Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,622 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business (112872 Views)

Tales Of Losses: Engage Nigeria's Army Of Half Baked Artisans At Your Peril. / Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) / Onions Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 12, 2015
GOOD DAY SIRs & MAs,

I WILL LIKE TO INFORM EVERY ONE THAT OUR MONTHLY LAGOS INTERACTIVE SESSION WILL HOLD ON THE 16th OF MAY 2015. TIME: 12pm.
INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS SHOULD INDICATE THEIR INTEREST BY SENDING THEIR NAME AND LOCATION TO 08139448193 OR EMAIL catered4@yahoo.com.

REGISTRATION CLOSES ON FRIDAY 15th 2015, TIME: 12pm.
ADMISSION IS FREE !!!
STRICTLY BY INVITATION !!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 1:13am On May 13, 2015
Catered4:

Yes lack of capital could be one of the factor but trust me, with N5000, one could actually start a business...
you mean a business with 5k *looks at him again* as in a business... Ooh which business *as a student*
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by moroun02: 5:44am On May 13, 2015
I've been following your thread from our first post, although I never commented till now. You are truly an inspiration to many. I pray the Lord will always grant you journey mercy. I should contact you soon.
Keep up the good works.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by moroun02: 5:46am On May 13, 2015
I've been following your thread from your first post, although I never commented till now. You are truly an inspiration to many. I pray the Lord will always grant you journey mercy. I should contact you soon.
Keep up the good works.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 10:02am On May 13, 2015
Great work ma, I will like to be involve in a biz like this, pls can u enlighten me. Thanks
Catered4:

Hello sir.
You don't have to speak hausa before transacting with them. Trust me, the hausas are more sincere than any other... They are always ready to help. Don't be surprise, most of them speaks Yoruba and english. Where is Your location sir? It takes 3-5 days to sell it all or if you chose to sell them right away it arrives the market. The choice is yours.
Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 13, 2015
adeekiti:
Great work ma, I will like to be involve in a biz like this, pls can u enlighten me. Thanks

Yes I can sir.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 13, 2015
Catered4:

Yes I can sir.
thank u ma, how do I start ma
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 14, 2015
adeekiti:
thank u ma, how do I start ma

Hello sir, the first step is for you to do your market survey on any food line of your choice and then get back to me sir.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 14, 2015
moroun02:
I've been following your thread from your first post, although I never commented till now. You are truly an inspiration to many. I pray the Lord will always grant you journey mercy. I should contact you soon.
Keep up the good works.

Amen, Thank you sir/ma
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 14, 2015
penquin:
you mean a business with 5k *looks at him again* as in a business... Ooh which business *as a student*

Yes with 5000 as a student. To learn how, then attend our interactive session and everything you need to know will be revealed to you sir.
Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 14, 2015
Catered4:

Hello sir, the first step is for you to do your market survey on any food line of your choice and then get back to me sir.
ok ma, I will get back to u ma, thanks
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
Catered4:

Yes with 5000 as a student. To learn how, then attend our interactive session and everything you need to know will be revealed to you sir.
Thanks.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2015
penquin:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 14, 2015
adeekiti:
ok ma, I will get back to u ma, thanks

You welcome sir
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 14, 2015
Catered4:

Thank you sir
mtcheeeeeeeeeew again

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by planet4sure(m): 6:04am On May 15, 2015
penquin:
mtcheeeeeeeeeew again
grow up we ain't here for jokes.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Krisgift(f): 6:40am On May 15, 2015
Catered4:

Amen. Thank you sir

Wow... This is so thoughtful of you. May God increase your business and your knowledge.

Please Ma, I noticed that you're more involved in the north, west and South. Am in the east that's why am asking. Why is that so?
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 8:20am On May 15, 2015
planet4sure:
grow up we ain't here for jokes.
we have much pple like you on Nl so I take ye all as a joke.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by biggal: 9:36pm On May 15, 2015
@penqiuin you get ur mouth. Continue toking I wonder wat u came to dis thread to do.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Folayinka: 1:41am On May 16, 2015
Catered4:
White millet and Moringa seeds
God bless you madama. Pls what is the price of white millet and how can you connect me to a regular supplier? I need it regularly in bulk. I want to know the price per tone
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 16, 2015
I will like to say a big thank you to all those who attended the Interactive session from Lagos and outside Lagos. It was so much fun, I really appreciate your presence. May God bless you all (Amen).

This coming week, I will update the thread. The current prices of food items and their prices in the market will be posted here.
So many stuffs coming soon.

Ibijoke O.M
aka catered4 alalubosa
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 16, 2015
Krisgift:

Wow... This is so thoughtful of you. May God increase your business and your knowledge.

Please Ma, I noticed that you're more involved in the north, west and South. Am in the east that's why am asking. Why is that so?

Oh, I was in enugu two weeks ago ma. Amen to your prayer ma
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 16, 2015
Folayinka:

God bless you madama. Pls what is the price of white millet and how can you connect me to a regular supplier? I need it regularly in bulk. I want to know the price per tone

Amen. A tonne of white millet is N130,000. It available ma, whenever you are ready...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by emperoracro(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2015
Catered4:

Amen. A tonne of white millet is N130,000. It available ma, whenever you are ready...

Boss mi, sorry i wasnt able to make it to the meeting, i have been on the farms since Thursday. How did it go?

Pls permit me to post this here

I deal with marketing and distribution of Agricultural products including Palm oil, Garri and plantains. I buy in other states where these products are produced enmass and sell in Lagos and other bigger states. Expected ROI is about 8-20% Weekly. Currently i need people interested in the business, i will willingly guide such people in the business,until they know all that's involved. Transportation is no issue as i have my own bus. Interested persons should contact me on +2348136909187 (WhatsApp and calls). Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by millhouse: 2:57pm On May 17, 2015
ok
emperoracro:

Boss mi, sorry i wasnt able to make it to the meeting, i have been on the farms since Thursday. How did it go?

Pls permit me to post this here

I deal with marketing and distribution of Agricultural products including Palm oil, Garri and plantains. I buy in other states where these products are produced enmass and sell in Lagos and other bigger states. Expected ROI is about 8-20% Weekly. Currently i need people interested in the business, i will willingly guide such people in the business,until they know all that's involved. Transportation is no issue as i have my own bus. Interested persons should contact me on +2348136909187 (WhatsApp and calls). Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 17, 2015
Catered4:
I will like to say a big thank you to all those who attended the Interactive session from Lagos and outside Lagos. It was so much fun, I really appreciate your presence. May God bless you all (Amen).

This coming week, I will update the thread. The current prices of food items and their prices in the market will be posted here.
So many stuffs coming soon.
Ibijoke O.M
aka catered4 alalubosa
hello ma, sorry I couldn't wait yesterday , I had issues with my car, but can I see u dis week ma.. Thanks and God bless u ma
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Emmitex(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2015
@catered4 you have been doing a great and nice work here and I really appreciate that.may God bless you.
I am interested in fresh tomatoes business.how do I go about it and what would it take to bring it down to the east here precisely Abia state.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by holajeedayy: 3:52am On May 19, 2015
Ma,I will like to venture in to quniea corn(sorghum) sale in which I will. Like to know where to get iin cheap price in the north.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 19, 2015
Emmitex:
@catered4 you have been doing a great and nice work here and I really appreciate that.may God bless you.
I am interested in fresh tomatoes business.how do I go about it and what would it take to bring it down to the east here precisely Abia state.

Good day,

Can you please call for enquiries...
Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:10am On May 20, 2015
adeekiti:
hello ma, sorry I couldn't wait yesterday , I had issues with my car, but can I see u dis week ma.. Thanks and God bless u ma

Hello sir,
I will be in the north this weekend. Lets make it next week sir.
Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:16am On May 20, 2015
holajeedayy:
Ma,I will like to venture in to quniea corn(sorghum) sale in which I will. Like to know where to get iin cheap price in the north.

Hello sir/ma
I will put a call through to my farmers , compare prices and then get back to you sir. You can also call to get more enquiries.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:25am On May 20, 2015
Good day all,

I trust God we are all doing fine. While we await an update on the farm produce in trend now, I will like everyone to LIKE our Facebook fan page Catered4.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.