Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (35017 Views)

Rivers Election: Do You Think APC Will Win PDP If INEC Rerun The Election. / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by KLand(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

i dont care,if i dont have voters card..i am just saying my own opinion. wink

i dont even care who wins..NIGERIA MUST GET OUT OF THIS MESS.......

When it comes to elections, your voters card will count more than your voice opinion. Pls try and get one; the window is not closed yet.
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by swezenberg(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
KLand:

Under aged children voting in a crucial election? Is that the change we need?

It is in the same crucial election that some PDP chieftains were seen carrying PVC about and was unfortunately arrested by Police in Benin so what are you talking about. Is that the fresh air we need?
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by KLand(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
swezenberg:

It is in the same crucial election that some PDP chieftains were seen carrying PVC about and was unfortunately arrested by Police in Benin so what are you talking about. Is that the fresh air we need?

We need change. But not the type we have as alternative now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Soldiers Arrive Lagos’ Streets / Peter Obi Pictured Walking On The Streets Of Lagos,Meets Basketmouth At Airport / Makinde, Wike, Others Absent At Ademola Adeleke’s Swearing In As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.