads.

6 Big breast can be so unattractive that one will consequently lost interest in the main game. Most of them are like balloon filled with water and when they are let out of those bra, they will obey gravity law without shame. Meanwhile, small breast are usually tough and they remain so for a long time.

PS: appreciate whatever you are gifted with. while some will rather drive monster trucks, some prefer SUVs while others love sport cars like Ferrari spider.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by bettercreature(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Any booob More than handfull is a waste grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by obiorathesubtle: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
that one na your own...

If her bress no big... NEXT!!!

7 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Roy1970: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
bettercreature:
Any booob More than handfull is a waste grin grin grin

I teeyuu bro

3 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol...God bless you as you defend us grin

7 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by MrCork: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

...arhhha...so u hav small booooobsi....abi?...are u lightskin? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Roy1970: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
that one na your own...

If her bress no big... NEXT!!!

baba u need check am well. small breast get advantage

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
This op doesn't know anything...

U never use bress do pillow be4? Chai ! heaven on earth!! , U no go wan wake up in fact... I no fit shout sha.. just goan try it and know God is wonderful! Trust me , U go delete this thread grin

10 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Roy1970: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

grin grin
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by dhebo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
dz op just dey praise hn babe

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Too much of everything is bad!op nice one grin

3 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Laveda(f): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
pinceprinz:
This op doesn't know anything...

U never use bress do pillow be4? Chai ! heaven on earth!! , U no go wan wake up in fact... I no fit shout sha.. just goan try it and know God is wonderful! Trust me , U go delete this thread grin
grin
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Twizzy30(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls what is a breast? cry

3 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

...arhhha...so u hav small booooobsi....abi?...are u lightskin? angry

Lol...MRCORK, ayam blueskin tongue

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Decker:

grin grin
Decker, you laughing at me, yeah??
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by naijaboiy: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
i prefer the load at the back than the milk factories at the front.

So if you've got a small set of boobs with a very portable ass then we're good to go. smiley

However I can still manage otherwise,although girls with big boobs and no ass look irregular to me tho. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by dollyjoy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op stop giving them hope,if your boobs are not up to mine,forget itcheesycheesycheesy
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

So if you've got a small set of boobs with a very portable ass then we're good to go. smiley

However I can still manage otherwise,[b]although girls with big boobs and no ass look irregular[/b]to me tho. lipsrsealed

Lol...warris@the bolded? #dies
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Almost lost conciousness while sucking this huge chicks b00b
It was a chocking hazard as i coulld not get enough
They are just good for t.itty fvcking
Handful b00bs are just amazing
And they wont try to kill you.

6 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Miggs(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Roy1970:

baba u need check am well. small breast get advantage
many nigerian men really have good hearts and care about their nigerian women.its too bad the women don't feel thesame way about the men.i can see how you are defending women with small boobs here.my question to you is,how many women on and offline defend short men when they are being ridiculed by thesame set of women?no one will give you any prize for being a "white knight" bro.you better face front

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by naijaboiy: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...warris@the bolded? #dies
Lol...a girl with breasts and no ass at all is irregular as an amoeba.

#NoOffence! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by naijaboiy: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Miggs:
many nigerian men really have good hearts and care about their nigerian women.its too bad the women don't feel thesame way about the men.i can see how you are defending women with small boobs here.my question to you is,how many women on and offline defend short men when they are being ridiculed by thesame set of women?no one will give you any prize for being a "white knight" bro.you better face front
True talk! cool

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by forandy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Number 3 got me rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

However I can still manage otherwise,although girls with big boobs and no ass look irregular to me tho. lipsrsealed

Wait, WHR are u going? .. Don't lemme break ya head with my big pestle oh sad
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by naijaboiy: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wait, WHR are u going? .. Don't lemme break ya head with my big pestle oh sad
Pardon?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Pardon?

You: So if you've got a small set of boobs with a very portable ass then we're good to go.

Me : Wait, WHR are u going? .. Don't lemme break ya head with my big pestle oh sad

C'est clear?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by luckybaddest(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
small breast hmmm never ,right from time I don't appreciate small thing i like to deal with big things

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by nevi12(f): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Smh....this is d kinda topic guys will always love to talk abt

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by naijaboiy: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
pinceprinz:

You: So if you've got a small set of boobs with a very portable ass then we're good to go.

Me : Wait, WHR are u going? .. Don't lemme break ya head with my big pestle oh sad

C'est clear?
Lol...but what did I say that warrants my head to be broken by you?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Ibroboss(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Ibroboss(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
I prefer bigger breast,I use it as pillow at times grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online / No Topic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.