Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (35012 Views)

Rivers Election: Do You Think APC Will Win PDP If INEC Rerun The Election. / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Hahahah

E go do APC like film trick come March 28.

Bunch of supporters of APC, frustrated politicians, and violence prone followers.

Buhari's humiliating trouncing will be second to non in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by datribune: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Throughout dis campaigns, Sule Lamido has not been sincere wit GEJ. He knows dat d campaign of d clueless one is in tatters & that's why he refused to play an active part in his campaign despite being named campaign coordinator for d north west. He knows GEJ's inept presidency is over. All dat is left 4 him is to prepare 4 a hand-over.
Wit no achievement to point to, GEJ can only rely on d votes of d noisy & inconsequential band of bigots. GMB will win in a landslide. It won't even be close. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by fritiyo: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2015
these apc touts can only be classified as vision less n purposeless group of pple disturbing the peace of Nigerians ith lies all over the internet.

the people who on the street do not consider buhari as their nxt president except the apcat here in this forum.
may march come una eyes go clear like sepale water.

3 Likes

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by slindon: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2015
this man just spoke like an elder.
please sir tell them more, one thing is sure OBJ can never Support GMB. i can defend this fact anywhere any day.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Riclord001(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
this man is an A.P.C mole in P.D.P
God bless you. His comments are so neutral
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by EngrOloye: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Dat was hw d thing happened in 2011 wen almost all nig voted for jona thinking he I going to solve our problem.PDP party of corruction,party of lie,party of deceive,party of accomodating bad behaviour, party of selfishness.PDP don't wory d tin go b like film.y are u people afraid,planing interim govt.all of u will go to jail.go and write down.all dis tins dats happening now is a film now. Let wait and c d end of dis film.oloriburuku party.papa dupe pikin (PDP)

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by GodsKate: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2015
Keep up with news/events/business/research/.... at lower cost:---
Mtn&Etisalat data available@cheaper rates for your mobile phones&via modem.
(Mtn1gb=N1200/1300, etisalat1gb=N1400/1500).
Call/SMS/Whatspp:
GK on 08032719286
Or
HC on 08033756845 to order
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by cindicandy(f): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2015
You are right. They are all over the cyber typing and liking every comment that has to do with their devilish boko haram party. Even if you type shiit in APC they will like it. smh

dunkem21:
Nairaland is a case study.

They keep performing outdated cheap political stunts.

Sigh.

Eg. Check the guy below me and how many likes he will get for just typing "sai buhari"

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by dafuturis(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Now I see why Jona sacked Reno Omokri and appointed Asika. If opinions on social media are so unimportant I wonder why Reno had to be sacked.

Social medias represent huge chunk of literate Nigerians, Mr lamido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by veesion: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
danot1030:
that just show the APCs smarter than the PDPs, you know they created multiple accounts to promote their course and you ar just there doing mumu, sorry for your cluelessness.
u a so called APC supporter u call multiple account creation such criminality SMARTNESS in oda words spam Yahoo Yahoo and d likes are all smartness chei so na d change b dis

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by udemzyudex(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
IbileIfe:

[size=14pt]You don't know Lamido? grin

President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to hand over to Governor Lamido.
But Senate President David Mark also wants to be President of Nigeria.[/size]
you've just succeeded in winning urself the most stup1d nairalander of the month... Your most no make any sense bro.
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Ephemmm: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
udemzyudex:
Don't mind all those paid APC supporters especially on Nairaland here.. Some will create more than 10 account just to carry out their evil act,write s1lly articles and spread propaganda....... Go to the streets and see what is happening,i'm even suprise that my area that was :Pan APC den has turn to where APC are doing everything possible to bring people back....smh

Hey Bushman! Which street you dey talk about? embarassed tongue tongue tongue

Except rigging, PDP cannot win this election sentiment apart. With majority of votes from both Yoruba and Hausa land coupled with 30% in the east, I think they are good to go.

We are watching both of you although I have made promise not to vote again after GEJ useless my vote which I cast for the first time.

Your eyes will soon open when the chips are down walahi embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by bakila: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Patewo:
Lamido will never support a Jonathan presidency. Everyone is silently waiting for the right time to strike. It will shock Jonathan and Muazu in the most rude shock of their lives.

Jonathan will truly realize what it means for himself when people say he is not a man of his words.

The disgrace is pending.
Muazu knows how far, so also does Sule. the real supporters of Buhari are patiently waiting with their PVC that is safely kept somewhere. they don't have time to waste commenting on social media.
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by chiefolododo(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Let us all wait and see ,change is all we want[quote author=argon500 post=30838941][/quote]
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by pld4reel(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
like seriously is this guy living in the cave age or what ? Only a fooll will undermine the role social media plays in people's life today. Why do u think China and some communist countries restrict Facebook and other social media tools in their country? I pity anybody who concurred to what this guy just said .

Damn
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by tushburg(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
this man is an A.P.C mole in P.D.P

My brother I swear...PDP should tk note of this guy.

I think say na only me dey notice this guy statements
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Intendy: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2015
sunayo:
APC have employed some angry youths to dominate social media, they have some twitter lords on their payroll, Omojuwa, the Ovation man who contested for president under NCP and others on twitter giving them false impression.

Their social media agents have multiple accounts, on Nairaland and others. But when you talk to real people in market places, buses, and on the streets, majority are for Jonathan.

Take for instance:
the national union of Okada and Tricyle endorse GEJ.
Market women endorse GEJ(food stuff is cheaper and always available, you can't lie to them about this. Thanks to Agric reform, train and good road).

Afenifere and OPC endorse GEJ.

Nollywood endorse GEJ.

CAN/PFN endorse GEJ. Oyedepo, Ayo Oritsejafor, Paul Adefarasin have have influence over millions of christians.

Ohaneze endorse GEJ, that guarantees 80 Igbo voters for GEJ.

Come March 28th, the illusion of social media victory for APC will fade away.
will all this fraternities put peoples hand on ballot paper?
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Frankiss44(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2015
GoldCircle:

what percentage of Nigerians are on facebook and twitter & how many of these are of voting age?

Dont mind that kid...

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by laurentunt: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2015
sunayo:
APC have employed some angry youths to dominate social media, they have some twitter lords on their payroll, Omojuwa, the Ovation man who contested for president under NCP and others on twitter giving them false impression.

Their social media agents have multiple accounts, on Nairaland and others. But when you talk to real people in market places, buses, and on the streets, majority are for Jonathan.

Take for instance:
the national union of Okada and Tricyle endorse GEJ.
Market women endorse GEJ(food stuff is cheaper and always available, you can't lie to them about this. Thanks to Agric reform, train and good road).

Afenifere and OPC endorse GEJ.

Nollywood endorse GEJ.

CAN/PFN endorse GEJ. Oyedepo, Ayo Oritsejafor, Paul Adefarasin have have influence over millions of christians.

Ohaneze endorse GEJ, that guarantees 80 Igbo voters for GEJ.

Come March 28th, the illusion of social media victory for APC will fade away.

What About The Muslims, Hausas, traditional Worshippers, Are they Not Going To Vote In this Election
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Frankiss44(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2015
ManUtdholic:

See the real clueless entity
Xo by having 10 diff N/L account,Facebook e.t.c that's smartness
With just 1 vote to offer
Ur brain need servicing

serious servicing... infact na formatting the brain need.... unless maybe all dem need do na to win the election online.
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by LewisO: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2015
*Buhari all the way*...
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by sammhi(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Patewo:
Lamido will never support a Jonathan presidency. Everyone is silently waiting for the right time to strike. It will shock Jonathan and Muazu in the most rude shock of their lives.

Jonathan will truly realize what it means for himself when people say he is not a man of his words.

The disgrace is pending.

there is no disgrace in loosing an election... your type of thought is what lead to war.... you loose today but may win tomorrow..period... when people think dey must always win is bad..... in the U.S. you are copying republican partt and d democratic patty wins and loose the presidency ......but d country is more important .....why go to war because you loose election of just four years..? it makes no sense
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by sheymoni(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Lamido is really trying hard to ease pressure on jonathan. It is audible to the deaf & visible to the blind who the next president is. The unrented mammoth crowd at APC rallies says it all
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Lol.and most of dem are not going to vote dat day, and they dnt even have the card.just my own point of view oooo Nairaland, b4 someone wi start insulting me.
dunkem21:
Nairaland is a case study.

They keep performing outdated cheap political stunts.

Sigh.

Eg. Check the guy below me and how many likes he will get for just typing "sai buhari"

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by tsdarkside(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2015
veesion:
u a so called APC supporter u call multiple account creation such criminality SMARTNESS in oda words spam Yahoo Yahoo and d likes are all smartness chei so na d change b dis

multiple account ko...na na na na accounts ni,,

i have only one account,,
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Shubbylee(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2015
liberty300:
We all know their line of work here nah. Look at this, on weekends, number of likes on pro apc post/ comments reduces a great deal. Tell me why people be on the Internet on weekdays between 11 and 12am? Don't they have jobs or schools or places to be in real life. It's very funny Sha. I only have time to play on nairaland when am free ie early morning, evening and weekends

Its this GEJ Govt that made them Jobless Nah!! LOL!
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by mrmetoo1: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Do these guys understand that Lamido is a mole? How does revealing that kind of stat help your party? Folks on social media, are they not people? Don't they have families? The demographics on social media too are young people. Let's not forget that this is supposed to be GEJ's target group? Does that mean he's failing at getting to them? Are you saying APC has 99% of the young people? No one can dismiss the influence social media has and that's the reason all of them keep referring to it. I find out news first from Twitter before I hear about it anywhere else. I, in turn, spread the news to my family and friends before they see it on any front page or on their screens. As a matter of fact even stories in newspapers are significantly more popular because of their spread on social media e.g. Fayose's ad
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by udemzyudex(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Ephemmm:

Hey Bushman! Which street you dey talk about? embarassed tongue tongue tongue

Except rigging, PDP cannot win this election sentiment apart. With majority of votes from both Yoruba and Hausa land coupled with 30% in the east, I think they are good to go.

We are watching both of you although I have made promise not to vote again after GEJ useless my vote which I cast for the first time.

Your eyes will soon open when the chips are down walahi embarassed embarassed embarassed
na your father wey get one eye be bush man... See as this mumu dey analys ,so na only APC dey for all the south west state abi? I no blame u,when u dey reason with ur anus...
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Laid2001: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2015
In case Lamido is not aware that people on social media are elctorate too. I am an adult and have freely made my decision to support this imminent CHANGE in my own little way.

I was counted in 2011 and will be counted in 2015 ,God willing, only that I will be counted on the side of Change and against corruption.

SAI BUHARI
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by bayo2016: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Well, either Gej or GMB all is well
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by criminalmindz: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2015
udemzyudex:
Don't mind all those paid APC supporters especially on Nairaland here.. Some will create more than 10 account just to carry out their evil act,write s1lly articles and spread propaganda....... Go to the streets and see what is happening,i'm even suprise that my area that was an APC den has turn to where APC are doing everything possible to bring people back....smh
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Patewo: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2015
sammhi:

there is no disgrace in loosing an election... your type of thought is what lead to war.... you loose today but may win tomorrow..period... when people think dey must always win is bad..... in the U.S. you are copying republican partt and d democratic patty wins and loose the presidency ......but d country is more important .....why go to war because you loose election of just four years..? it makes no sense

Did I mention anything war in my comment? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Melaye Blames APC Senators For Loss Of Deputy Senate President / Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.