Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (35022 Views)

Rivers Election: Do You Think APC Will Win PDP If INEC Rerun The Election. / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by babestella: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2015
The whole APC noise is in LAGOS, Osun, Kano and sokoto. Outside these 4 states, APC is not a force to be reckoned with in other parts of Nigeria.
LAGOS is not even a land slide even as non indigenes are denied their PVCs.

APC is still a local tribal and regional party. Until they become a national and all inclusive party like PDP, they can't win any presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by nkemdi89(f): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2015
If you are close to the government you will understand most of these people on nairaland having hundreds of likes on just saying sai buhari or Gej are either working under the government as SA on social media or they are PA to PA to one SA on social media so whenever they have they have that amount of likes they will show it to their immediate boss and they also employ online merceneries in order to achieve it, cos the only thing politicians wants to hear is that you are going to deliver for them. So don't get deceived.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by criminalmindz: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by BabaO2: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gov Lamido, your father OBJ has spoken. He has seen better from outside the scene.
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by ki02020(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
I thought they said GEJ has transformed the educational sector why are the beneficiaries not bomberdding the social media campaining for for him

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by descoay(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Do not believe all what he is saying. It is all politics. Sule Lamido and the other northern PDP Governors are APC moles in PDP. All these northern governors are just deceiving Jonathan. The result of the incoming Presidential election will shock Jonathan and the PDP because they have a secret alliance with APC that the northern electorates will vote for Buhari in the Presidential Election and then vote for the respective candidates of their choice in the governorship, state and national assembly elections.
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Nzeh12(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
How else do you wish to know the mind of Nigerians befor the elections?
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Ephemmm: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
udemzyudex:
na your father wey get one eye be bush man... See as this mumu dey analys ,so na only APC dey for all the south west state abi? I no blame u,when u dey reason with ur anus...

Heyaaa... I can see frustration in your life all because of opposition party. However, a son of bastard will always find it easier to abuse somebody's parent, so I am not surprised.

But from the tone of your voice, you sound like a dog whose brain needs to be scanned, formatted and re-laminated.

It sounds astonishing when a youth lacks deep mental horizon in this technological era.

Common sense is a gift not meant for everybody walahi tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by OLADD: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Patewo:
Lamido will never support a Jonathan presidency. Everyone is silently waiting for the right time to strike. It will shock Jonathan and Muazu in the most rude shock of their lives.

Jonathan will truly realize what it means for himself when people say he is not a man of his words.

The disgrace is pending.

You must have spoken as a poor student of Nigerian political history. Mark my words, Buhari WILL NOT rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by adeA1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gangs of wiltherin flowers! We re shootin with guns u ve corcked and savely place in our hands. Lest I forget I hope U PDPites watched the massiv turn- out thou partially successful rally @borno last 2days meanwhile 91per cent of the attendee cnt browse. Come next month we are ready to turn u to the rags as ve turned we mekunnu.. I rest my case ..................................................................................................................................................................................................... Buhari all the way!!!!!
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by appini: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
prettydiva89:
Can't imagine what will happen if they eventually lose

They will create a situation of war to discredit the entire process, at the same time calling for international negotiators and observers to come to Nigeria.

Setting up a parallel government to acclaims victory, we will resist them because their final aim's then will be a government of national unity that will exclude both GEJ and Buhari with America playing the rule of a guarantor for subsequent amendment of the country's constitution before a new elections.

Ask me who will first buy into this grand eventuality; Tinubu and Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by KLand(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
AmakaDNB:
He has 199%

Most noise makers on social media don't even have voters card. So they can't even vote come March 28. Until after the elections we can't say for sure who will win.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Mystery11(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
This APC mole in PDP is very funny.

Can someone tell him to go and check the effect of media on Obama's election.

The result of his first election was not very far from media's projection.

Obama's relection was same too. The same way Romney was following him in the poll was the exact outcome.

Go an check.

*switches off my phone* will be taking off in less than ten minutes. Will check my phone when we land in Kano in one hour's time.
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by tuke: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
danot1030:
that just show the APCs smarter than the PDPs, you know they created multiple accounts to promote their course and you ar just there doing mumu, sorry for your cluelessness.
I need to understand the meaning of this new viral word "CLUELESS". pls somebody help cos i'm getting confused.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by OLADD: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
GovWahala:
This is just Fact and plain Truth!
The paid Apshit touts work so hard to make Buhari popular on social media; forgeting that it's the real polls that Nigerians believe in, not some organised online polls.
I say this again Jonathan will win convincingly and the Apshit touts will start their madness on the street; but unlike 2011 they will be dealt with seriously; that i can assure Nigerians.
GEJ till 2019! This uncommon Transformation must continue we say no to Evil change.

Good talk.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by upcrown2512(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
IN 2011 GEJ ALSO WON ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL.
THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED IN GOVERNORS FORUM AS WELL.

LET'S KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED.

INSTEAD OF TAN TO BE MOBILIZING FOR COLLECTION OF PVCS FOR PDP MEMBERS. 

THEY ARE BUSY CAMPAIGNING FOR ENDORSEMENT OF GEJ IN ALL GEOPOLITICAL ZONES. 
ASKING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO SIGN ENDORSEMENT BOOK NOT CONSIDERING WHETHER THEY HAVE PVCs OR NOT.

NOW THEY ARE IN TIGHT CORNER AND MUSIC HAS CHANGED.

THE MARGIN WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO BELIEVE WHEN THE ELECTION RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCE.
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by mydeendadon: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
if you follow social media, you will think PDP has lost 99%. SIMPLE. So fellow APCians dont criticise.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by ibmmusty: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
this man is an A.P.C mole in P.D.P

You get logic, and why is he the only one not angry with OBJ
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by ManUtdholic: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Frankiss44:

serious servicing... infact na formatting the brain need.... unless maybe all dem need do na to win the election online.
Abi ooo
Let them win online and buahri crown d online president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by sunayo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
itetemi:

dey deceive una sef, which endorsement........................................and still after tearing membership card, they still wan go prostrate for obasanjo.

A man rejected by his own children and wives. He's useless to his family and the nation. In a sane society he should not open his mouth.

He's more of a liability to PDP. A man that could not deliver his ward. He's no more relevant in PDP, the frustration is making behave like maniac.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by waice6571: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
It does not matter what people thinks or what they made them believe, the truth is that Buhari cannot rule Nigeria. Even if APC win the election.
The problem is about Buhari and not APC.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by ideology(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is the first time am hearing abi reading Lamido's comments in public since the fracas in PDP stated in 2012. I just grew in love for him, his loyalty respect for authority and ideology makes him stand out. He speaks the truth without insulting anyone.

The greatest mistake GEJ has made is surrounding himself with sycophants and replying OBJ in public.

Most people thought, GEJ would honor his single term agreement that made the North support him including OBJ in 2011. http://www.informationng.com/2013/10/if-you-truly-love-nigeria-youll-abandon-your-second-term-ambition-new-pdp-tells-jonathan.html

In 2012, skimmings started for who will be the next president, it was very obvious that Lamido (a minster, 1999-2003, Governor, 2007-2015) was tipped by OBJ to take over from GEJ in 2015; which Amaechi had secured the support of the Northern Governors to be his Vp.
Wahala. Started when the presidency got clear evidence that Amaechi had started campaigning for presidency and saving money for 2015.

Be as it may, in 2013, the presidency had started witch-hunting Amaechi, and APC used the opportunity to woo him and promised a soft landing. He successfully convinced 4 others to join him. Namely, Gov. Kwankwanso of Kano, Gov. Nyako of Adamawa(now in exile), Gov. Wamaka of Sokoto, and Senator Bukola Saraki, who is totally incharge of political structure in Kwara ordered his puppet, Gov Ahmed to follow same.
5 out of 7 members of G7 decamped to APC. http://thewillnigeria.com/news/g7-governors-new-pdp-join-apc/

Surprisingly Gov Aliyu and Gov. Sule Lamido didn't join knowing them knowing APC was a no go area and that was not their initial plan
http://www.informationng.com/2013/12/we-didnt-form-g7-governors-to-defect-to-another-party-says-gov-aliyu.html

Meanwhile Amaechi have not successfully gotten the slot as VP candidate, but If APC wins the forthcoming presidential elections, he will be heavily compensated and Senator Bukola Saraki, tipped to be the next Senate President
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by sunayo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
laurentunt:

What About The Muslims, Hausas, traditional Worshippers, Are they Not Going To Vote In this Election

PDP has solid structure across the nation that cuts across religious divides. Koro in Lagos is a muslim and has many supporters. Sule Lamido, Niger state governor, Ribadu, the list is endless.

Wake up my friend, even the US tipped GEJ as likely winner.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by deletrue: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
That is the main reason why I always ask all apc members to go and mark somewhere in the bedroom as a remender that apc will never win the general election. Apc is such an organisation that is full of agrieved people. People who left pdp and therefore would want pdp dead the next minute. They are so angered especially those north east people who originally would NOT want another Nigerian to rule them. So the technicality involve in their propaganda is very deadly. look at Amaechi., he organises most of those fights and blame dpd. When Senator Abe was claimed to have been shot and taken to overseas for treatment, what was the outcome? it was all fabrications. What about the speaker who almost kill another house member? He pretended as also seriously injured and was also taken to abroad for tratment. Bloody liars. All normal Nigerians know that apc belong to the group of liers. Look at lai Mohammed, if not for too long that he is a bid okey, he is one of the chief liars.
As it stand today, apc is not pdp match both in the area of money, seriousness, genuiness etc.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by tsdarkside(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
KLand:

Most noise makers on social media don't even have voters card. So they can't even vote come March 28. Until after the elections we can't say for sure who will him.

i dont care,if i dont have voters card..i am just saying my own opinion. wink

i dont even care who wins..NIGERIA MUST GET OUT OF THIS MESS.......
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Ahmeduana(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
danot1030:
that just show the APCs smarter than the PDPs, you know they created multiple accounts to promote their course and you ar just there doing mumu, sorry for your cluelessness.
IF A SINGLE PERSON SHOULD CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT ON THE NET, WILL THE PERSON VOTE MULTIPLE TIME ON ELECTION DAY? REMEMBER NO MATTER HOW SMART YOU THINK YOU ARE, NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO DECEIVE PEOPLE, REALITY WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU ON ELECTION DAY, YOU ARE ONLY ENTITLE TO A SINGLE BALLOT PAPER WHICH YOU CAN ONLY THUMBPRINT ONCE.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
danot1030:

I sure do hope that they would be Einstein enough to create clones of themselves to vote during the election

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Cos all plans to rig are in place abi? God go perform wonders
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by figment232(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
this man is an A.P.C mole in P.D.P
He is not

1 Like

Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
appini:

They will create a situation of war to discredit the entire process, at the same time calling for international negotiators and observers to come to Nigeria.

Setting up a parallel government to acclaims victory, we will resist them because their final aim's then will be a government of national unity that will exclude both GEJ and Buhari with America playing the rule of a guarantor for subsequent amendment of the country's constitution before a new elections.

Ask me who will first buy into this grand eventuality; Tinubu and Amaechi.
lol
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by deletrue: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
liberty300:
Cheap apc touts. Na today, soludo was popular on social media, did he win anambra elections? Pls, don't go about causing havoc you spawns of satan when eventually buhari loses cos he would..that's a fact
You forhet Oby, former Obasanjo minister of education. Ebi like say the woman don dey tire small small. Maybe apc nor dey buy fast food with drinks anymore.
Re: Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
They will cry of course.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items / NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC / Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.